SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
Abraham...the greatest patriarch in the history of nations. Claimed as the forefather of the progenitors that brought forth the 3 greatest religious belief systems ever known (Islam,Judaism,Christianity). What was the true purpose of this man and how should we look t him today? Is he even relevant to us today?
For this episode of A Reel Point Of View, we'll be having a general discussion about the state of films regarding Abraham Lincoln and his assassination. Focusing on how films have treated the man Abraham Lincoln and how films have treated the assassination; and their quality (or the absence of such films). While in our examination, not failing to mention notable films like "The Conspirator", or "Young Abraham Lincoln" and Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" or even "Birth of a Nation"; we'll also attempt to talk about how film treatments of Lincoln have changed over the history of film, i.e. improvements, shortcomings, etc., and maybe what we'd like to see in any future films about Lincoln.
Abraham Bolden Sr., the first Black secret service man to ever be assigned to the president will be our guest tonight. He will tell his story of warning his secret service superiors that JFK might be assassinated prior to it happening, and how nothing was done to stop it. He later was framed and sent to prison to make certain what he knew never reached the public.
THE EL'S HOLY TABLET SHOW EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9 PM EST ON WGAG RADIO!!
THE EL'S HOLY CHAPTER THIRTEEN: ISTANSAAB SHIL ABRAM GENERATION OF ABRAHAM TABLET ONE: THE BIRTH OF ABRAHAM
CALL IN LIVE 347.884.9239 OR LOG ON TO http://WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/WGAG-RADIO TO THE EL'S HOLY TABLET SHOW!!
TO ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE EL'S HOLY TABLET CALL ALL EYES ON EGIPT IN MONTICELLO,GEORGIA USA AT 1.706.468.2319
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 16th, 7:30pm-10:00pm EST (4:30pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “Did President Abraham Lincoln Want To Ship Blacks Back To Africa?”. Tuesday, April 14th, was the 150th Anniversary of the Assassination of President Abraham Lincoln. We’ll discuss these topics and more.
Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/04/14/april-taylor-of-yourblackworldcom--ferguson-police-shootings-mumia-abu-jamal or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Protesters are Marching against Police Brutality on a 9-Day trek from New York City to Washington, D.C. 4) The city of Chicago announced financial compensation for over 100 Black Men tortured by former Chicago Police Commander Jon Burge. 3) Update on the Police Shootings in Tulsa, Oklahoma and South Carolina. 4) This date in African American History.
JOIN ME AS I WELCOME NEW MUSIC BY QUARTET GROUP, THE ABRAHAM BROTHERS SHARING THIER TESTIMONY AND NEW CD PROJECT..
Rose Colombo N The Justice Club welcomes Jerry Zerg, author of an excellent book, Abraham and Obama. Mr. Zerg explains the relationshiop between Abraham and Obama as well as the "Isms" effecting our very lives everyday since the Age of Obama that we've been experiencing over the past 7 years as well as Rose's Commentary on the issues of the day. Listen Live every MWF 9am-10:30am pst and 12-1:30p est - all shows archived at Freedomizer or a www.rose4justice.com
4. Behold, the day cometh when the seed of Ham shall again rule in this land and at that day thy seed shall be in bondage to them, but I will raise up a prince from among the Egyptians who shall lead them out of bondage and they shall inherit the land of Canaan, even that land which I have promised unto thee and to thy seed after thee for an everlasting inheritance.
5. Moreover, from the loins of thine heir shall proceed the Messiah, even the Son of God, who shall walk upon the earth ministering to the poor and lowly, who shall be lifted up that the price might be paid for the original sin of Adam and for the sins of all mankind, that all who will believe on His name and receive His ordinances and keep His commandments should not perish but inherit everlasting life.
6. Moreover, in the last days I will raise up out of the loins of thine heir a choice seer through whom the fullness of my gospel shall be restored to the earth and all things shall be restored as in the beginning.
7. For upon him shall rest the priesthood of his fathers and he shall commence the organization of that holy order which was in the beginning of the world which shall be consummated before the Son of God shall walk again upon the earth.
On Feb 12th at 10 pm EST, the Outer Limits Of Inner Truth Radio Show (www.outerlimitsradio.com) proudly presented a Forensic Soul Analysis on President Abraham Lincoln.
The show featured nine interviews. Below are the order and time for which they appear.
Frank J. Williams is the retired Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Rhode Island and is one of the country's most renowned experts on Abraham Lincoln (http://www.lincolnbicentennial.org/)
Chris Duane is Founder of Silver Shield Exchange & Sons of Liberty Academy
Samuel Wheeler is Research Historian at the Abraham Lincoln Presendtial Library & Museum in Springfield, Illinois (https://silvershieldxchange.com/)
Lew Rockwell is Founder and Chairman of the Ludwig von Mises Institute (http://www.lewrockwell.com).
Roger Stone is an Author, Political Strategist & Presidential Historian (http://stonezone.com/)
Kerrie O'Connor is a Psychic Medium (www.kerrieoconnor.com )
Laura Lyn is a Psychic Medium & Past Life Reader (www.angelreader.net )
Constance Stellas is an Astrologer (www.constancestellas.com)
Lisa Caza is a Psychic Empath (www.lisacaza.com )
JOIN ME AND CO-HOST JACKIE HICKMAN AS WE WELCOME QUARTET GROUP: THE ABRAHAM BROTHERS SHARING THEIR NEW PROJECT: "FAMILY REUNION"..PLUS THE AWESOME TESTIMONY!!
From the papyri found in Egypt 1831
1 AND when Noah was four hundred and fifty years old, he begat a son and he called his name Japheth.
2 Fortytwo years later he begat another son of her who was the mother of Japheth, and he called his name Shem.
3 Eight years later Noah begat a son of his wife Naamah, who was of the seed of Cain, and he called his name Ham, for he said, Through him will the curse be preserved in the land.
1 NOW Noah had taken a wife of the seed of Cain, and she was a righteous woman; nevertheless, the curse remained with her seed according to the word of God.
2 And Noah took her on this wise: For the word of the Lord came unto Noah, saying, Take unto thyself Naamah, the daughter of Lamech, who dwelleth here in the city of thy fathers, for she hath been faithful to my gospel, wherefore I shall preserve through her the seed of Cain through the flood.
3 This Lamech who was the father of Naamah was of the seed of Cain being the son of Methusael, the son of Mahujael, the son of Irad, the son of Enoch,
the son of Cain.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (30 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- Vision Avant (6 chatters)
- Callywood (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (3 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- 3 Women 3 Ways (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)