SORT BY Relevancy
Over the last couple of years my life has gone through major ups and downs. God has put my feet to the fire and tested me in a varieties of ways. This has led me to hosting a radio show talking about the importance of faith and prayer if you hope to make it through hard times.
With abortion being as heated a topic as it is, it's always a huge issue in modern day politics. Despite the extremely sensitive nature of the topic, it's a topic that consistently needs to be reviewed and discussed because it's pivotal to the American social sphere. Therefore, the questions remain: What're America's opinions on abortion? Is abortion morally or ethically correct? Should abortion be made illegal? Today on TrueChat Radio's The Current Issues Show, we will dicuss the answers to these questions and more as we delve further into the issue.
WACR:BlogTalkRadio: Wednesday, November 5th, 7:30 PM (EST) A woman is raped and two months later she finds out she's pregnant. Does she have the right to have an abortion? Share with us your comments and beliefs. Call us TOLL-FREE at (323)792 2931.or use Skype, Google Talk etc.
God desires that we have great faith so that we can withstand the warfare/battle that we are in. Are we in agreement with God’s maturing process. Sometimes God uses trials and difficulties to make our faith stronger. During our time together we explore God's Word and instruction on growing in Faith.
We have been discussing growing in faith and what that looks like. God's desires that we BE STILL and PERSERVE - trusting and KNOWING that He will be glorified in our situation. We can't have real FAITH without KNOWING GOD. Please tune in and hear an encouraging Word of The Lord as together we strive to Grow in Faith!
with guest Daniel Weekley
Abortion is murder, but society wants you to believe that its all about a women's choice. What about the babies choice? Also what about abortion ministry, what is it like to be on the frontlines proclaiming the Gospel pleading with women to not kill thir babies.
Early in the twentieth century not only was abortion illegal but so was birth control. Fast forward five or six decades and the practices of birth control and abortion were legal and widely accepted. Now, decades after legalizing abortion, a new phrase has arisen in the abortion arena. That phrase is “Post Birth Abortion”. It means, as the phrase suggests, the termination of a life after birth. Perhaps you are ok with abortion but would take exception to aborting a baby after a full term pregnancy. If so, listen in as the Brothers in the Virtual Living Room discuss the potential “Next Step in Abortions”.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (48 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (18 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (15 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (13 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- anythings on the table (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Northern Vehicle Review (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (1 chatters)
- The Tim Collins Show (0 chatters)