SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to a series of shows on the Voice of Hope which have been designed to improve your spoken English . . . and your life! This series is aimed at children, but any Mandarin speaker who has no English language background and would like to learn the basics of spoken English can profit from our lessons. Today we will learn the sounds of the letter "D." English language sounds and stories are used to teach these lessons. Our instructional help is free! Improve your English with state certified teachers. And, as an added bonus, find the HOPE you need for living. Gather the children around and help them to improve their English grades in school. Please invite your friends to tune in for this free language help which is designed primarily for children.
Many people have lost their faith during times of struggle. Are you one of them? Actually, at some point in life, this is a common occurrence, from my experience. What is the good news? Hope and faith can be restored, just as getting through a car collision. How many times has the unknown been scary, yet these situations are overcome? In honor of Christmas, which is about the "Christ Jesus", todays discussion will be about faith in Jesus, along with some of the other traditions of this Holiday Season. My you find hope and peace during this time of injury along with joy and happiness in celebrations.
Dr. Dee Greathouse teaches in this episode of her new season on blogtalk radio about one of the most misunderstood things in a believer's walk with Christ. "How do I get my prayers answered?" or more poignantly, "Am I praying the right thing in order for God to hear my prayer and answer it?" Growing in faith is not always easy, but once you operate in maturity and the understanding of God's Word....all things are open and available to you! According to your faith, be it unto you!
Dr. Greathouse will reveal excerpts from one of the chapters in her new book, "What About Me?" http://youtu.be/VX6FhJKJtgc
In today's podcast, we'll hear from my sister, Pauline Nassif, who travelled to two small villages, Zacapa and El Arco in Guatemala for the first time as a member of the Christ Community Church of Taunton, Massachusetts in November.
We'll find out about this church's mission, which has joined the international Christian organizations, Hope of Life International and World Help, to be part of "Total Village Transformation Program" and how their love and support are making a difference there.
For those who would like to learn more about Hope of Life International, their website is: http://www.hopeoflifeintl.org/tvt. And those local to Taunton who may like to get involved with Christ Community Church, their website is: http://www.cccfamily.com/, where online donations can also be made.
Chad Beach is an amazing man. He has been blind from birth and will talk about his inspiring life of his achievements from being #1 in graduating from auctioneer school to being a World Champion in Imitating Voices.
John Gross also joins the show. He's an Emmy award winning feature show host and sportscaster.
Listen to this wonderfully inspiring show.
In this episode of HOPE TALK, Carl spends some time with Co-Host Juan Valdes discussing his most recent trip abroad. Juan and Carl have a passion for ministry and the Lord so listen in as they discuss the impact, the opportunity and the blessing of what Juan is doing in his travels.
This show is to help people pray and find answers and solutions to every perplexity and problems that they have. Healing of mind, body and spirit can only come through Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior and by studying the Bible. By beholding Jesus, we become change.
in Self Help
Some people refuse to give God the glory--especially for the smallest things--because they always feel as if THEY'RE in control. They rely on their own efforts and understanding, and they look at everything logically. As a result, they believe they're in control of every aspect of their lives. In dire circumstances, it may seem difficult to give God praise when everything around you is falling apart...to some people, it may seem "crazy" to rejoice and have hope that things will turn around. So what happens when we refuse to give God glory?
They’ve rewritten history to fit their own needs. The Bible has not been rewritten yet. Using the Bible as an anchoring point, we can go to ancient histories and history books written in the 1800’s and early 1900's to sleuth out facts that have been ignored or deleted by the so-called scholars of the past century.
Our research will bring to light facts and evidence that will support the Bible and provide you with a better understanding of God’s PLAN for Israel, the real Israel and not the modified and politicized Israel of today.
Join Allen Stein in this multipart study of the History of the Israel of the Bible. This Program is Part IV.
This is a faithline for believers who come together in spirit and in truth. We discuss the 13 principles of consecration that are used to guide our daily devotion to our faith and purpose. Covenant Keepers is not about church; it's about change. Consecration is not about religion; it's about relationship.
A Christian potpourri inspirational program with your host Chaplain Elmon Krupnik (www.ecainternational.org), featuring prayer, reading of Scripture, sermons, lyrics from hymns and Christian contemporary music from artists Randy and Marli Brown (www.randyandmarli.com), Huntley Brown (www.huntleybrown.org) and Kay Werho (www.chungkyungjoo.net) with songs in English and Korean. Also my sermons can be viewed on Youtube at this link http://www.youtube.com/user/IHSTogether
It is my hope and prayer that you enjoy this time we have together in worship and praise. Thank you for listening!
16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (143 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (136 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (24 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (11 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (9 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (7 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (0 chatters)