SORT BY Relevancy
WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF DR. KHALID ABDUL MUHAMMAD AND THE NEED FOR THIS HOLYDAY OF REMEBRANCE.
We take an indept look at the last recorded speech ever given by the Black Power General - Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad.
Filmed in Harlem, New York - this was a speech given against man odds. At the time unknown to many Dr. Muhammad was suffering respitory issues due to his hectic travel. He made his way into New York with Minister Hashim Nzinga to deliever what would be one of his most classic speeches. This is one that will make you laugh - as well as cry. The instructions in the message are still accurate and needing to be completed in this very hour. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy.
We discuss one of the greatest men to walk the face of the planet earth in the last century. Dr Khallid Abdul Muhammad - or as we refer to him the Honorable Dr Khallid Abdul Muhammad. He led the New Black Panther Party from 1998 into 2001 - and what he did in that span of time would catapult the black power movement to the forefront and place the regionally known organization on the international stage.
Back with a revived 10 point program built around the local & international needs of the blackman and woman ... he took centerstage propelling this organization the the forefront of black struggle.
He took on everybody from Rudy Guliani to the Klu Klux Klan. Boot licking Charles rangel to Preachers, ministers, and compromised black organizations.
He was not called the black power general for nothing!
He will be celebrated January 12th - we talk to the organizer of the birthday celebration Yaa Asantewa - who carries on the legacy along with the New Black Panther Party.
Hashim Nzinga, National Chairman will come on to reflect as well and also give us our marching orders
Hosted by National Chief of Staff , Chawn Castro Kweli .. it's worth the listen
In this broadcast we hear clips of Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad's lectures at Concordia University on May 23rd and 24th in1993 in Montreal, Quebec.
It was FIRE. He taught 2 days in a row. The 1st Night was on Malcolm X and the second night he challenged some Jewish activists to a debate (but they did not show) so he took questions and answers for over 2 hours.
This broadcast we will hear excerpts of those two nights in memory of Dr. Khalid who was born on January 12th. He was a close friend of my mentor Bro. Min. Linwood X.
Controversial, revolutionary, soldier... whatever your view of Dr. Khalid, the man loved Black people and left his mark.
Excerpt of Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad teaching on the assassination of Malcolm X at Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec Canada May 23rd, 1993.
in Self Help
Over the past 20 years, the talk in the barber shops and hair salons has gone from
"We don't have no Black leaders left, except for Farrakhan."
"We don't have no Black leaders left (period)"
What happened? Let's get into it? And where does the Black community go from here, without the guiding influence of its last beacon of hope?
On tonight's episode of ALLBLACKEVERYTHING we will tackle the violent on slaught happening in the Tampa Bay area and across our communities.
In Tampa 27 Afrikans have lost their lives to gun violence in 2015 ,most unsolved. Why is that? What are we gonna do black folks? Tonight we need Tampa to stand up!! We need Afrikans world wide to stand up!!!
Join Sista Tria Bro. Kuji and the entire culture freedom radio family. Our special Guest include Bro. Ali Abdul Muhammad chairman of the New Black Pantha Party Tampa. and yo the people!!
The Race War and the Black African Warrior In Peril: A Cycle of failure, genocide, addiction, destruction and self-destruction, the Black-African Holocaust and T-BAHD and corollaries and what must be done!
In this historic lecture, (broadcast & discussion), Dr. Alli Muhammad, Our Black Power Warrior General, brings a hard but needed message to the warfont, confronting the repetitive cycle of failure, genocide, addiction, destruction and self-destruction, dangers, irresponsible behaviors, activities, actions, the Black-African Holocaust and T-BAHD and corollaries plaguing the BLACK RACE, COMMUNITY and the Black-African Warrior for 100s of years; Doc Alli confronts the perils and brings the answers to the problems.
Professor Griff who was guessed last week and respectfully rescheduled for this week, comes on as SPECIAL GUEST this week (MARCH 5, 2015).
Special Guest: Professor Griff comes in and weighs heavy on the issue and drops powerful weight and very powerful facts, concluding the discussion. Listen to this powerful message FAMILY. BLACK POWER!
Baba Osagyefo Olugbala Revolutionary Goon, General Dr. Alli Muhammad M.S., PhD, MD AKA "Super Nigga". Fights for us on many battlefields he is our BOLD REVOLUTIONARY BLACK POWER WARRIOR GENERAL. Dr. Alli Muhammad is the Chief-General-In-Command of the RBPP, the General in Command of the Black Race, Community, Nation and movement. BLACK POWER!!!!!!
Open Lines featuring Solar mind open discussion lets talk family.
Season One - Show II - I Have A Dream
- Beverly Black Johnson with Malik Yoba Malik Yoba co-starred opposite Terrence Howard in Fox's hip-hop industry drama pilot Empire. Abdul-Malik Kashie Yoba (born September 17, 1967), better known by his stage name, Malik Yoba, is an American actor and occasional singer. Malik played Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, in Betty and Coretta.
Listener Call in # (347) 857-4514
This episode we will look at fear and why it is an enemy to those who seek freedom, justice & equality. The U.S. government also uses the politics of fear to justify endless war worldwide.
We will also hear commentary from Prisoner of War/Political Prisoner Mumia Abu Jamal
Host: Brian E. Muhammad
Best Benefits of Heavy -vs- Light Weight Training for thin and non-thin people. Learn how lifting heavy weights can benefit you ...
Improve your health, healing, wellness, fitness, weight loss, and lifestyle with your personal health & exercise program. Knowing the facts and HOT Health & Fitness Tips (with some physical effort) can guide you to experience exceptional results, faster.
*Provide HOT Health & Fitness Tips ~ Results With An Olympian's Touch ~
*Provide information needed to make nutritional and fitness choices for: improved healing, health, wellness, fitness, weight loss, lifestyle.
*Help you choose to live & maintain an active, healthier lifestyle - one step at a time.
First Lady, Michelle Obama, created the Let's Move! program for kids to move their bodies & reduce child obesity.
I've created innovative exercise, ALTHEA, to repeat affirmations while moving your body and teach you how to manage & lose weight to reduce obesity, feel & look better - within minutes. It'll bring you awareness about your love, power, sacred space, and wholesomeness - health & wellbeing.
It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen. -Muhammad Ali
AFFIRM YOURSELF INTO SHAPE! ...with ALTHEA.
Althea Moses Bio at www.AltheaM.com
Note: This show is for adults & educational purpose. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. We do not claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Always consult with your physician before starting any exercise or dietary program.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (10 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- ARAIG (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (0 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)