SORT BY Relevancy
HE RETURNS! We discuss the return of Aaron Rodgers to the starting line-up of your Green Bay Packers, and what that will mean against Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears. We'll also break down all the NFL action and playoff scenarios TONIGHT!
It is Aaron Rodgers' Evaluation Day. Will he get most of the first team reps today in practice? Who will start for your Green Bay Packers? We'll give you our thoughts. We'll preview the Packers-Steelers match-up as well. Can Johnny Jolly and the rest of the Pack continue to ride the momentum of two straight wins against a team in the Steelers whose record does not indicate the level of talent on the team? Plus, we'll look around the NFL and give you our Dupa of the Week!
Ol' Bag of Donuts ask the question many Packer fans don't even want to fathom: What if the Packers never drafted Aaron Rodgers? Adam and Chris go through all the possibilities from a Super Bowl title to having Cam Newton as the current starting quarterback. The guys also give a quick Ol' Bag of Pucks segment to preview the Stanley Cup Final.
WEEK TWO is done Chicago Bears Fans JENILEE BOREK and GREG REIFSTECK - the BEAUTY and the BEAST of Fantasy Football Experts- will review this BACKWARDS week and how Divisional Rivalry games will always kill your fantasy lineup. The Bears beat the Vikings to go 2-0 s and Jenilee will be bragging and talking about the game's fantasy impact. Is Cutler finally becoming a fantasy factor? How bad will we kick the Steelers' ass next Sunday Night. Did y
Great conversations abound tonight! Check out tonight's show!
We'll start off recapping the Milwaukee Brewers' early success. How much does this series against the St. Louis Cardinals mean to the team (does it really matter?), and what we're both surprised the most about this year from this team.
B5Q's Luke Mueller stops by the show around 8:15 tonight to recap Wisconsin's spring football. Who impressed during both the spring game and throughout practice? We'll dive into the quarterback race, and who will compete for the starting quarterback position come fall camp? Can Tanner McEvoy supplant Joel Stave?
We'll also replay some post-game audio from Marcus Trotter, Tanner McEvoy, Warren Herring, Derek Watt, and others!
Plus, we'll talk Bubba Watson and the Masters, and of course, what the reported signing of Matt Flynn means to Aaron Rodgers, Scott Tolzien, and the Green Bay Packers.
PED's galore...Braun guilty and Aaron Rodgers owes me some money..and more from the "First Take" Idiots Providing an alterative look at sports, big time guests, all the expert breakdowns, and we don't forget the fun Fort Wayne, Indiana · IndianaTalks.com
This week the Pocketeers talk about how we'd improve the Pro Bowl, the Green Bay Packers and free agency, when we should draft Aaron Rodgers' successor, racism and Richard Sherman, Kevin Greene spending time with his family and Chang's wedding registry. Join two of the PocketDoppler Angels and Richard Chang as they take their show on the road and bring you a weekly dissection of the Green Bay Packers as only they know how. All three are longtime Packer fans who bring t
WELCOME TO GANGSTERS SPORTS LIVE FROM MY CELL PUNKS..STANLEY CUP TALK NFL DRAFT TALK BASEBALL TALK...FANTASY SPORTS TALK..RAP MUSIC..GOOD SEX..TROLLS LIKE DEBI DALY..SPORTS TALK..UFO TALK..HELL NO..SELF HELP ON HOW TO GET AWAY WITH IT..SURE..NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS TALK..NFL..NBA..NHL..MLB..LIVE FROM MY CELL PUNKS
THE GOOD DOCTOR COWPOTE..IS IN THE OFFICE BABY..TALKING SPECULATION SPORTS...NFL..NHL..MLB..SPORTS NEWS...CURRENT EVENTS...SELF HELP..TROLL WARS..SURE..COMM AND MUSIC FREE BABY...UFO TALK..PLAYOFFS TALK..GOOD AND BAD
NEWS..RUGBURN IS IN THE HOUSE..WHO WILL BE THE IMBECILE OF THE SHOW?...ENJOY THE SHOW..LIVE ON THE SHOE AND SPREAKER..AND AWAY WE GO BABY
Kelly, Dick, and Colleen "really, really" sit down to talk about the Green Bay Packers recent playoff loss, free agency, turtlenecks, the internet rumors about Aaron Rodgers and why you should get married before you're thirty. ----------- Join two of the PocketDoppler Angels and Richard Chang as they take their show on the road and bring you a weekly dissection of the Green Bay Packers as only they know how. All three are longtime Packer fans who bring their infinite
Actor Sean Astin (Boys of Abu Ghraib, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Rudy) joins us on The Matthew Aaron Show this Wednesday (4/16) at 5pm PT as we broadcast live from Chicago.
Sean joins us to discuss what he's been up till since he last joined us as well as his new films BOYS OF ABU GHRAIB (releases on DVD April 15th) and MOM'S NIGHT OUT (in Theaters May 9th).
Show starts at 5pm PT (7pm CT / 8pm ET). Stream it live from our website or subscribe for free and download the show on iTunes. You can also listen on the go on your Android/iPhone/iPad device via Stitcher.
Facing the uncertainty of Aaron Rodgers' status come Sunday, Adam and Chris debate this week whether or not Rodgers should play against Atlanta and for the rest of the season. However, that is not the only story-line heading into Sunday's game. Get the Ol' Bag Donuts take on what this defense might look like next season, how it is more injuries than just Rodgers that has ailed the Packers, and that it is evident Thompson is just flat out smarter than all of us fans when it co
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- Curious Times (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- 62196 (26 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (20 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (7 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (6 chatters)
- Angel Amy (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (5 chatters)
- Chef Robb (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (4 chatters)
- shegeebee (4 chatters)
- Sistahs With Ink (3 chatters)
- mskane (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Fertile Groundz Network (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Heres The Thing (2 chatters)
- Horror Socials (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- The Meko Williams Show (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Lya K Luck Casino Royale (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- rainbow radio2014 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- No Filters with Brianna Annaliza (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Underground Hip Hop Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- 5G Sports Talk (0 chatters)