SORT BY Relevancy
The Introduction to our new Friday lunchtime 'interactive' Study: Encouraging Women to Stand Strong! in the Day in Which We Live. Whether married or single, working or stay-at-home, wives, mothers young and of good age, our goal is to encourage and equip today's modern woman to stand strong in faith in every area of life, and to use her gifts and talents in lasting and fulfilling ways.
Today, our world, nation, families and personal lives are being challenged as never before in history, and we all need encouragement and wisdom to stand strong in the face of difficulties, small and great, including even persecution.
In following sessions this interactive study will allow for Q & A with guests on the issues women are facing, plus Sharon's Bible Study series, "Standing Strong in the Armor of God," Today's show is the Introduction. Please help spread the word so more women can join us. Looking forward to Standing with You!
National Signing Day is just around the corner, so we take some time to take stock of the 2015 class. Who is still left that could be added, who is underrated, and what this class means for Ohio State? We also look at some of the big commitments for future Buckeye classes, what NSD means for the Big Ten, and briefly, a look at Ohio State's suddenly surging basketball team.
Friends I am back from India as you all know that my mother left for her Heavenly abode last month. So this episode is dedicated to my mom Jamila Siddiqi who was an iconic personality. A rich tribute was given to my mom and it was covered by press in India. Here is the link:
You can also see me in panel second from right.
In this episode I will talk about Republic day celebrations in India so come in great numbers to enjoy the show.
A show dedicated to "True Life Experiences." #MINGXMEDIAGROUP honors the Life & Legacy of Reverand/Doctor Martin Luther King Jr!
As we celebrate 52 years following "The March on Washington," 1963 to 2014! "
Dr, King's final Sunday sermon was delivered on March 31, 1968 "Less than a week before his death, the Dr. King spoke from the "Washington National Cathedral's - Canterbury Pulpit," on "remaining awake through a great revolution."
This year marks five decades since Dr. King delivered his famous "I Have a Dream" speech at the Lincoln Memorial, and 50 years since President Lyndon B. Johnson declared a War on Poverty! There is still much work to be done!
This year MINGXMEDIAGROUP attended the annual tribute which honor "the legacy of Dr. King with service projects impacting all quadrants of D.C. by providing music and dance performances featuring the city's rich artistic heritage. And what a great celebration it was with "All Gods Children," and a reflection of the "Man and his Mission!"
From the streets of Albany, Georgia and by way of Atlanta, Georgia to the Nations Capital!!
We Honor Dr. Kings Life & Legacy!
MINGXMEDIAGROUP is a member of the #AssociatedPost!
Raw & UnCut!
A talk show like "No Other," LIVE 24/7!
Anything Goes Now
More about Knowledge is power
More about tenants rights
Love my seniors
Advocate for prostituted women and girls
More about drinking a healthy about amount of water each day.
Smart Quiz Question/Who is the Commander and Chief of the U.S. Military?
On Today's Episode, you will meet…(Storyteller & Author Saundra Kelley)
Born in Tallahassee, Florida, Saundra Kelley is a 7th generation Florida Cracker who came to the mountains and never went home again. Her art combines writing with the ancient tradition of spoken word. She is a professional storyteller, traveling America’s highways and back roads sharing her love of that which makes us really human – our stories.
Kelley is the author of three books:
The Day the Mirror Cried
Danger in Blackwater Swamp, and
Southern Appalachian Storytellers: Interviews with Sixteen Keepers of the Oral Tradition, and Legends of the Wild, a CD.
At present, Saundra resides in the storytelling capital of the world, Jonesborough, Tennessee with her miniature poodle, Geoffrey. She travels the southeast sharing original stories, myths, and folklore imbued with a twist of green; reverence and appreciation of mother earth are a part of every story she tells or writes.
Saundra is a repeat offender…this is the second time she has been on my show! Today we will be discussing her latest book: The Day the Mirror Cried, published by Southern Yellow Pine Publishing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (60 chatters)
- Yada (39 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (23 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (11 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (8 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (0 chatters)