SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we are joined LIVE by 98 Degrees founder and hot music artist Jeff Timmons. We will be talking with Jeff about his time with 98 Degrees and what life has brought him since then. Jeff will also be taking calls live from listeners. Anything could happen, you don't want to miss out. Plus Nora Weston with the NoraCast, hot independent music, and the news you haven't heard anywhere else!
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Stacy Pendarvis, MSW, MA, from Florida, an instructor for "Darkness to Light" and a specialist in child safety and abuse prevention. The Program Director for the Monique Burr Foundation for Children, Stacy is a social worker and educator with two Masters degrees from East Carolina University, and twenty years experience in the child welfare and prevention field. As a consultant in North Carolina, Stacy developed an online Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse curriculum for Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina and helped organizations and communities develop prevention initiatives utilizing programs such as Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect, Internet Safety, and Darkness to Light’s Stewards of Children. She has also held Social Work and Psychology adjunct faculty positions at several Universities in North Carolina and Florida. Stacy’s role at the Monique Burr Foundation for Children is to oversee all program efforts related to the MBF Child Safety Matters™ and Darkness to Light Stewards of Children programs, and all prevention related activities. Her work includes topic research and resource development, curriculum design and updates, and facilitator training. Stacy also provides community awareness events and professional development trainings. She lives in the Jacksonville area with her husband and three daughters.
Today's episode of Getting Social with Miriam, will be of a different nature, something that is rarely discussed. I will be interviewing Ken Hobson, one of the founders of Life Span Labs. I will be speaking to Ken about the truth about men's sexual health and he wil be discussing how he can provide some solutions to issues that can arise. We will be speaking about his product, 112 Degrees and how it can be of benefit to men.
If you live in the Baltimore City area you may have heard of David Anthony Wiggins. If you haven't heard of him yet you should get to know him in a hurry and here's your chance to do so. David has been fighting for justice and trying to educate citizens about their rights and the complexities of the legal system for decades now.
This time around David will be making a run at improving the system from within the political realm by running for County Sheriff and we should help him do it. David has fought against police corruption and especially police brutality for years and is currently the ONLY candidate in the U.S. running for Sheriff on the platform of being determined to end police brutality. Ending Police Brutality? Who does that? David does that. He sees the problem and he is willing to work hard to find workable solutions. He has proven that he is one of us and we should help our brother. So let's do it.
David is a serious political and community activist and is extremely fiery and knowledgeable. He is a pleasure to talk to and to learn from. He will keep you engaged for hours as he relates historical facts about problems between the police and the community to present day struggles. We only have him for about two hours so let's use him to our advantage.
It's hard to even describe how good and informative this show will be regardless of where you live in this country because of what Dave will have to say. You have to be here to witness it.
Check it out.
Three weeks and three blowouts later, its time for real football. Alabama has eaten the cupcakes, and destroyed the Mountaineers. Time for some big boy football! The Florida Gators are next on the slate, and they will surely prove to be Alabama's toughest test to date. They have some serious athletes on that squad, even if Will Muschamp's seat is only a few degrees cooler than the surface of the sun after their triple overtime "thriller" against Kentucky. We have a very Gator-centric show planned for our listeners this evening. We'll be joined by William "Redfish" Barger from 8:00-8:30 as well as Murf Baldwin from Saturday Down South from 9:00-9:30 to talk some Tide ahead of the visit from Florida. The craziness starts at 8 so be sure to join Cary Clark, Drew DeArmond and Thomas Watts for your weekly dose of BAMSradio!
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Tracey Heisler, from New Jersey, executive director of the CASA program in Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties. CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) recruits, screens, trains, and supervises community volunteers to act as advocates in court for children living in the foster care system, giving them a voice that might not otherwise be heard. Mrs. Heisler, herself the mother of 8 children, has degrees in Psychology with an emphasis in Juvenile Justice and Forensics. She came to this work as a result of her mother and uncle's experiences of growing up in the foster care system in upstate New York. It is her life's mission to improve the quality of life for these children while in care and to facilitate their transition to their "forever family," whether through reunification, adoption, or kinship legal guardianship, as quickly as possible. The role of CASA is to advocate for children in out-of-home placement. The CASA is appointed by the Family Court Judge. The volunteer must read all of the child's records and interview people in the child's life and then makes recommendations to the court. All volunteers must be screened, fingerprinted and must agree to a federal, state and local background check before being accepted into a CASA 30 hour training session. All volunteer must be over the age of 21 and be able to provide their own transportation.
Our radio show is more than just making self-proclamations of being "real" men, it's a state of mind and a way of life. First and foremost, we do not hate ladies. But we cant stand the 98% of women out there who feel entitled for free drinks and dinners. Although we are brutally honest and unyielding in our views on soft males, single mothers, and mad black women, we do not promote hating or completely disrespecting women. However, we DO hate and disrespect is the never-ending BS that too many men have to go through on a daily basis when dealing with most women and society. In other words, we have no problem expressing absolute contempt towards any irrational, disrespectful, and/or unrealistic behavior or attitude that is normally portrayed by women. We are feverishly working to put an end to all of that.
With over 20 years of experience in designing and constructing fashionable creations, including a Bachelor of Science in Apparel and Textiles from North Dakota State University and a Master Diploma in The Art of Fashion Design from the Accademia Italiana, Bri is an expert in her field! She has demonstrated her competence season after season and also regularly consults with other fashion brands to increase their successes in the fashion industry.
A note from Bri:
"After completing my Bachelor and Master degrees in fashion design, I began to truly recognize how many women struggle to find quality clothing that speaks to their hearts and inspires their lives. I watched and listened as the women around me expressed their despair about fashion and their wardrobes. It was out of this frustration that I created the Bri Seeley fashion label ."
Now Bri has created the Inspirational Woman Project as well. She's live with Jill to share about Fashion, inspiring and more.
Join Dr. Bob Wright as he coaches callers on how to make effective leadership moves. Are your problems simply opportunities to learn and grow? Listen in and find out how to get the most out of every task you take on.
Considered by many to be one of the leading thinkers in human development, Dr. Bob Wright (www.drbobwright.com) is an internationally recognized visionary, educator, program developer, author, speaker, relationships expert, entrepreneur, consultant, and executive coach.
Dr. Bob Wright has demonstrated success in a wide variety of areas. He is an outstanding radio and television personality. Writing books on purpose in business and people skills, his work has been translated into multiple languages and sold over 200,000 copies around the globe.
Dr. Bob founded the Graduate Institute for the Realization of Human Potential and the Foundation for Transformational Leadership. Dr. Bob Wright’s degrees include a BA in Sociology, MA in Communications, MSW in Clinical Social Work, and a Doctorate in Education, Leadership, and Change.
Destiny Your Destiny, Live Your Dreams
Be inspired and empowered to live and dream again. Your past does not dictate your destiny! Through powerful messages, music and interviews, host Dr. Clay will inspire you to pursue and live your dreams! Listeners will be able to interact and be motivated to design their destiny.
Dr. Clay has numerous degrees in Leadership and Management and has over 15 years in the field of education having served as a school principal. She has earned two doctorates in Education as well as been awarded many accolades. Her common sense, wit and charm are second to none.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (119 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (35 chatters)
- The Dream1 (28 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (22 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (0 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)