SORT BY Relevancy
We will be joined by the Philadelphia Inquirer's Keith Pompey to discuss the Philadelphia 76ers’ season so far! We will talk about the draft picks they got, their starting five among other things! We will also chat with Kyle Goone, Salt Lake Tribune beat writer, to preview the Poinsettia Bowl tomorrow night! We will talk about the absence of Chuckie Keeton, how to stop Jordan Lynch and more! Christmas Day NBA game recaps as well.
We will be talking sports and having fun doing it. We will be joined by 76ers G Tony Wroten, who will discuss his upcoming basketball camp, season and more. Also, Rockets G Scotty Hopson, who will discuss his summer league play and the upcoming season. Former University of Cincinnatti star and NBA free agent Sean Kilpatrick will join us to discuss his bif time summer league performance and more. Talking Ray Rice and Stephen A. Smith fallout, MLB trading deadline, NFL tradining camps and so much more. Listen @ Blogtalkradio.com/pgant or call 646-727-3070
Follow on Twitter @goforitgant
The Boston Celtics are traveling to Philly to face the 76ers in their final road game of the 2013-2014 season.
Your broadcast crew is Sean Bakke, who returns to the Postgame show after some time off due to the birth of his daugher and our West Coast Connection, Calvin Chamberlain. Rich Conte will also be in the CelticsBlog chat room, and manning CLNS Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Help to keep CLNS Radio a FREE broadcast...
As you know, CLNS Radio is a FREE podcast network. We never intend to be anything other than FREE. However, the "engine" that keeps the "train" chugging are ratings, reviews and subscriptions with iTunes & Stitcher. Please help to keep CLNS FREE!
Rate/review/subscriber: iTunes | Stitcher
The Boston Celtics look to get back on track after a 114-88 beating in New York. The C's welcome the struggling 76ers to TD Garden. CLNS radio personality Ty Ray has all the post game reaction. Plus he's taking your calls at 347-215-7771.
Tonight on the TSL Podcast, Jovan Alford and Curt Jenkins from The Sixer Sense will be talking about the upcoming NBA Trade Deadline which is on Thursday at 3:00 pm.
The Goddess and Hurka are BACK, and are discussing the new era in Philadelphia Eagles football behind new head coach Chip Kelly. Should the Eagles start Vick or Foles, or someone else? The Flyers recent turnaround will be analyzed, as well as the Bynum-less 76ers.
#SixersTalk Podcast is back and now being managed by the staff of Interstate76ers.com
Check out the Site! (@Interstate76ers)
Tonight your host @RealTylerTynes/Tyler R. Tynes will be sitting down with two editors from the Interstate 76ers. Guests: Ian Jacoby (@IanJacoby) & Bryan Confer (@BryanConfer)
Topic tonight: Justin Holiday, Tanking, Off-Season
DSMA Live with Cherise, George and Scott.
Rick Philbin, a pillar in the diabetes, medical device, and sports medicine communities, joins us to tell us about his journey with type 1 diabetes and talk about non-invasive glucose monitoring.
Rick Philbin, MEd, MBA, ATC, is a consultant for medical device and diabetes companies looking to improve the lives of people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. Over the last two years Rick was Vice President of Sales for Asante Solutions, maker of a new insulin pump, the Snap. Prior to his leadership role at Asante, Rick worked for 12 years at Animas Corporation/J&J as a Territory Manager, Regional Manager, and East Area Field Director. His background is in Athletic Training/Sports Management and he is an individual with type 1 diabetes. Prior to joining Animas, he managed a comprehensive sports medicine center in the Washington, DC, area. Rick has been working with Children with Diabetes (CWD) for 15 years, presenting to parents, coordinating the sports programming for kids, and writing articles on the CWD website section called the Sports Corner. Rick's professional experience also includes working as an Athletic Trainer for a Philadelphia-based sports medicine center, where he worked with professional athletes from the Philadelphia 76ers and Flyers. He believes education is paramount for good diabetes management. He practices tight management of his diabetes and enjoys competitive basketball and weight training while on an insulin pump. Rick lives in the Washington, DC, area with his wife Sharon and daughters Nicole and Andrea.
The Boston Celtics go after back to back wins for the first time since December. Brian Langford and Matt Fahey have the post game analysis and your calls 347-215-7771.
We will be discussing what High School Basketball Recruits consider when deciding where to play in College; The Top 25 Highest Paid NBA Players for 2014-15; Philadelphia 76ers trivia; Was Ray Allen a Superstar caliber player in his prime while playing for the Seattle SuperSonics; Why does Joel Embid talk so much?; Is Doc Rivers worth $10 million per season?; Instant Drama between Minnesota Timberwolves Owner and Kevin Love; Overview of the current USA FIBA Roster and prediction for their World Championship run; What can we expect from Iman Shumpert this upcoming season?; Who is the best WWE/WCW/WWF/ECW Wrestler to ever step foot in the ring?
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Annahilation (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (6 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (5 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Own Your Career (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Radio Enso (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Soul Of America Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- RRS Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- NormatNite (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (0 chatters)