SORT BY Relevancy
Don returns from a long hiatus to update listeners about the past 6 months of 30-day challenges. Including: the Onnit Primal challenge, Licenses and Certifications, Being left handed for 30 days, Learning Chinese, Watching TV, and currently giving up complaining. [NO SPECIAL GUEST TODAY]
Tonight, the debut show kicks off with TrueGodImmortal, Peagle, Matt, and more talking NOC, ROH, WWE, and some words of wisdom this show from Scott Steiner... let's have fun.
"Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people! Oh that I had in the wilderness a lodging place of wayfaring men; that I might leave my people, and go from them! for they be all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men. And they bend their tongues like bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth;......"
Matthew Grant hosts & debuts a new show on WWP, as we present #WRESTLECHAT! Ever just wanted to call up into a wrestling podcast & shoot the shit on what's going on in the wrestling world? OR maybe you've got something on your mind and wanna discuss it on the air? Here's your chance as we'll talk WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, AIW, AAW, Alpha-1, SMASH & whatever other promotions pop up in conversation. Callers are strongly encouraged so PLEASE call in & give us your thoughts!
@wrestlingheads @eyesonthering @WeeklyWPodcast
This show will cover the field of metaphysics and ontology broadly conceived. In particular, we will cover Mysticism, the Paranormal, UFOs, Philosophy, Psychology, Philosophy of Religion, the Afterlife, and many associated topics. We will have guests and call-ins are encouraged. The Host is an Interfaith Pastor with a Mission in Theology and Teaching. Spiritual counsel will be offered to those who ask. However, remember that this is a public broadcast and discussion should remain in the field of those topics that the caller feels comfortable discussing in public. Sensitive personal topics should be discussed in private with your clergy person or therapist.
Cosmologists now tell us that we are only seeing and experiencing approximately 6 percent of reality in atomic form. The other 94 percent is made up of about 74 percent of Dark Energy and 20 percent of Dark Matter. This is the domain of the metaphysical dimensions beyond atomic matter, and outside of local space / time. Humanity knows little of this higher reality, and what little we know comes from cosmologists, physicists, philosophers and theologians. We will try to expand this consciousness. After our exile on Earth, we will be returing to this higher reality in some manner, shape or form.
An amazing passage in which Elisha sees heavenly chariots and horses surrounding and protecting them in a time of danger.
2 Kings 6:16-18New International Version (NIV)
16 “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”
17 And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
18 As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the Lord, “Strike this army with blindness.” So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.
We are discussing topics that center around what is causing descension amongst women. And how the six steps to peace can bring unity with our ladies.
Call in to give your thoughts, concerns, advice.
****PLEASE DIAL 713-955-0708 TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION***
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (11 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Divine Mothers Living Will (2 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (1 chatters)