SORT BY Relevancy
The San Francisco 49ers cut down their active roster to 74 players in advance of Tuesday's 1pm PT deadline. We break down the moves they made to get down, which featured a variety of injury designations.
Join Alaina as she discusses: Antique Heirlooms, Dusty Book Covers, and Tiny Cuts Of Meat.
Tre and Jason will be LIVE as the 49ers make their first round pick in tonight's 2014 NFL Draft.
The Arizona Cardinals are closing out the preseason with the Denver Broncos. Following the first round of NFL roster cuts and in the midst of a major injury to rookie Jonathan Cooper, Jess, Seth and Ben talk about the moves the Cardinals made and will likley make. What will be of Ryan Williams? Tony Jefferson? The offensive line with Cooper out?
- Defensive Position-By-Position Analysis
- Offensive Position-By-Position Analysis
Zoe Moon, celebrity astrologist, Bellesprit columnist, will be our special guest tonight! We will be taking your live calls tonight! Please call early, as Zoe is very popular and the call in roster fills up very quickly. We will be discussing the show in our chatroom. Come in and meet Laurie, our chatroom hostess! She will meet and greet you and answer any questions you may have while visiting tonight.
There aren't many top-tier free agents remaining so to say in the NBA now that free agency is nearly a month old. However, guys like Eric Bledsoe and Greg Monroe can make huge impacts on any roster in the league. Where could they end up? And is the hiring of Byron Scott bringing the Lakers closer to a championship? Can they compete in the loaded Western Conference this upcoming or even next season? Is everything a mystery until the summer of 2016?
Willie and Jim talk about the biggest happenings in the Big 3 sports, with action in MLB, NBA, and NFL.
We are talking to Barbershops around the country. We will go in Oklahoma, New York, Florida, and Texas.
Call 929-477-4171 to have round table discussion about the NY Football Giants on the #BleedBlueShow. These series of episodes will be about the Giants OTAs, Mini-Camps, Training Camp progression on a weekly basis. Open dialogue opinions about the New York Giants players, scheme, strategy, season expectations, weekly matchups, injury updates, surprises and disappointment players at camp. Will Eli Manning bounce back in a new offensive system? Will the team sustain and have the necessary depth at each position to overcome injuries? Most importanlty, does this current roster have what it takes to win a Superbowl? Tune in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Curious Times (37 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (6 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- ETA (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- WRESTLE RAMA (0 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (0 chatters)