SORT BY Relevancy
learn how to make sound decisions with personal retirement accounts by understanding the differences between 401k , IRA and 403b.
Join me today as I chat with Ariana Amplo from The Inhub. We will discuss the challenges facing Plan Sponsors and Advisors alike when it comes to the traditional methods of conducting a qualified plan RFP. Is web-based right for you? Will Plan Sponsors actually seek out this service in the absence of an Advisor? Join us as we discuss these questions as well as others concerning the RFP process.
Talkin Law with Dan Hochheiser analyzes criminal cases in the news, trends in the law, & Covers all legal current events. Attorney Daniel Hochheiser is a Criminal Defense Attorney in NY & host of this show. Each Week. Talkin Law with Dan Hochheiser features newmakers, attorneys, media personalities, celebrities, politicians, business people & So much more. Talkin Law with Dan Hochheiser has a straight talk with a no nonsense edge & engages attorneys and laymen alike. Dan will be talking to Ira Judelson, Bail Bondsman about his new book 'The Fixer: The Notorious Life of a Front Page Bail Bondsman" plus all the great legal stories of the week!
Please join me today as I chat with Colleen Bell, Vice President Retirement Center at Cambride Investment Research as we chat about her passion -Financial Wellness
There has been movement and disucssions form Advisors, Plan Sponsors and HR Professionals about moving the conversation away from Partcipant Educattion to Financial Wellness. Listen in to here our thoughts on that topic and why changing the conversation will be helpful in the future.
Joining Host Larry Muck this week on Community investor is Jack Kiley, Managing Partner of MidAtlantic IRA and a CPA. He brings over 30 years of experience in public accounting to the table. He has extensive knowledge in developing tax, retirement and financial planning strategies for high net worth individuals and closely held businesses. He spends his days educating potential clients about the ins & outs of self-direction along wth overseeing the “Trust” side of the business.
He is also the “technical” expert with regard to self-directing your IRA. Jack feels strongly about his clients’ having the ability to “self-direct” their retirement. Jack’s reputation for “speaking in plain English” regarding complex concepts gets him invited regularly to speak on these topics to groups across the country – and especially on the topic of self-direction.
His knowledge makes him the expert to turn to, particularly when a complex scenario is needed for the purchase of real estate, mortgages, leases and other cash flows that the IRS allows in an individual retirement plan."
in Real Estate
While there are lots of benefits of various self-directed account vehicles, the Solo 401K has something unusual. Dmitriy Fomichenko of Sense Financial shares more in this FlipNerd.com Flip Tip.
in Real Estate
If you're part of the minority that is aware of self-directed retirement accounts for real estate investing, you're likely much more familiar with self-directed IRA's. Dmitriy Fomichenko shares the power of another vehicle, the self-directed Solo 401K in this FlipNerd.com Flip Show. It's a fascinating discussion, and if you're not aware of this awesome tax saving vehicle, you need to be! Check it out!
Most investment choices don't earn great curiosity, but if any are deserving of that kind of attention, it would be the Roth IRA.
Financial planners routinely say that younger people should invest in a Roth because they would most benefit from its many wonderful qualities. But the truth is, Roth IRA accounts make a good choice for people of all ages.
With Roth IRAs, savers get a tax-free stream of income in retirement. And it's not just the contributions that come out tax-free. Uncle Sam doesn't lay a finger on any of the earnings. It can be a pretty sweet deal when you're talking about decades of compounding.
The only catch is that you pay income tax on your contributions upfront (post-tax dollars).
Unlike the traditional IRA, which gives investors a tax deduction for the year the contribution is made, the Roth version lets savers contribute after-tax money today and withdraw principal and earnings tax-free at retirement.
The Roth can also be used for educational purposes, major medical expenses, and first home buys...with qualifications.
For individuals looking for tax diversification in retirement, the Roth IRA is one of the few tools they can create that ensures that they have a stream of tax-free income in retirement.
Let's get financially well:
Get your free copy of the essential book, How Money Works: A Common Sense Guide to Financial Success. You'll fall in love with this it and never have a major money question again. Go to bitly.com/yourmoneyny and sign up for your copy right now. bitly.com/yourmoneyny
See you next time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (199 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (128 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (64 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)