SORT BY Relevancy
In today's show I discussed the fact that SOC 2 is a superior assurance to anything available in the market right now, and it should be given serious consideration...but only if CPA firms use security experts on the engagements.
I also discussd the article from French Caldwell: "Time to Stop Misusing SSAE 16 in Vendor Marketing"
In today's show I discuss why SOC 2 provides better risk assurance than ISO 27001, and why it should be the choice of cloud service providers looking to provide assurance regarding security and availability which SSAE 16 is not designed to do.
Here's a link to the blog post I discussed where I prove that ISO 27001 is a "point-in-time" assurance.
This is a show about recent developments in the risk assurance industry. Today I had a guest on the show from OnlineTech, the world's first datacenter to receive a SOC2 report. I was honored to have April Sage who discussed their experience with SOC2 and their reasons for choosing to undergo the examination when everyone else was focused on SSAE16.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (23 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (10 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (7 chatters)
- Military Mamas (4 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (1 chatters)
- Apollo Dark (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (1 chatters)
- Dr Shane (1 chatters)
- Faith In Action Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Lukes Place Radio Show (1 chatters)