SORT BY Relevancy
360 Degrees of Grief: Reflections of Hope, Volume 1, a collection of first-person stories detailing how scores of people from different walks of life, including Christian recording artists Steve Green, Wayne Watson, Clay Crosse and Melodie Tunney of First Call, have dealt with grief in a myriad of circumstances. The book was borne out of author and editor Kayla Fioravanti's grief following the death of her mother.
"After my mother died, I started looking for resources to help me make sense of my emotions," Fioravanti says. "I quickly realized most of the books on the subject deal with grief from only an individual perspective. I was definitely grieving as a daughter losing her mother, but I also knew my father was grieving as a husband losing his wife. Others were grieving the loss of a friend, or grandparent, or mentor. We were all impacted differently."
Fioravanti's experience ignited in her a passion to provide comfort to people in the midst and aftermath of a crisis.
"Life does not exist without grief. To live is to experience. This book, 360 Degrees of Grief, was written by a group of authors that have been touched by an array of losses. The sharing of wisdom and life events promotes growth and healing, as it does in this therapeutic collection. May your life also find light and wellness through the encouraging words contained in this book." - Mary Humphrey, Author
Go to www.360degreesbooks.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (42 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- MarlyBird (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- FlyLady (5 chatters)
- GGM Radio (5 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (4 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (3 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (2 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- SASSY Biz Radio (2 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- John 738 Radio Show (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)