SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Can Republicans take back the U.S. Senate in upcoming 2014 elections?
* Interview with former U.S. Senator and current President of the Heritage Foundation, Jim DeMint.
* Exclusive interview with Ken Buck, the next TEA Party Congressman from Colorado.
The real truth is the 2014 Elections for the House and the Senate are up for grabs. Congressional approval ratings for the last 30 days are still at all time low levels. Just because the Koch Bros and affiliates have spent over 30 million on ads before the primary doesn't mean the Democrats can not break through. While the republicans are fighting each other, the Democrats are not unified on what are the best campaign issues and slogans to use. And the beat goes on. The President is campaigning this year and.......
Today is the third and final edition of three special holiday end of year shows. During the last two weeks shows, I replayed interviews I did with Susan Eisenhower, Medea Benjamin, Pat Buchanan and Governor Bill Richardson combined with special forwords on Edward Snowden, Bristol Palin and Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson and the firing of Martin Bashir.
This week I will air previously unplayed content where I asked two groups of Liberal and Conservative pundits how they see aspects of the 2014 elections playing out. Guests include progressive blogger Lee Papa aka The Rude Pundit, Republican Strategists Ryan Girdusky and Noelle Nikpour and Democratic Strategist Penny Lee.
Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections Craig Latimer was elected to his position last November and took office on January 8, 2013. While this is his first elected office, Supervisor Latimer is not new to the Supervisor of Elections office. He served as Chief of Staff to the Supervisor of Elections from 2009 to 2013. Public service has always been a part of Mr. Latimer’s job description. Before working for the Supervisor of Elections office, he served and protected the community for 35 years in law enforcement, retiring as a Major from the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office in 2008. Supervisor Latimer also serves our community as a volunteer. He is on the Board of the Central Florida Behavioral Health Network, Bay Area Youth Services, and the Tampa Catholic Board of Trustees, and he is an Honorary Commander for the 6th Medical Group at MacDill Air Force Base. Craig Latimer was born and raised here in Hillsborough County. He attended Christ the King, graduated from Tampa Catholic High School, and earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of South Florida.
Craig Latimer led the turnaround in the elections office to restore integrity, efficiency and confidence in the election process. He brought to the office leadership and accountability; timely and accurate reporting of results; impartiality and nonpartisanshp; a renewed commitment to ethics and professionalism; excellent voter services; and responsible and conservative stewardship of taxpayers’ funds.
Our interview will focus on the 2014 Elections, information about voter registration, the voting process, Election Day voting, Early Voting, Vote By Mail, voting equipment, and election dates..
Frank Burke joins me for at American Graffiti plus Iraq and my quick predictions about the US Senate elections in November.
Check out our new sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM (www.audibletrial.com/cantotalk.)
Looking for a good book? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
What is at Stake with the 2014 Elections?
Orange County Florida Update
Nationally - What is at Stake?
Words from America's Founding Fathers - Just Read their quotes and you would think they were here with us.
They tried to warn us, but refused to listen
They understood human nature and what it would take to survive as a free society
They understood liberty and property rights go hand in hand
They understood the role religion played in a free society
They understood Greed and Power
Assistant State Attorney Gino Feliciani for Circuit Court Judge Group 37
Gino Feliciani has been an attorney for 23 years and has been serving the State of Florida for 22 of those years. In 1991 he began his career at the Office of the Public Defender for the 18th Circuit of Florida in Sanford. While at the Public Defender’s Office Gino tried nearly 100 cases ranging from misdemeanor offenses to serious felony offenses.
In 1997 Gino was recruited by the State Attorney’s Office in Seminole County to prosecute Sex crimes and Child Abuse Cases. Gino has also served as County Court Division Chief, Felony Division Chief and is presently the Sex Crime and Child Abuse Division Chief, a position he has held since 2008. Gino has tried nearly 100 cases as a prosecutor and between 2005 and 2009 tried 10 First Degree Murder cases. Gino is a member of the Multi-Disciplinary Task Team for the Kid’s House of Seminole and has served for the past seven years. Gino was also an active board member of the Sexual Assault Victim Services for Seminole and Brevard Counties from 2010 to 2014.
What Qualities makes a "Good" Judge?
What Questions should voters ask Candidates for Judgeships?
What is the State of Our Judicial System today?
What has happened to the "Rule of Law"
What is a "Victimless" Crime?
Legislating from the Bench.
What is "Common Law Grand Jury"?
Yesterday we talked about the efforts of the GOP to reach out to minorities, women and youth. This is a good start, as long as it is received by those approached as a sincere invitation. Next the GOP must encourage and let these same new recruits participate and actually become part of the Party.
The big question is what can the GOP do to win elections? All the good will, reaching out and public relations is great. However, all activities have one common denominator, they must help you win elections.
This morning I want to take the next step and look at what needs to be done by the GOP if they really want the Senate, the White House and the local seats in Hometown, America.
Look forward to hear your comments when you jump "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7AM-8:30AM EST this morning and every Monday-Friday.
Guest: Bill Katz of Urgent Agenda.
Looking for an audio book? Check out Audible.com!
Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Virgin Islands' 2014 Primary Election Day live remote broadcasting with Mike OLi in New York and Anthony Weeks from the 2+2 Restaurant & Lounge until district polling sites are closed and will continue providing the elections results, analysis and outcome.
The Primary Election Day live remote broadcasting with Mike OLi in New York and Anthony Weeks from the 2+2 Restaurant & Lounge until district polling sites are closed and will continue providing the elections results, analysis and outcome.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- reactionariez (30 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (8 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)