SORT BY Relevancy
Tuesday night we will be joined by Andrew Pontbriand, Andy Estepp, and Jared Dalen from The 14th Amendment Center to dicuss how you are enslaved by the 14th Amendment and what you can to do fight it. We'll go over the history of how and why it became and we'll all provide you with some solutions on how to take it on.
In the first hour we'll go over the hot news topics, throw in some comedy, and of course we'll be taking callers!
ATTENTION: Tonight's show will start at 9:15pm EST. Just keep the show page open and you will hear us once we go live. Thanks!
LB Bork from PAC Alliance and author of The Red Amendment will be joining Citizens Awareness Vanguard live to discuss his book and answer your questions LIVE on air on what you likely DO NOT know about the Constitution and the 14th Amendment, how it enslaves you and what you can do about it. You don't want to miss this episode folks!
The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of theReconstruction Amendments. The amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws, and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War. The amendment was bitterly contested, particularly bySouthern states, which were forced to ratify it in order for them to regain representation in Congress. The Fourteenth Amendment, particularly its first section, is one of the most litigated parts of the Constitution, forming the basis for landmark decisions such asRoe v. Wade (1973), regarding abortion, and Bush v. Gore (2000), regarding the 2000 presidential election. The amendment limits the actions of all state and local officials, including those acting on behalf of such an official.
The second, third, and fourth sections of the amendment are seldom litigated. However, Section 2's reference to "rebellion and other crimes" has been invoked as a constitutional ground for felony disenfranchisement. The fifth section gives Congress enforcement power. The amendment's first section includes several clauses: the Citizenship Clause, Privileges or Immunities Clause, Due Process Clause, and Equal Protection Clause. The Citizenship Clause provides a broad definition of citizenship, overruling the Supreme Court's decision in Dred Scott v. Sandford (1857), which had held that Americans descended from African slaves could not be citizens of the United States. The Privileges or Immunities Clause has been interpreted in such a way that it does very little.
Free speech. The First Amendment to our Constitution.
Yet, it seems as if not all free speech is equally protected.
In the name of tolerance, only certainly speech is tolerated. If you are "pro" anything American, patriotic or religious, you are now labeled "intolerant" by a group that claims we must co-exist.
Want to fly the American Flag? Show your support for our military? Defend traditional marriage? Dare to wish someone a "blessed day? Then you need to be prepared to lose your job, be investigated by the IRS, get your page shut down by Facebook and be called some of the most nasty of names by those who tell us we must "co-exist."
Want to hold a Black Mass on a college Campus? Want to bring someone on campus convicted of murdering a police officer? Want to bring a terrorist to speak at your campus? That's all protected under the First Amendment according to the left.
The caveat is that we can only have a First Amendment and co-exist as long as we conform to what liberals say is okay.
The reality is that the left prefers that the right remain "speechless."
It is time to push back against the real enemies of free speech.
Katie O'Malley, Editor at Progressive Today, joins us today to talk about the dangers facing our First Amendment, along with how PC is taking our society on a downward trajectory.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, returns from a four-city tour in Montana. From speaking in front of 1000 high school students to debating a professor about the Constitution, it was quite a run. Don't miss the details. Shane discussed the following:
1. The four-city tour to Montana was an unbelievable success. Listen in to hear some moving and inspiring stories and why you should have hope for a better America.
2. What is the problem with communism anyways?
3. How our young people used to used to propagandize the Second Amendment and the problem of violence?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Moorish Master Teacher Sharif A. Bey will go into the 14th Amendment status answering the in-depth questions that need to be answered. Sharif Bey is one of the few fully qualified to represent the Moorish Science Temple of America as a organization member and elder. 14th Amendment Status, Slavery, Sovereign, or Citizen?
Tonight on Patriot Voices of Social Media has Supreme Court decisions on the 2nd Amendment, Ebola-what does the US government know that we don't? More on why I like the Watchmen of America. Contrafighter blog. Facebook page
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the critical issues of the day and tells you what the rule of law, liberty, and our Constitution has to say about it all. Shane talked about the following issues:
1. Lou Marin and Loren Enns of IAmAmerican.org and the Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force are both advocating a state-initiated Article V Convention to amend the Constitution. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it a viable option?
2. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) argues that the Democratic effort to amend the Constitution so Congress can impose limits on political spending by companies is really about “restoring freedom of speech for everyone in America.” What was the original intent of the First Amendment anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Tonight we get right back to the heart of State Sovereignty as we discuss the State Repeal Amendment with Lloyd Thomas Sloan . This amendment petition was introduced in the last Senate session and we will continue to push it hard. Listen in as we discuss a major piece of the State Sovereignty puzzle.
We'll review the day at Preppers and Patriots and Mike Slack will call to give us an update.
We are live at 7PM Missouri Time. You can call and participate at 347-677-1835. It's the best Saturday night you will spend this week.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (6 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (5 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (4 chatters)
- Authors On The Air Books (3 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- peace333 (1 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (1 chatters)