SORT BY Relevancy
IN FOLLOW-UP TO TUESDAY'S SHOW....
TUNE INTO TO CIVIL ALERT RISING 360
Taj Tarik Bey, will be present to address:
The 13th Amendment and it's 20 sections.
The 14th Amendment.
Postive Law/Negative Law
The Black Codes. Are they still on the books.
Why status matters.
Have your pen and paper ready
13th Amendement SECTION 12 – The traffic in Slaves with Africa is hereby forever prohibited on pain of death and the forfeiture of all the rights and property of persons engaged therein; and the descendants of Africans shall not be citizens.
Saturday April 9, 1864 Pg 1489
You'll see that the 20 sections were approved by the Senate yet the records which display when the extraction of the 18 sections were decided upon has not been found.
If you find the records please email firstname.lastname@example.org. From looking at this the question is "Are "Blacks" Really Citizens?" Does this explain the constant need for the renewal of the Voting Rights Act? 80% melanated prisoners? racial profiling?
This show is a must for everyone that's working on CONNECTING the dots.
Civil Alert Radio Rising 360
Informative, Engaging & 3rd Eye Opening.
858.357.8450 (Option 1 to ask or Speak)
Islam, peace and greetings to you all. On this episode of Moorish Science Radio we will be debunking the myth that somehow the 13th Amendment with 20 sections is somehow necessary for the salvation of our people.
· How the push for the 13 amendment with 20 sections goes against Prophet Noble Drew Ali’s executive will
· How the 13 amendment with 20 sections is a pro-slavery document and has absolutely no salvation for our people
· How these ideas/ideals were pushed by the Dingle El brothers, both claiming to be reincarnations of Prophet Noble Drew Ali
· How many who promote this flawed theory of the 13 & 20 view Abraham Lincoln as a Prophet
· We will show how Abraham Lincoln, using his own words from his own public lectures, had nothing but contempt and disgust for our people
· Expose how this group of Moors say that we do not need to proclaim our nationality via the Moorish Science Temple of America, but that we need to proclaim through a naturalization process called the Moorish Bureau of Vital Statistics under their own Moorish entity
· The very source of the reincarnation myth and its invalidity
No more lies, Prophet Noble Drew Ali would not want it that way.
Free speech. The First Amendment to our Constitution.
Yet, it seems as if not all free speech is equally protected.
In the name of tolerance, only certainly speech is tolerated. If you are "pro" anything American, patriotic or religious, you are now labeled "intolerant" by a group that claims we must co-exist.
Want to fly the American Flag? Show your support for our military? Defend traditional marriage? Dare to wish someone a "blessed day? Then you need to be prepared to lose your job, be investigated by the IRS, get your page shut down by Facebook and be called some of the most nasty of names by those who tell us we must "co-exist."
Want to hold a Black Mass on a college Campus? Want to bring someone on campus convicted of murdering a police officer? Want to bring a terrorist to speak at your campus? That's all protected under the First Amendment according to the left.
The caveat is that we can only have a First Amendment and co-exist as long as we conform to what liberals say is okay.
The reality is that the left prefers that the right remain "speechless."
It is time to push back against the real enemies of free speech.
Katie O'Malley, Editor at Progressive Today, joins us today to talk about the dangers facing our First Amendment, along with how PC is taking our society on a downward trajectory.
Through the Constitution with Douglas V. Gibbs
Chisolm v. Georgia revealed that the courts were trying to seize more power, and the people, and the States, needed to futher limit the Judicial Branch. The 11th Amendment applies those limitations.
Join Douglas V. Gibbs of Political Pistachio as he journeys through the United States Constitution. We study the concepts, principles, and direct text of the U.S. Constitution from the original point of view of the Founding Fathers.
New episodes each Sunday Morning at 9:00 am Pacific Time. Go to Constitution Study Radio for all podcasts of past episodes.
Doug's book, 25 Myths of the United States Constitution is available on Amazon, and CreateSpace.
Tonight on Patriot Voices of Social Media has Supreme Court decisions on the 2nd Amendment, Ebola-what does the US government know that we don't? More on why I like the Watchmen of America. Contrafighter blog. Facebook page
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the critical issues of the day and tells you what the rule of law, liberty, and our Constitution has to say about it all. Shane talked about the following issues:
1. Lou Marin and Loren Enns of IAmAmerican.org and the Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force are both advocating a state-initiated Article V Convention to amend the Constitution. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it a viable option?
2. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) argues that the Democratic effort to amend the Constitution so Congress can impose limits on political spending by companies is really about “restoring freedom of speech for everyone in America.” What was the original intent of the First Amendment anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
In this episode of Independence Nation, Keith A. Pitts, MSE, will take a look at the 9/11 event as well as the subsequent events that have taken place since. Afterwards, he will address the trouble with informants as related to FBI, President Obama's message to the nation last night and much more.
The Death of the First Amendment and Free Speech.
Roger Roots will join me and discuss how our Congress is about to vote on a bill that will destroy your First Amendment. We are so close to the war and this is going to bring us closer to a state of enslavement and war.
Join us listen how Tester and Walsh are co sponsoring the bill and we have not voice in it.
Or do we. Join us and speak out.
Contact Wolf email@example.com
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Nice guys aren't the only ones who finish last, nice girls too. Tonight we will talk about talented women verse women using sexual exploits for instance the Kardashian family verse the Braxton family. Are the hoes winning? Is it ok to hit the poles? Also we will talk about the Ray Rice situation and who is the Queen of Hip Hop, Lil Kim or Nicki Minaj? We will debate!!! Tune-in!!!
Tonight on GameChanger Clothing Radio, Johhny Q. will previewing TUF 20(which starts tonight 7pm PT/10pm ET and I'll be talking about Invicta FC 8(happened last weekend)
7pm CT/8pm ET: TUF 20 Review
7:30pm CT/8:30pm: Invicta FC 8 Recap
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (55 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (6 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (5 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (3 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- Family Prayer (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- Dr Shane (1 chatters)