SORT BY Relevancy
Islam, peace and greetings to you all. On this episode of Moorish Science Radio we will be debunking the myth that somehow the 13th Amendment with 20 sections is somehow necessary for the salvation of our people.
· How the push for the 13 amendment with 20 sections goes against Prophet Noble Drew Ali’s executive will
· How the 13 amendment with 20 sections is a pro-slavery document and has absolutely no salvation for our people
· How these ideas/ideals were pushed by the Dingle El brothers, both claiming to be reincarnations of Prophet Noble Drew Ali
· How many who promote this flawed theory of the 13 & 20 view Abraham Lincoln as a Prophet
· We will show how Abraham Lincoln, using his own words from his own public lectures, had nothing but contempt and disgust for our people
· Expose how this group of Moors say that we do not need to proclaim our nationality via the Moorish Science Temple of America, but that we need to proclaim through a naturalization process called the Moorish Bureau of Vital Statistics under their own Moorish entity
· The very source of the reincarnation myth and its invalidity
No more lies, Prophet Noble Drew Ali would not want it that way.
It's MONDAY, February 11th, 2013 & Black History Month is in full effort! TONIGHT we're continuing on with facts that changed the United States and the world. Specifically, we are focusing on the 13th Amendment and what President Abraham Lincoln had to do in order to make this a reality in this country! Would African Americans be free today, if President Lincoln would not have gotten the votes necessary to invoke the 13th Amendment during the Civil War? If you'd like to voice your opinion LIVE dial 917.889.3926 to speak on this topic. We are REAL TALK RADIO! We are TM Hyman Radio LIVE!
On Demand Tuesdays will be reairing past shows that are already featured in our on demand section. also go to Google Play store and Download the free mobile, search Weston World One or www.westonworldone.com.
13th amendment and the side effec
Free speech. The First Amendment to our Constitution.
Yet, it seems as if not all free speech is equally protected.
In the name of tolerance, only certainly speech is tolerated. If you are "pro" anything American, patriotic or religious, you are now labeled "intolerant" by a group that claims we must co-exist.
Want to fly the American Flag? Show your support for our military? Defend traditional marriage? Dare to wish someone a "blessed day? Then you need to be prepared to lose your job, be investigated by the IRS, get your page shut down by Facebook and be called some of the most nasty of names by those who tell us we must "co-exist."
Want to hold a Black Mass on a college Campus? Want to bring someone on campus convicted of murdering a police officer? Want to bring a terrorist to speak at your campus? That's all protected under the First Amendment according to the left.
The caveat is that we can only have a First Amendment and co-exist as long as we conform to what liberals say is okay.
The reality is that the left prefers that the right remain "speechless."
It is time to push back against the real enemies of free speech.
Katie O'Malley, Editor at Progressive Today, joins us today to talk about the dangers facing our First Amendment, along with how PC is taking our society on a downward trajectory.
Tonight on Patriot Voices of Social Media has Supreme Court decisions on the 2nd Amendment, Ebola-what does the US government know that we don't? More on why I like the Watchmen of America. Contrafighter blog. Facebook page
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the critical issues of the day and tells you what the rule of law, liberty, and our Constitution has to say about it all. Shane talked about the following issues:
1. Lou Marin and Loren Enns of IAmAmerican.org and the Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force are both advocating a state-initiated Article V Convention to amend the Constitution. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it a viable option?
2. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) argues that the Democratic effort to amend the Constitution so Congress can impose limits on political spending by companies is really about “restoring freedom of speech for everyone in America.” What was the original intent of the First Amendment anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
In this episode of Independence Nation, Keith A. Pitts, MSE, will take a look at the 9/11 event as well as the subsequent events that have taken place since. Afterwards, he will address the trouble with informants as related to FBI, President Obama's message to the nation last night and much more.
Tonight we get right back to the heart of State Sovereignty as we discuss the State Repeal Amendment with Lloyd Thomas Sloan . This amendment petition was introduced in the last Senate session and we will continue to push it hard. Listen in as we discuss a major piece of the State Sovereignty puzzle.
We'll review the day at Preppers and Patriots and Mike Slack will call to give us an update.
We are live at 7PM Missouri Time. You can call and participate at 347-677-1835. It's the best Saturday night you will spend this week.
with Christopher Highland, author of Tommy Jarvis, which conveniently gave us a much needed continuity after Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, and tonight he is invited back on so we can bridge together the movies from the 1st to the very last.
Many of us are looking for sequels, prequels, or more info on what potentially happened with the stories.
We've heard many rumors, and tonight we're also sharing some rumors that were proven to be real with you.
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser