SORT BY Relevancy
in Rock Music
13 year old radio host Miles "The Shoe" Schuman is joined by Ray Alder, frontman and lead singer of legendary progressive metal band, Fates Warning. Ray talks about releasing their first studio album in 9 years, the music business, and what he saw during the controversial Queensryche Brazil events. This is an exclusive interview you won't want to miss. https://www.facebook.com/FatesWarning http://fateswarning.com/ https://twitter.com/fateswarning https://twitter.com/realrayalder
Ask Sara with Sara Wiseman
Topic: LIVING A LIFE OF GRATITUDE, LESSON 2: The Karma of Pie. We’re talking about all things intuitive and Divine, with spiritual teacher Sara Wiseman.
Tag- gratitude lesson karma teacher life
Radio by Renford welcomes the Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network to our network of shows. We will air two recorded shows a week at 3:00 PM CST. Each Friday and Sunday will feature a different host/show from the DV7RN.
The Forgiveness Dr,, dr. michael and jeanie ryce are the founder and director of HeartLand, a self-healing center in the Ozark mountains. He is a world renowned lecturer and teacher on health and healing, with doctorates in Naturopathic Medicine and in Holistic Philosophy. The focus of his studies has combined bodymind principles, physics and ancient Aramaic studies into a unique body of pioneering work in the fields of self-healing, healing through relationships, anger and grief resolution, world peace and the inner process of Forgiveness. For more information visit www.whyagain.com
in Self Help
Tune in as Sister Jenna welcomes previous guests on the America Meditating Radio Program to celebrate its One-Year Anniversary on Blog Talk Radio and the recent America Meditating Retreat held at the Peace Village Learning and Retreat Center in Haines Falls, New York.
Special guests include: Director, Peace Village, Dr. Kala Iyengar; Senior Minister of Unity of Washington, D.C., Rev. Sylvia Sumter; holistic physician and author, Mitch Tishler; life coach, entrepreneur and host of Soul Luminous Radio, Michelle Roper; author, vegan trailblazer and public health nutrition expert, Tracye McQuirter; life coach and yoga teacher, Ilona Holland; and author and premier business coach and consultant, Dixie Gillaspie.
America Meditating Radio is hosted by, Sister Jenna, Director of the Meditation Museum and blogger for Huffington Post and Patch news. Her wisdom, peace, and compassion for humanity are expressed through the variety of initiatives she spearheads for youths, women, governments, and communities.
All past shows are available On Demand on our FREE “Pause for Peace” app and on the show page at www.blogtalkradio.com/americameditating. Like America Meditating on Facebook and Download our FREE Pause for Peace app. Visit our website at www.meditationmuseum.org and follow us on Twitter
Please enter names
Pete Andrews at 2:00PM
Lester A. Foster Jr at 4:00PM
Ray Francis' first book, Never Be Sick Again, helped thousands of people put their "incurable"
diseases into remission and enabled thousands more to shed excess weight, improve their
cholesterol profiles, and achieve peak immunity from disease. Now Francis brings his
revolutionary approach to anyone who wants to enjoy robust health and wellness and reverse
accelerated aging.As Francis explains, just like an automobile, the body ages as a result of
accumulated repair deficits, or a lack of maintenance. Fortunately, the human body is a self-
repairing system, and in this latest book, Francis shows readers how to stay in good repair and
keep the aging process at bay. His revolutionary approach counters the one-size-fits-all approach
of most conventional anti-aging treatments on the market by targeting specific imbalances that
manifest through "aging" symptoms. Botox injections, plastic surgery, and even hormone-
replacement therapies don't yield meaningful results because they fail to activate the body's
self-repair mechanisms; what's more, sometimes these treatments compound the problem by
introducing additional toxins into the body. Never Feel Old Again provides a fundamental
understanding of why we experience accelerated aging and teaches readers to look and feel their
best and be healthy at any age.Raymond Francis Health Care Products and Resources are available
exclusively from Beyond Health
Sarah McCroskey, founder and host of HumanSpirit Radio Network, will interview Acupuncturist Tatyana Ryevzina.
Tatyana is a licensed acupuncturist in practice for over 10 years. She has taught at two San Francisco Bay Area acupuncture schools and is a practitioner and co-founder of Sarana Community Acupuncture clinic in Albany, CA for the past 6 years.
Sarana clinic is a proud member of the People's Organization of Community Acupuncture (POCA), a worldwide, rapidly growing multi-stakeholder co-op, whose mission is to increase accessibility to and availability of affordable group acupuncture treatments. POCA member clinics are part of the growing Community Acupuncture movement, which is changing the way health care is provided in North America and beyond.
POCA members believe that acupuncture can truly change the world, if enough people can access it without financial or cultural obstacles.
POCA clinics like Sarana provide effective and affordable acupuncture in a peaceful, comfortable community space. Treatment is provided on a sliding scale ($15-40 per treatment). Clients determine what they wish to pay within the sliding scale range with no income verification required.
Sarana's goal is to separate the issues of money and treatment, to provide the best possible care and to make it accessible to people of ordinary incomes on a regular basis. It aims to foster community through healing.
Please enter names
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (19 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (18 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- MediaBlvd (14 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- House of YisraEL of Atlanta (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- swakradio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Network Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- 63616 (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (0 chatters)