SORT BY Relevancy
Join Blackii Whyte an Coaldust every day from 4 till 5:00 eastern Time zone. You just never know what the show has in store.. We Be playing Local Music from accross our state. NO ONE SHOULD GO TO JAIL OVER A PLANT.. Join The Human Solution of Kentucky on facebook give us a like...visit our Mother ship at thehumansolution.org... .Today show is Sponsered by C.C.C.Trail Winery.Sponsers: Shelltowee News Review. Spnosers: Blackii Whyte Gazzette.. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Would you Like to be on the Radio? All you have to do is call in and we put you on....That right folks give us a and be our Guest...Dial 646-668-8648.
SHOW NOTES: Our HR HEROES HANGOUT™ series is dedicated to the unsung heroes that ensure that organizations achieve and sustain maximum human capital competitive advantage! In this episode our topic is, “Whose ‘side’ is HR really on? Employer or Employee?”
HR is a glamorous and exciting field (it really is) where every single aspect of an organization is addressed. It deals with money (compensation, promotions, benefits, etc.), power (promotions, etc.) and respect (the concept of being valued). Our HR HEROES understand that they are not a peripheral “administrative” entity but are instead the very heart of the organization!
I have been asked whether our show topic is a “trick question.” It is not!
Law = What You Have To Do
Policy and Procedure = What You Have Decided to Do (organization specific)
Ethics = What You Should Do
HR is on the ‘side’ of what is best for the organization itself.
1) Ask, “What’s the rule? [Law first, policy and procedure next and finally ethics].
2) Ask, “What is going to provide the best outcome for the organization as a whole (especially regarding longevity)?”
Let’s explore whose side HR really is on in an exemplary organization (full of HR HEROES)!
On this episode Evangelist Lloyd Yearwood and his wife Betty is joined by Evangelist Dorothy Nansubuga in Entebbe, Uganda, Africa / Pastor John Samples in Thomaston, Georgia, USA / Reverend Dwayne Vanhook in Somerset, Kentucky, USA / Reverend Shannon Fyffe in Campton, Kentucky, USA / Brother Charlie Fonger in Tooele, Utah, USA / Sister Robin Gresham in Thomaston, Georgia, USA / Music by Timothy Dockery in Madisonville, Tennessee, USA
THAT'S RIGHT... IT's My BIRTHDAY; It's my Co-Host BIRTHDAY... And WE Bout To Turn up FOR REAL!!!!
It's BUSTIN OUT RADIO, People! Where The Unsung Heroes of The Music World Get Their Just DUES! Where The Underground IS The Mainstream!
Celebrate With Me Tonight As We Continue To Count Our Blessings And Share Them With The Whole WORLD!
Call in and be a part Of HISTORY: "If WE Don't Tell it, Then It Will NEVER Be TOLD!"
The Mass Debaters Hosted by: Mara, Walt Phrasez, Trizzy, Ron Da Don, Nahnee, Eric, Julian, Cici, Stacey, and Anjel. Join us for the hottest debates in Sports, Entertainment, Love, Relationships, and more. Call-in Live @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to talk to the hosts.
Program #126 'Talking Points' :
* After being "shamed" for not authorizing the families of fallen soldiers (Hey - he's a Democrat. What did you expect?) the death benefit of $100,000, Husein reluctantly finally signs it into law!
* A Left Wing paper only gives a negative story about Obama 160 words. The original story has 1155 words!
* Not being able to cope with readers increasingly turning to Fox news or talk-radio for their news, Left Wing paper starts a NEW 'feature' called PunditFACT. Meant to discredit talk-radio and other news outlets not in Husein's back pocket!
* Husein in "negotiations" with Republicans?
If there's one thing Jon doesn't care for, it's driving US traditional values and culture down the tubes.
The Left Wing in the country is doing just that spearheaded by having Obama in the White House. The most radical far-Left president that the country has seen since Roosevelt! Known as the Black Messiah and winner of the Noble Peace Prize, He has lead the world to stability and peace!
Or at least that's what the Socialist Left wants you to believe.
Jon doesn't mince words in his opinions and commentaries. Sometimes he gets a bit carried away - but Jon is smart enough to realize that it's an uphill battle keeping the freedoms of the country alive and untrampled upon.
Join Jon each day at 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Eastern, for his Daily Missive or is it rant?!
Somebody has to do it - so it might as well be Jon Doe!
Psa 61:2 KJV - From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psa 61:3 KJV - For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
Ray and Valerie talk about being joyfull to a God that is worthy of all praises!
Psa 5:11 KJV - But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
Psa 27:6 KJV - And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Psa 32:11 KJV - Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
Psa 43:4 KJV - Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
Psa 51:12 KJV - Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psa 105:43 KJV - And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:
Psa 126:5 KJV - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
When Christians Speak Radio Broadcast Shows: Thursdays @ 12noon Declaring The Finished Work with Sister Pat Randall , "Friday Night Joy" With Rev Ray @7pm and Sunday Evening, "Bread of Life" with Rev. Ray @ 5 pm.
"Some of the music provided tonight from Mevio's Music Alley. Check it out at 'music.mevio.com'"
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (24 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (16 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (14 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Ron Reck (9 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- PonyToast (4 chatters)
- Final Days Forum (3 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (3 chatters)
- 1twopunch (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Black Women Still Talking (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)