SORT BY Relevancy
Do you suffer with digestive dysfunction and eating challenges?
Heal the stress, emotions and underlying factors that affect, and in some cases, cause discomforts and dis-ease. Join us on today's episode of CCFL Blog Talk Radio with our special guest Debra Graugnard, M.Div., Spiritual Healing Practitioner, Founder of Joyfully Living Wellness.
Transform your health, weight and body image challenges. Develop a relationship with food that supports a healthy body, mind, heart and spirit. Find Debra - Click Here
in Self Help
Tonight, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard talks with, Addie Johnson, author of, The Little Book of Thank Yous. Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now!
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, accupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.Visit my BLOG.
How much did you P.L.A.Y.(Passionately Love and Appreciate YOU!) today??
How are you showing your gratitude today? Is it FULLY on display?
Can you see from your environment how your gratefulness is reflected back to you?
Tune in to a new frequency where together we discover our new blueprint for releasing stress and loving ourselves completely.
Raw, organic Life Conversations about matters of the heart, health, creativity and JOY!
Ombassa Sophera shares unfiltered truths, pure wisdom and a smorgasbord of laughter to infuse your lifestyle with Streams of Wholeness.
Have Tea with Me, every Thursday night at 6:30 pm on a journey to becoming our AUTHENTIC Self.
Call in to speak to host: 347-324-5185
I Am A Success Story, is a Powerful Network where you will learn to embrace your success, discover key techniques to releasing stress, learn proper nutrition, and discover proven methods to self-healing for Mind, Body and Spirit.
Our Mission Statement: To Empower each other, to accept our self in a world, that is constantly trying to make us something we are not.
Portable Hot Tubs, Used Spas San Diego CA - Easy Stress Relief: The Wonders of a Hot Tub - All Portable Spas, Hot Tubs and Swim Spas on Sale. Best Prices, Great Service, Free Hot Tub Test Soaks, 92120, 92108
Learning to control stress and taking steps now to manage it will ensure a healthier, happier you. Here’s how to benefit from relaxation, massage, and hot water therapy for effective stress relief using a hot tub.
Personal Massage- on Demand
With high powered jets, variable intensity, optimized seating, and more, the hot tub offers the same massaging benefits as pricey salons.
Get Rid of Tension Pain
When the tension and pain overcomes you, a dip in the hot tub is instant relief. In the morning or after work, soaking is practical, convenient, and the fastest way to get rid of tension pain.
Reignite the Flame
The effects of stress can creep into your relationships, using a hot tub is an easy way to reconnect on a deeper level.
To encourage local residents to check out the benefits of using a hot tub to help improve their overall health and well-being, Carddine Spas is providing free test soaks at all their showrooms. We do recommend however that people wanting to schedule their free 30-minute soak call us ahead of time to reserve their spot.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “What You Need to Know Before You Buy” Just give us a call at 866-946-8882 or visit our website at www.Carddine.com
Portable Spas San Diego, CA
Used Hot Tubs San Diego, CA
There are less than 9 Days until College Football Kickoff and its prediction time. Who are the Heisman favorites? Is your favorite team a pretender, contender, or even worst AN OFFENDER? Until our Saturdays are reserved for tailgating and beer pongs join the conversation. As our #Countdown2Kickoff series continues bye bye BCS hello Playoffs.
The NFL Draft has come and gone and 32 teams believe they have done enough to duplicate their success from season's past or to get the bitter taste of defeat out of their mouth. Although 1st day picks may have garnered all of the fan fare at the end of the day its those diamonds in the rough he ultimately make the difference between winning and losing. Tune in as we discuss 32 teams with writers near and far to enlighten us on why this year will FINALLY be the year.
Come one come all dial 646 915 8023 and join the conversation we all have opinions, lets not be stingy with them, because I consider it my calling, my duty, my responsiblity to always tell you WHAT's HAppening and What's Up in the world of Sports.
Today Jean Maurie and Maggie Lukowski are excited to have Jean Meltesen as our guest.
Jean Meltesen is a personal freedom coach, spiritual counselor, author, and practitioner of energy psychology, with special emphasis on Emotional Freedom technique or EFT, also known as tapping. Jean has had advanced training and experience in EFT. She has also studied and practiced reiki, healing touch and quantum touch, and has had more than thirty-five years of spiritual study in multiple traditions and philosophies.
Because of her profound experiences with tapping, which greatly assisted her own healing process when other modalities failed, her practice with clients focuses mainly on EFT, with consistent and powerful benefits of releasing trapped emotions, dismantling limiting beliefs and belief systems, letting go of the effects of trauma, releasing physical pain, and eliminating phobias and addictions, as well as shifting perspectives on success, money, relationships, and many other areas, especially those of self-love, self-forgiveness, and personal freedom.
Jean’s practice also includes veterans diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress, and she participates as an EFT practitioner in healing retreats for veterans and their partners, using EFT to support veterans in releasing the effects of combat, as well as assisting their partners to relieve associated stress from living with the traumatized veteran. Jean finds this work deeply rewarding, and it is in alignment with her greatest passion of supporting clients in finding true personal freedom through self-love and self-forgiveness.
Jean currently lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She works in person or by skype or phone, and can be reached by email or phone:
in Self Help
Would You Like To Find Purpose And Joy?
If you're hoping for a 'Get Rich and Famous' book, this book is not for you. On the other hand if life is going along but you just don’t quite feel content, don’t quite know what your real purpose in life is, or perhaps your life feels like somewhat of a 'rat race' filled with anxiety, this book will give you reason for hope.
It's important to realize that where you are today is not your destination. Rather it's just one point in your journey. This book was written based on the author's personal journey of growing and learning through adversity. That journey revealed 10 steps to Finding Purpose And Joy. While we all have different temperaments, perspectives, and beliefs, nearly all human beings have common elements that are fundamentally the same when it comes to body, mind, and spirit. Today is the first day of your life. There truly is reason for hope and a fresh new beginning by revitalizing your journey.
in Self Help
Learn Balanced Choices with Chelle Knijnenburg
Thursday August 21, 2014 @ 1pm my special guest is my friend and colleague Chelle Knijnenburg and we’re going to be talking about BALANCED CHOICES
Chelle is an author, a blogger, an activist, nutritionist and the Chief Fun Officer of Food. She has spent a lifetime debunking the “common thoughts” and mistakes that people make concerning food, food choices and food lifestyles.
So, what do we really know about what to eat? Most of us just follow whatever are the most popular regimes, fad diets or whatever “the experts” or media says is the best for us, right? That’s what I used to do too. I was an exercise expert but not a food expert or nutritionist, but I knew enough to know I didn’t know anything.
Want to know more? Then you’re going to have to LISTEN TO THE SHOW.
To ask a question on the show call - 818-668-5406
Leave a voicemail - 214-702-3774
or email me - email@example.com
Join me and Chelle at 1 pm (CST)
And we’ll do our best to solve the world’s food problems in 30 minutes or less
Chelle's FaceBook - www.facebook.com/pages/Live-Well-With-Chelle/1446932375525183
Talk to you soon,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (25 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The Seika Network (6 chatters)
- StarChasr (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dialysis Talk (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Game Night (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)