SORT BY Relevancy
Coming on let's talk, real talk with Toughcookie November 23, 2014. 8:30 PM PST
Two citizens who came to America as Immigrants. We will discuss there journey as well as the stereotypes and labels they are faced with in America. From being called illegal and are you from the Country in Africa where Ebola come from. Tune in 8:30 PM PST. My guest A Liberian born in West Africa and a Argentinean American. Neither one is living in the Shadows!
Plus Toughcookie discussing her up coming short film. The Political Lounge. This political "dream" is making fools and idiots out of the "money green."
Episode 152: Monday, November 24th at 5:00PM ET.
Today's Topic: Music Stores
Your Hosts: Roland Willits and Jeff Young
On this show you'll hear some FUN stories from a couple of master storytellers who will teach you how to bring out that master storyteller within you that waits to be unleashed. All of us have a story to tell, and we all are Master Storytellers at heart.
In the second hour you'll hear from old-time country music artists with new songs and wonderful music to share on Old Men Stories "Opry!"
Listen live and join the chat at: http://oldmenstories.wq4dradio.com
Visit "Old Men Stories online at: http://oldmenstories.org and http://oldmenstories.com
** Is it time for an audio "facelift"? Create custom audio for your podcast or radio show now: http://CreateCustomAudio.com **
I am tired of having my heart broken.
I am tired of hearing about our Black men, boys, women and girls being killed by the authorities.
We all know about what happened to Trayvon. We all know about Michael Brown and the fact that he was killed, shot by a police officer, in Ferguson. We need to remember that this stuff is happening on both sides of the Atlantic.
I watched the films I talked about in my recent blog on Deaths in Police Custody and I despaired.
We need to use methods that work. This is one of the many reasons why I blog about methods such as SRT and NVC and why I wrote Success Strategies for Black People.
Listen below for more.
Click here for more Black Success audios.
30 minutes will change your life. Join Amy Tammen every Monday through Thursday, 12:00 PST for in-depth conversations on intuition, ambition, consciousness and creating success. A radio show for intuitive, action-oriented, conscious people who have big dreams and aspirations. Each episode will give you the tools to manifest your desires, achieve your goals and live an amazing life. Amy will guide you to expand your consciousness so you can create lasting success in business, relationships and wellness. Sign-up for Amy’s newsletter and you’ll receive a free intuitive reading to map out your blueprint for success: www.intuitivecoachingwithamy.com. Share you insights and a-ha moments on the Intuitive Coaching with Amy Facebook page and Twitter.
Welcome! Today's *QTeam Success* Radio Show is: * How to Create and Develop Your Plan B *
The future can look daunting with all the local and world changes that affect our lives.
Today we will show you a well-proven Plan B, designed by world acclaimed Jim Britt and Jim Lutes, a plan that thousands across the world are adopting. It will greatly enhance your present lifestyle plus, ensure that your future retirement will be the retirement of your dreams, with no worries and total financial freedom.
Live - Monday, Nov. 24th at 4:00 pm MT (6 pm ET)
* This is not a get rich quick scheme. It will require some work - at least a few hours a week. It is appealing to all ages, from college age students who are not sure there will even be a "job" for them after college to those already in retirement but are not able to keep up with the rising cost of living.
** The call will be approx. 20 minutes. It will be recorded and available 24/7.
Need a few moments of quiet time for the kids? Something soothing to help them calmly wake up or calmly head towards naptime or bedtime? Come with us and listen in as we tell tales of heart, adventure, fun exploration with characters to love!
Original stories made up on the spot through the imagination of Miss Jeannine with the occasional talented storytellers and songwriters guests that kids love based on The Melodies Life Readiness Lessons for Preschoolers! Perfect for naptime or bedtime, these social and emotional heart felt stories are available live each Saturday morning or archived on demand listening for your child ages 2-8. Coloring pages for the shows are available for download on the Heart Centered Stories website. Come join in the fun and open your heart to Heart Centered Stories today!
This week’s story idea is: The Purple Crayon
Inspired by The Melodies Expression with The Melodies lesson: Express Yourself!
Host Lori Wilk invites you to this live call-in show as she interviews the ADD Speaker, Dan Galloway. Ask our guest and host questions about this topic of ADD and how to make the most of what you've got. What does it take to get past what is going on in your brain to be the most effective you can be? What additional steps or actions can help the adult who has ADD to do better at work and in their personal lives? One of the biggest things that happens for those who have ADD is that there can be disconnects between what they want to do and say they're going to do in a certain time frame and what really happens. Lori shares how easy it is to get off track and side tracked and find days or weeks have gone by and there's projects that are not 100 percent completed. One of the experts Lori has interviewed in the past shared how Brainwave Optimization was used as a tool to help those with ADD . Join our conversation at 347.237.5638.Follow Successipes on Twitter@Successipes. Be sure to click on the Subscribe to this show link . We're glad you stopped by and look forward to having you here again. You can find my guest, Dan Galloway, http://www.theADHDSpeaker.com. Heis on Twitter@TheADHDSPeaker. Contact Dan for speakihg and consulting (919)539-3907
Gill Dailey Couples go through predictable stages in marriage, and sometimes even before marriage. Even in the happiest marriages, you will revisit stages and need information and tools to help return you to the real love that you both want. Just knowing the stages are normal, and that there are ways to move to the higher stages can help you know where you are and what you need to do.
Special Guest: Emma Bridger
Join us as we talk to Emma Bridger about her new book 'Employee Engagement', published by Kogan Page. Emma has been involved in the Engage for Success movement from the start and has included a rather lovely thank you to David, Nita and the movement as a whole at the beginning of the book!
Emma is an award winning employee engagement specialist and Director of People Lab, an Employee Engagement Consultancy, working with clients worldwide. With over 18 years' experience gained in a variety of roles, Emma began her career lecturing on graduate and post-graduate courses in psychology, her specialist area being behaviour change.
Emma has designed and developed the CIPD range of short Employee Engagement courses as well as contributing to and being published within the original Engaging for Success report. Emma is a member of the EFS Guru Group and also a regular conference speaker and case studies detailing her work have been published in industry journals.
Find out more in Emma's blog post on our website.
Host: Jo Moffatt
Valerie Kote-Tawia has been writing captivating stories since she discovered her gift early in her youth. A former Alternative School teacher, she walked away from the security of that job to pursue her true passion: writing. Valerie has managed to merge the expression of her gift with the burden on her heart for youth; creating compelling work that entertains and transforms lives.
The success of her first self-produced and directed teen stage play, Would You Be Left, propelled her on the journey of creating the teen book series, Set Apart. Set Apart chronicles the drama-filled lives of five friends as their experiences inspire them to reset the "norm" and persuade others to live as they were created and called...set apart. It is a series about tough decisions, mistakes, second chances and forgiveness. It’s a series that keeps it real (and right). There is no topic off-limits.
Valerie's vision is to revolutionize the entertainment industry by captivating young audiences with books, magazines, TV and film that promotes virtuous lifestyles of high self-respect, self-worth and moral integrity. This series launches the next step in the fulfilling of her mission to create clean, clever and stirring work that compels youth to live set apart and inspire others to follow. She hopes to use the book series to fund and propel teen centered stage and film projects as well as create a platform to encourage youth to break away from the crowd and LIVE SET APART!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (57 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Annahilation (14 chatters)
- Black Author Network (13 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (4 chatters)
- Golden Hawk (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)