SORT BY Relevancy
Wayne has an unparalleled reputation for fashion styling, having worked with the world's biggest celebrities and most glamorous women. His client list reads like an entertainment and music industries' Who's Who: Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Lauren Hutton, Halle Berry and Glenn Close and Meryl Streep, to name a few.
Then we have special celebrity hairstylist Janet Zeitoun, who is launching her Sotah Hair secret weapon to the American public and we are honored to be her first interview!
"Stylist to the Stars" Wayne has been honored to have his designs in The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Wayne's work as a fashion stylist can be seen on the editorial pages of; Elle, Marie Claire, Us, People, Entertainment Weekly, and Harper's Bazaar, and recently featured in Christie Brinkley's #1 New Best-Seller: TimeLess Beauty.
Connect with Wayne at: Wayne Scot Lukas
Connect with Deb at: Deb Scott.com
Andrea Lewis is a certified Wellness Coach, Author, Speaker and Intuitive who helps women lead empowering lives by taking a holistic approach to their wellbeing.
She guides women to move forward one step at a time by applying the map of consciousness (where she resonates emotionally), emotional age profile (the archetype she falls into) and the Akashic records (explore present and past lives and ancestral lines).
Andrea is passionate about empowering women to say no to drama, codependent relationships and to remind women of their worth.
Please join us this Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 p.m. EST for a live show with host Denise Messenger. Our special guest is Helene Byrne. She is a pre-and-post natal health and fitness expert and is the founder of BeFit-Mom, the publisher of the award-winning DVD “Bounce Back Fast: Post Natal Core Conditioning” and the author of the acclaimed book “Exercise After Pregnancy: How to Look and Feel Your Best” now in its second edition. Her latest publication, the “Perfect Pregnancy Pounds” App, improves maternal and fetal health by giving women the tools that they need to gain the ideal amount of weight for their individual needs. She will be teaching us today her secrets on how to be fit in pregnancy. You asked for it and we deliver!
Hi Angels Tonight Victoria will share how to get started communicating with your angels.
The show starts at 8 pm.
The call in number is 760 890 7143.
In this interview, I'll be interviewing J.A. Wright author of the novel How to Grow an Addict, which mirrors a lot of Wright's life story growing up as full blown drug addict by the time she hit age 26.
Listen to this immensely powerful interview with an author who was able to change her attitude and life before drugs took her life way and how she was able to give voice to her compelling story.
Save on Homeowners Insurance
1. Raise your deductible- the lower your deductible the higher your premium
Example: You had a fire in your home and the estimate for renovation is $15,000.00 and your deductible is $500 the insurance company would send you a check for $14,500.00
2. Bundle your insurances-like auto, home and life that may give you up to 15% discount
3. Ask for discount- Example: living near fire station, security system, deadbolt locks, history of being claims free, home renovations (new wiring, sensors that detect gas and water leaks and not smoking)
4. Shop around on a regular basis-sometimes staying with your current company gives loyalty rewards (insurancequotes.com and netquotes.com)
5. A high credit score
Date: February 11, 2016 @ 7:00 PM
Guest: Max Caldwell, Global Managing Director
Willis Towers Watson
Subject: Your People are only as Good as the Data that found them.
Willis Towers Watson’s HR Software business combines cloud-based software, data, analytics and consulting to engage employees, manage talent and improve business performance.
Over the past 25 years Max has helped many organizations improve people and business performance through effective HR strategy, technology and change management. He has led Towers Watson’s biennial Global Workforce Study, the most extensive research of its kind on what drives the motivation and performance of employees around the world
Max has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, NPR, the BBC among others for his work. He holds a degree from the University of Connecticut, Storrs and has completed professional studies in the area of leadership effectiveness.
Max Caldwell can be reached at 212-309-3734 &
email@example.com. On linkedIn at
Join Ronald, and guest Max in understanding how BIG data is driving HR engagement airing on February 11 at 7:00 PM on BlogTalkRadio search ManageChange.
Dr. Rruby Lathon is a holistic health and wellness expert and advocate for plant-based nutrition. Dr. Lathon inspires with a powerful story of recovering from thyroid cancer through alternative treatment focused on on a whole foods, plant-based diet. Dr. Lathon, who holds a Ph.D. in Industrial & Systems Engineering and a B.S. in Computer Science, began teaching others about the benefit and power of plant based nutrition.
Dr. Lathon served as Nutrition Policy Managrr and Lobbyist at the Physicians Commitee for Responsible Medicine where she led a national initiative to improve child nutrition and prevent chronic disease through emphasis on plant- based options in the National School Lunch Program.
We are honored to have Dr. Lathon as a member of the HealthWealthandDivine team.
Showtime is 7:30-8:30pm est. You may call in at (347) 324-5727
Major Mom is in the house on today’s show! Angela Cody-Rouget, a recent presenter on ABC’s Shark Tank, is better known as “Major Mom.” She talks with us about how important personal organization is to creating a healthy lifestyle. The tag line for her Major Mom business is “Organize and Energize” because she believes that an organized environment helps free us to experience the joys of life. Would you like to live a healthier life? Start with organizing!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (83 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- RefJeremy (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)