SORT BY Relevancy
SURVIVOR SPOTLIGHT HEATHER BUCHAN Young Adult Survivor Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (2x) Stupid Cancer Intern Alumni LAURA SCHOCKER Senior Editor, Healthy Living The Huffington Post SEAMUS MCKIERNAN Young Adult Cancer Caregiver Associate Blog Editor The Huffington Post
Join us as we celebrate the upcoming 7th Annual OMG! Cancer Summit for Young Adults by welcoming rock star cancer caregivers Dan Crail (caregivers to Liz Harms) and Jayna Martin (caregiver to Ashley Martin). We will be discussing the complexities and nuances of what it takes to get busy living as a primary caregiver to a young adult with cancer. Survivor spotlight on Jared Sweat.
Join us as we celebrate the upcoming 7th Annual OMG! Cancer Summit by welcoming executive leadership from three OMG2014 exhibitor nonprofit AYA organizations (Heather Salazar (Executive Director, Pink Ribbon Girls), Michael Randazzo (Board of Directors, Survivor Glam Squad) and Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation). Survivor spotlight on OMG! Steering Committee member Paul Berman
Young Adult Cancer survivors Matthew Zachary, CEO/Founder of Stupid Cancer and Suleika Jaouad, NYT Columnist are on the Cure Panel Talk Show discussing,
How different are Issues Faced By Young Adult Cancer Survivors?
with soccer player and winner of Survivor, Ethan Zohn and breast cancer survivor Erika Lade. On the panel we also have cancer survivors, Karen Crowley, Heather and Cameron Von St. James. Send in your questions for the panel to firstname.lastname@example.org
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
Italia Ricci, star of ABC Family's critically acclaimed hit series "Chasing Life", joins us in-studio for an exclusive interview about her life, the show and how her character April—a twenty something, smart and quick-witted aspiring journalist who is diagnosed with cancer in the prime of her life—has made such a difference for the young adult cancer movement. Survivor spotlight on Vanessa Hood. Don't miss this special broadcast.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
The Affordable Care Act is one of the most important pieces of health care legislation in our nation's history. Join as we discuss the existing/ongoing challenges with implementation, state specific information, and issues with enrollment in marketplaces with cancer rights attorney and co-founder and COO of Triage Cancer, Monica Bryant. Survivor Spotlight on Sven Reigle.
For many young adults diagnosed with cancer, the fertility repercussions of treatment are often eclipsed by the primary objective of treating the disease. Join us as we talk with Gina Shaw (Author) and Shelley Nolden (blogger and mom to be) as we explore the options, risks and tough emotional and psychological issues of having children after cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Jen Rachman.
Critical Mass is a powerful coalition of advocacy organizations and institutions dedicated to improving the lives of young adults with cancer. Join us as we welcome president and CEO of Critical Mass, Heidi Adams, to discuss Critical Mass's mission and impact for young adults with cancer. Advocate on Spotlight on custom wigmaker and hairstylist, Merria Dearman.
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
Join us for an exclusive broadcast highlighting the Young Survival Coalition with Jean Rowe, LCSW, OSW-C, CJT (Associate Director, Survivorship Programs), Medha Sutliff (Northeast Regional Field Manager) and Khadijah Carter. Spotlight on Vanessa Laven, founder of Survival Organs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)