SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YHWH. Matt 4:4
And YHWH the Son answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of YHWH. Luke 4:4
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YHWH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
in The Bible
And the YHWH said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.
Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the YHWH; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the YHWH, and I will not keep anger for ever.
Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the YHWH thy YHWH, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the YHWH. JER 3: 11-13
The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself. Prov 14:14
Hello Dear Friends;
This is the first broadcast of the YHWH Cafe for You. The home site was created to be like an old roadside diner-cafe where weary travelers on highways from the 1930's Depression Era through the early 1960's could stop to find shelter from storms, to rest, and be fed.
Many times in these places, the travelers would find shelter through the night, and rest there to leave on their journey the next day. Many diner-cafes would not only give shelter to drivers but also hobos and the homeless and disenfranchised that society wanted to forget... they would give them shelter, rest, and feed them for free on their journeys in true charity beyond churches then and now.
It was our intent to create place like those old roadside diners for ALL people to come and stop by in their travels to find shelter, rest, and be fed spiritually through the Word of God, via the 1611 King James Bible that has NO Copyright unlike all the other Bibles out there.
We will discuss things in Spiritual matters, events, and history as well as prophecy as they apply to Life in the Now.
God then made the name YHWH first known, not to Abraham, but to Moses as Moses asked, Who are you, / what's... your name? (Paraphrased) THE REPLY WAS as follows: I am the God of your fathers, I am the God of Avraham, the God of Istzak. the God of Yacob.. then Moses asked shortly later, how to address his name, and HE said: I AM (BE) who I AM (BE).....
559 yomer SAID
430 elo-hîm G-D
413 el- unto
4872 mošeh Moses
1961 eh-yeh I AM /BE
834 ašer WHO
1961 eh-ye. I AM (OR I WILL BE) Lit. From then on, the God of Israel name was ???? as well as the God for all nations.
in The Bible
For the first time you will hear the trinity explained from the OT and how God has revealed himself as three YHWH's. You have never heard this before from the Hebrew language.
Visit http://www.AskDrAl.org for the book you must have, "The Great Mystery: How Can Three Be One?"
in The Bible
Then said YHWH the Son, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. Luke 23:34
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against YHWH: for it is not subject to the law of YHWH, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please YHWH. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of YHWH dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of YHWH the Son, he is none of his.
For as many as are led by the Spirit of YHWH, they are the sons of YHWH. Rom 8:6-9, 14
in The Bible
Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of YHWH our Saviour in all things.
11 For the grace of YHWH that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12 Teaching us that, denying unrighteousness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, and righteously, in this present world;
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great YHWH the Father and our YHWH the Son;
14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (45 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (3 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- New Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- IMRU Talk Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (0 chatters)