SORT BY Relevancy
Cosandra rocked another amazing Red Carpet at the Red Ribbon Affair for the NCNW last Sunday!!!!!!!! Sheryl Lee Ralph, Bill Duke, Michael Weinstein, Rev. Dr. Cecil L. "Chip" Murray, Sonia Hooper, Ambassador Diane E. Watson and others as they came together for the cause of fighting HIV/AIDS with Awareness, Education, and Prevention Programs offered by the NCNW View Park Section of Los Angeles. We will be playing interviews from that great event!!!!!!!!
Also, we will be pumping up Cosandra on the runway tonight for the LA MAISON DE FASHION'S CHRISTMAS RUNWAY FASHION SHOW WITH MAGGIE BARRY!!!!!!!! Cosandra will be the celebrity model for the night!!!!!!!!
Cosandra Calloway's Birthday Party
Paul Anthony is committed to raising awareness about cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, research and the fight for a cure. He is available for speaking engagements, performance, book signings and interviews so that he can share his own personal experiences in diffusing, harnessing and eventually eradicating his incurable health challenge of Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Theresa Randolph Widely known as the Queen of New Jersey, Newark, NJ native Theresa Randolph is the epitome of a self-made entrepreneur. One of the top event promoters on the scene, she is also the Director of Banquets at Newark's famed Robert Treat Hotel. She also founded and runs JT Productions Enterprize, which holds the hugely popular annual Ms. Full-Figured USA Pageant, which celebrated its illustrious 25th year in April 2014, and has launched the careers of several ladies, for whom Ms. Theresa is the ultimate role model. She recently became an author, with her "Power Of The Plus," a self-help book for full-figured ladies in the fashion world.
Marlo Hampton As 2015 approaches the stunning, dynamic, resilient, brave and determined Ms. Marlo is working on several new projects to expand her brand and fashion endeavors. This diva’s star quality is on the rise and she has no plans to stop until she reaches her goal – to achieve a life equal to extraordinary.
Truez began rapping in 2004, after remaking a comedic version of “How We Do” by the Game and 50 Cent. He rapped the entire song to his classmates off of handheld tape recorder he took from his older brother. After being encouraged by his friend and fellow classmates, Truez decided to keep remaking G-Unit records
Cosandra Calloway on the Red Carpet at the NAACP Theatre Awards
Cosandra Calloway did an amazing job as the Red Carpet Diva at the NAACP Theatre Awards this past Monday!!!!!!!! It was a star-studded event!!!!!!!! She rubbed elbows with stars such as Kym Whitley, Tichina Arnold, Glynn Turman and so much more!!!!!!!! One of the great moments of the evening was her 14-year reunion with Toni Braxton, who she went out on the road with!!!!!!!! Check out the highlights of this great event!!!!!!!!
Callywood Live Melba Moore, Keith Mitchell
American Rhythm & Blues singer and actress Melba Moore (b. New York, NY, 29 October 1945) is a four-time Grammy nominee and the winner of the 1970 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, for her performance as Lutiebelle in Purlie. With a total of eleven top ten U.S. hits on the Billboard charts over the past 40 years, both singles and albums, Melba Moore continues into the 21st century as one of pop music’s most enduring artists.
Brady Bluhm was born on July 6, 1983 in San Bernardino County, California, USA as Brady William Bluhm. He is known for his work on Dumb & Dumber (1994), Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (1997) and Dumb and Dumber To (2014).
Callywood will also be broadcasting on location!!!! Author S. Denice Newton Presents "Empowered Women in the 21st Century" taking place Saturday, November 15 @ 1 pm!!!! It is located at the Coffee Connection 3838 Centinela Ave., Los Angeles, California!!!! Motto: 50 women 50 causes one voice. When fifty women and girls from around the world come together under one book cover with stories of trials, tribulation, and triumph, something incredible happens!!!! Ari'el Rising is not your average compilation book. It is an empowerment masterpiece! In Hebrew the word Ari'el means "lion of God" and the women in this book are the personification of the lioness---beautiful, courageous, fierce, and powerful! From the nine year old three time author to the world renowned journalist, the teen entrepreneur to the African Diplomat, the "beauty queen" to the Disney star, the sisterhood of Ari'el Rising is growing and making a global impact.
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.
CeCe Peniston was born Cecilia Veronica Peniston on September 8,1969. Her storybook beginning is magical in that CeCe Peniston spent most of her formative years in Phoenix, Arizona and got her first start singing before her congregation in church. She performed in plays and musicals and participated in talent shows while learning to play the piano. The real testament of her talent was in 1987 when Peniston, still a high school student, landed a part in a local production of Bubbling Brown Sugar. From their, she would earn her diploma and continue on to the University of Phoenix to study Liberal Arts.
Neo-soul/gospel/group SENSERE, groomed and promoted by former Sony VP, Eddie Pugh. This group is based in South Florida, and would be awesome for an inspirational show looking to pair non-traditional, but uplifting fare -- in that Earth Wind & Fire way. With a touch of hip-hop, jazz and neo- soul, SENSERE looks and performs like The Roots (dapper & funky) with a horn section like EWF and the lyrical spirit of Mary Mary!
Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Roy Belfrey is a business mogul turned moviemaker. Roy participates in multiple facets of the entertainment industry, as he owns and operates MN FINEST Records, a subsidiary of Universal Music Group. "Matthew 18" is Roy Belfrey’s first feature film, which he wrote, directed and self-produced.
An eclectic jazz collective blazing out of Hillside, New Jersey, Urban Wolf Symphony breaks barriers, creating and performing music that both defies categorization and comparisons, yet feels familiar and welcome to the music lover's ear. This cutting edge jazz/fusion collaboration also features a deejay, for that extra aural touch. They're not just “outside the box” – they fashioned a new one.
Prince Daniels’ football career got a start as a student of Georgia Tech as a walk-on,
and earned a scholarship after the 2002 season, an extraordinary achievement in itself.
During the four years Prince played football with the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, he worked
hard and earned his place as a two-time all-conference tailback and the fourth-leading rusher
in all of Georgia Tech history with 3,300 yards rushing. He also made two-time Academic All-
ACC selection and was elected one of Tech's permanent team captains for 2005. His
leadership skills were honored as PJ led his Georgia Tech team when he was also selected to
participate in the 2006 Hula Bowl. He holds the NCAA bowl game rushing record with 311
yards and 4 touchdowns. PJ then was drafted to the National Football League by the
Mr. Ernest L. Thomas, President and CEO of Ernest Thomas Media Group 8 and Bravokid Management has over 30 years of achievement in Theatre, Television
Ernest is a graduate of the prestigious American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City. The Academy boasts over 75 Academy Award nominees or winners. Previous graduates include, Robert Redford, Danny DeVito, Kim Cattrall, the late Spencer Tracey,
Cecil B. DeMille and an impressive list too numerous to mention. Ernest also has
a Bachelor of Science Degree from Indiana State University in sociology and Psychology.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (318 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (49 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (7 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)