SORT BY Relevancy
WHAT WOMEN WANT!
"From The Boardroom To The Bedroom"
Understanding the complexities of womanhood.
Continuing the conversation on what women want in their relationships. Are we too complex for our own understanding? Has competitiveness and sheer need for survival pushed us too far from the femine brink to return? Or is there balance in the 'new world order?
How can one wear the pants and rule the roost, then lay down besides her man expecting him to ... 'put on the pants' ... or vice-versa!
Come, Get LIVE!
10pm Central Time!
By popular demamd, we offer another high energy show. Hear from two outspoken people, who are not at all shy about sharing their opinionson what women want and what men like. They cover lots of details about challenges, what works, what doesn't work, expectations, and more...
So, what DO we want? Cars? Furs? Big homes? When it comes to relationships and the opposing sexes, do we fully comprehend the dating game?
What is proper and prim?
Is it a give and take world?
Have relatonships deminished, and subsided to...
Passing games.... of. "if I seee you, and you see me... and we want to do each other... then, it's all good... right?
I SAY NO... it aint alll good bro...
(Smile), so let's talk about it... "What Women Want"....Financially,
Let's Get LIVE!!!!!
WHAT MEN WANT VS. WHAT WOMEN WANT - IT'S TIME TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION. #347-996-5568. Relationships can be a real challenge and that's after counseling, after reading all of the self help books about love do's and dont's and even after being married for 20 years. Why? Because we never want the same things. I hear rub my feet you h ear let's have sex. But as anyone who has ever been in love will tellyou, they all take work. DOES BEING A CHRISTIAN MAKE IT ANY DIFFERENT? LET'S CHAT ABOUT IT!
"Me God and A Cup Of Coffee" is a show that recognizes that every day must start with a morning conversation with God. Through sharing your experiences with others we realize that "We are more alike than we are different". Join us for a morning conversation. Grab your mug and fill it up. #347-996-5568, Saturday at 8 a.m. weekly.
Join us tonight as we discuss "What Women Want From The Boardroom To The Bedroom. The art of control and surrender. Shedding business attire for boudoir attire without losing one's place in the corporate world.Is there a common ground between the two? Or must one yeild to the other?
How do women find the balance needed to maintain quality in both?
And what do we need from our men.
Join us tonight as we speak on this topic as well as meet with our special guests, Joining in will be Dr. Rok, Relationships & Life Skills Mangaement Advisor and Radio Host. Also joining us will be CEO and founder of Inspired By Purpose, Ebony Archer! - * Born and raised in Harvey, IL, Ebony Archer has used her gift of music since an early age. Ebony is also the Founder of Stop The Violence Campaign
2014 is off to a HOT start!
"Let's Get LIVE AFTER DARK!!!!!"
On this episode we will discuss what women want. Is it sex, love, money or all of the above?
If you think you know what women want join the conversation and share it with us. Women, if you need to put on record what you want join the conversation. Some secrets will be revealed.
Ohhhh, la la. Yes we are the host of LIVE After DARK and we will have a HOTT and I do mean HOTT topic again this week.
Come on over and see I mean hear what we have in store for you this week. We want to bend your ear a little, and peek your curiosity a lot. It's all about satisfaction, in and out of the bourdior.
Would you do a sexy photoshoot for your lover, how about a menge a trios. Just asking....
You can tell us!
Let's Get LIVE!!!!!!
On last Friday night LIVE AFTER DARK addressed the differences men and women have communicating between the sexes. It was another GREAT show, that left the air waves keeping us hanging. A topic, that I assure you, is still going on in our LIVE AFTER DARK FaceBook Group!
Tonights Subject: What constitutes... a 'Mature Woman'?
Is it age?
Is it stability?
Or is it her demeanor wrought by experience over time? One might suppose, it could be a combination of many of those things. Tonight's topic speaks to the Grown & Sexy, and the very Mature Woman.... how she thinks, what she thinks... and what she does to maintain the balance in relationships, associating and in dating.
Join in tonight!!
And Get LIVE!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (153 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (17 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- 64452 (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Dr C Robert Jones III (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO1 (2 chatters)
- The Get Heard Network (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- The Difference (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)