SORT BY Relevancy
How To Make a Healthier Thanksgiving Meal
Let us help you learn a healthier way to cook your favorite foods.
What are the ingredients in your Thanksgiving Foods?
Join us to find out 'How' to cook a Healthier ,and 'Tasty,'Thanksgiving Meal
November 18, 2014
4:00 pm Pacific Time 7:00 pm Eastern
Call in to ask questions 347-826- 7513
Food Nation Food Talk Radio EP #30 Comfort Food Classics
Here we are, back in culinary food full swing. Our first time with an all inclusive comfort food talk show and recipes. Those foods that bring back childhood memories and warm fuzzy feelings when you eat them again. Could be your favourite restaurant items that snack food that completes you to what Mom or Granny whipped up all day on a lazy Sunday afternoon or a Monday to Friday meal. Soul satisfying happy happy food. There are usually higher fat and calorie kind of foods on the rich side of the taste bud scale but doesn't always have to be. See you all soon Where we celebrate food with you. Articles and recipes and everything in between.
It's one thing to talk about how bad things are getting, and how hard it is to stay healthy in the world we are living in. It's quite another to step up and be part of the solution. Mike Adams, known to many as the Health Ranger and a credible source of news and information in a sea of propaganda and a hijacked media, has some answers for those seeking to care for their families and themselves in the upcoming turbulent times. Food Rising is his latest project, complete with videos showing how to grow your own food as well as videos with plans for parts you can download for free to make on a 3-D printer (yes, save those pennies to buy your own 3-D printer for $1300 if you want to be able to "print" your own parts instead of buying them! Don't you love technology?) Join Sandy Bloomfield as she takes a closer look at this paradigm shifting opportunity...and remember, it's your health, your choice - at least for NOW! Get the information while you can!
David P introduces to his audience what they can expect to hear from What Matters to Us Radio. Gives his thoughts on the plight of the black community and explains how this show will deliver quality dialogue to help with the day the day challenges in the black community.
When people are considering the incredibly difficult decision to leave a relationship, many times the thing that keeps them stuck long past the relationships’ expiration date is the fear of being alone.
But what if that thing they fear the most – being alone – has already happened, slowly over time?
People leave relationships long before the relationship actually ends.
Let's tell the truth about it.
Are you stuck? Or do you keep setting & forgetting your goals? What stories or excuses do you use to keep you from the life you really want? Well, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get out of your comfort zone.
Get 6 questions to destroy those pesky limiting excuses. Start making better choices and getting faster results. Achieve more happiness, success, better health and wellbeing in your professional and personal life. Do a reality check to see what level of toughness you are playing at.
What were you put here to do with your time on earth? What impact can your contribution make to your family, your organization or your community? What is your purpose and legacy? There is no better time to start than now. What are you waiting for? Let’s get it done!
Intimacy, love and sex are individually defined by life experiences, both good and bad. The manifestation of intimacy, love or sex is an outward expressions of our internal state of being. These three human experiences build upon and connect to one another. A disconnect or lack of understanding in one of these areas can lead to damaging and unfulfilled relationships not only with others but with ourselves. We will talk to author, editor in chief of Upscale Desires Magazine and Intimate Relationship Coach, Nikeema Lee about achieving true intimacy with ourselves and with others. Join the conversation and DON’T BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! Call in 646-716-5470.
Join us as we welcome back Rosemary Bredeson, The Scientific Mystic! Our favorite Hubble Telescope-loving friend returns to talk Lunar New Year (February 19th) and share how to use Moon Cycles this year. We'll also open the phone lines for messages from The Other Side.
Rosemary is a spiritual teacher/healer/medium/mystic who works with individuals looking for the guidance they need to have confidence, clarity and creative energy to choose to Live Your Richest Life. Working with individuals and groups around the world, Rosemary reaches into many dimensions for answers and next steps to help her clients make leaps forward into manifesting their greatest desires. Through her guides and connecting clients to their own inner guidance, Rosemary combines this wisdom with practical business and life skills to generate a roadmap for the path to living a life of purpose and success. She is a Master Practitioner of NeuroLinguistic Programming [NLP], a Certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy, a Reiki Master and a Scientific Hand Analyst. Rosemary lives near Annapolis, Maryland with her husband, Richard; together they offer events and activities at their Spiritual Study Center for A New Alliance in Severna Park.
To find our more about Rosemary, check out her website or call/email 410-991-6139/ rosemary@TheScientificMystic.com.
A few things discussed on the NUShow Today:
The NU-U, Magic, and Control,
Movies and Propaganda,
Passive systems, Creation,
The Difference between Masters/Gurus and RealGuides and RealExplorers,
Paul Twitchell's writings, "truth" and RealExperience,
Lulufar - Part 9, 'Freedom IS Natural'
Test The NU-U for yourself, meet with Rebazar Tarzs and The RealGuides, and begin your own 'Journey to RealFreedom' today.
Would YU like to support the show? YU can now support the show by buying a T-Shirt or a hoodie, it's always your choice. Both Your DreamVisions Now and The NUPresentation Foundation shirts available for a limited time.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (42 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (39 chatters)
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (15 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Judge Neil (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (3 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- KFOIMovementRadio (0 chatters)