SORT BY Relevancy
Finding the right wedding favors — neither too cheap nor too grand — can be difficult. With wedding favors, the line between cute and kitsch is hin. If you either can’t or don’t decide to spend money on favors, then you should forego giving anything at all — it’s not necessary. With a little creativity, however, you can probably find or make the perfect favor.
How to be the best wedding guest
What not to wear
Who to bring
Why decline an invite
Where to buy a gift
Grab a glass and sip and speak to us this wedding wednesday we want to hear your horrors and your funnies
DIY Wedding host Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby, talks about wedding invitations and what you should know about putting your "Wedding Invitation Suite" together. Yvette-Michelle also shares tips on how you can make your own wedding inviations.
DIY Wedding host Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby shares tips on how to choose a wedding cake. This episode follows the article "Choosing a Wedding Cake," which was published on www.craftedspacesweddings.com. Find out what you should look for and how to choose the wedding cake that is right for you and your wedding.
Visit our Pinterest board for great wedding cake ideas and resources.
DIY Wedding host, Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby talks about how to choose your wedding location. The task of choosing a wedding ceremony and reception location can be challenging, but should always be a personal decision. Learn how you can take the stress out of this wedding planning task.
DIY Wedding host Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby, talks about your wedding ceremony options. If you are planning your wedding and are undecided between a civil wedding ceremony and a religious wedding ceremony, then listen in for tips on how you can make this difficult decision.
This radio show is presented by ModernWeddingMom.com and Founder Erica Laudon. ModernWeddingMom.com is a digital multi-media presence devoted to brides, mothers of the bride and mothers of the groom covering fashion & style, beauty & well-being, wedding mom basics, and budgeting & planning. Nancy Lee of MyRegistry.com joins us today to talk about weddings, technology, budgeting and planning.
DIY Wedding host Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby shares some helpful tips for choosing your wedding party. She will also talk about the role of the Maid of Honor and Best Man. Do not be stressed by the process, see it as an opportunity to surround yourself with those that love you and support your journey as a couple.
Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby, host of DIY Wedding talks about ways you can be friendly to the environment and still have a wonderful wedding day. She provides great eco-friendly wedding advice and shares helpful wedding planning tips and ideas.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (49 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (33 chatters)
- Ms Blue (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (4 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (4 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (3 chatters)
- Jacquie Wayans (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- Sinful Snake Pit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Learning Channel (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Walking in Gods Purpose (1 chatters)