SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* ISIS terrorists in Northern Iraq are beheading Christian men.
* Muslim terrorists in Africa are raping Christian women.
* Exclusive interview with Walid Shoebat, a Palestinian-American and former terrorist who converted from Islam to faith in Jesus Christ.
Join host, Flint Engleman, for this week's "American Maverick Show". This week Flint welcomes several high profile guests covering key issues facing America.
Mark Meckler. President of Citizens for Self-Governance and co-founder of the Tea Party Patriots. We'll discuss the politics behind Obamacare. Mark is seen as an on-air guest on Fox News and other major media.
Walid Shoebat. Former Muslim Brotherhood member. Walid is known for his outspoken activism against his former radical background in the Middle East. He is seen in major media on Fox News, CNN, and notable radio shows such as Glenn Beck and Michael Savage. We'll discuss his knowledge of what is happening in Egypt and how the media is suppressing info to Americans.
Red Nation Rising with Jim Lysaght. Jim will update listeners on the activity of his grassroots online movement. Listen in to Jim's segment every month on our show.
Rick discusses the possible second Ebola case in Texas, and speculates how a plague could be used as the cover to burn and destroy all paper money. In Part 2, former Palestinian terrorist Walid Shoebat and Rick discuss the West’s gameplan to use ISIS to obliterate existing Middle Eastern countries and establish a Caliphate. Rick and Walid also discuss Turkey’s prophetic role in End Time events. Walid reveals his belief about the identity of Mystery Babylon.
This will be a great show! We are talking about Iran's nuclear capabilities with our special guest - Walid Shoebat.
Walid Shoebat is one of our most controversial figures in broadcasting. Born in Bethlehem of Judea, Walid’s grandfather was the Muslim Mukhtar (chieftain) of Beit Sahour-Bethlehem (The Shepherd's Fields) and a friend of Haj-Ameen Al-Husseni, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and notorious friend of Adolf Hitler. Walid’s great grandfather, Abdullah Ali Awad-Allah, was also a fighter and close associate of both Abdul Qader and Haj Amin Al-Husseini, who led the Palestinians against Israel. Walid lived through and witnessed Israel’s Six Day War while living in Jericho.As a young man, he became a member of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, and participated in acts of terror and violence against Israel, and was later imprisoned in the Russian Compound, Jerusalem's central prison for incitement and violence against Israel. After his release, he continued his life of violence and rioting in Bethlehem and the Temple Mount. After entering the U.S, he worked as a counselor for the Arab Student Organization at Loop College in Chicago and continued his anti-Israel activities. In 1993, Walid studied the Tanach (Jewish Bible) in a challenge to convert his wife to Islam. Six months later, after intense study, we decided to convert to Christianity.
This week's GODTalk edition of Changing Worldviews is with Myles and Katharine Weiss, co-hosts of Zola Levitt TV, with their guests, Walid Shoebat and Ron Cantor.
Season 1 ends with Pesach and Eliana welcoming Walid Shoebat & Rabbi Gantz to the show. Walid Shoebat was raised as a radicalized Muslim willing to die for the cause of Jihad. In 1994, Walid converted to Christianity. As a member of the PLO, he was involved in terror activity and was imprisoned in Jerusalem for three weeks. In prison, he was recruited to plant a bomb in Bethlehem. No one was injured.
His mother is an American and his father is a Palestinian Arab. In 1978, his parents sent him to the United States to study at Loop College in Chicago, Illinois. While there, he was recruited at a hotel “Terror Conference” by Jamal Said, a founder of the IAP (Islamic Association of Palestine) and Imam at one of the largest mosques in Chicago. The IAP was a forerunner to today’s Hamas terror organization as well as the terror front group CAIR (Council for American Islamic relations). In the early 1980s, he was being trained for Jihad activities in the USA along with many other young foreigners and US citizens. The Imams were the prime recruiters for terrorism then as they are still today and terror conferences are held all over the USA to this day.
For the 2nd half hour, Rabbi Benny Gantz - an author and leading Rabbi - will discuss political thought and Jewish politics. Rabbi Benny is a teacher of secular politics mixed with Torah concepts.
During the show, you will notice that Eliana is distracted. She is taking her mother to radiation treatments and drives over 3 hours per day to ensure that her mother receives the best care in the area. This show ought to be interesting!
Joining Audrey Russo for this week's REELTalk edition of Changing Worldviews - It's Halloween, and we're focusing on Ghouls...but not the supernatural kind. But rather, the type that the ideology of Islam creates! Joining us will be author and former Muslim Brotherhood member,WALID SHOEBAT. PLUS author, and terrorism analyst, RAYMOND IBRAHIM will be with us to share what Islam is doing to Christians globally. Does the ideology of Islam inspire, provoke and demand the brutal treatment of women, children and all who do not believe in Allah or follow the Quran? Listen in to find out the horrifying truth!
Former Muslim Brotherhood member turned peace activist Walid Shoebat joins me to discuss the riots in Egypt and the danger that radical Islamists pose to America. Major General (ret.) Paul Vallely is here to talk about his latest project “Extortion 17,” and founder of “The National Patriot,” Craig Andresen talks about the formal indictment of President Barack Obama. Tune in Saturday at Noon ET, or listen to the archive at your convenience. Be sure and post your comments here, on Twitter, or call 347-945-6781 and be a part of the show.
The Don Smith Show “where it’s ok to be a conservative,” brings you the most in-depth coverage of all the latest political news. While the liberal media currently dominates the airwaves, now there is an alternative. Listen to The Don Smith Show every Saturday at Noon ET to hear great interviews with people like Ted Nugent, Col. Allen West, Charlie Daniels, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, Pat Boone, Chuck Woolery, Ben Shapiro, Jon Voight, Deneen Borelli, NRA President Jim Porter, Victoria Jackson, and many more leading conservatives.
Don Smith is a business executive, and fiscal conservative. As seen on Fox News, CBS, PBS, Next Generation TV, and heard on various syndicated radio broadcasts around the country, “The Don Smith Show” takes the complex issues facing this nation and breaks them down in an easy to understand format. Tune in every Saturday at Noon ET for all the latest political news.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (86 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (7 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (3 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Indigenousity (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)