SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we introduce the Village of Ma'at from Charlotte, NC. Tonight we will have the founders, Miyat & Sirius El, also known as "Love Oneness"! Joining them will be various members of the VOM to help discuss the history and vision of the Village and let us in on some of their upcoming events.
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be talking about how finances affect a relationship. Do people really feel that they can love someone for Richer or Poorer? How do men react when they find out that their girlfriends make more money than them? Does the relationship change when the funds disappear? Tonight we will be talking about Money Matters.
Um... This is a question we have all pondered, does having sex on the first date make you promiscious? Tonight we will be dishing what we thing right here on Gossip Village.
On this episode of Gossip Village Radio, Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be discussing how social media plays a role in the idealogy of today's youth. Nowadays, people are consumed in the latest technology and it has become a necessity. Can we predict what the future might hold for our youth?
See what had happened was, she trip and fell on the wrong now she has to act a fool to get money from child support!!! Smh. Join Yara Kaleemah and Authoress IamCrystal Alexis as we discuss the dynamics of being a Baby Momma on our very first episode of Gossip Village Radio!
On tonight's episode of Gossip Village Radio we are talking about relationship matters. It is important that each party be clear on what's to be expected. The truth of the matter is the wires will always be crossed if the communication lines are closed. So when it's all said and done, is it okay to date while separated? Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis is digging into this topic tonight!
On this evenings episode of Gossip Village, Crystal Alexis and yara Kaleemah will attempt to explore the difference between friends and foes. Most of the time it's hard to tell the two of them apart until faced with adversity. How should we categorize our "friends"?
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be discussing a heavy topic; Domestic Violence.
"Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family."
Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah will divugle in a serious discussion with Author Cachet Jonhson. Most victims of Domestic Violence, fail to report it out of fear. As advocates against Domestic Violence, we say the time to speak up is NOW.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Ms Blue (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (6 chatters)
- drdeath26 (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- GGT183 (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Luis Sports House (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SoSincere (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Ultimate Dark Days Paranormal (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE GOSPEL (1 chatters)