SORT BY Relevancy
THEME: Moving Beyond Psychological and Verbal Abuse
INTERVIEW GUEST: Debbie Zoub, MSW
Debbie Zoub, MSW, is a clinical social worker and a survivor of abuse. She has spent much of her twenty five year career working with all types of abuse, both as a therapist and caseworker. Her professional and personal understanding of living a life of abuse forms the basis of her Professional Counseling Practice, Healing Heart. Healing Hearts provides abuse counseling and support to both female and male clients.
THIS WEEK’S MESSAGE:
Getting out of the abusive situation is the first step toward healing and moving on in your life, but unfortunately your work doesn’t end there. Once you are physically safe and secure, it is a good idea that you seek professional help for any abuse-related difficulties you may develop. For example, you may have difficulty coping with abuse memories themselves. You may also benefit from assistance in coping with problems that develop because you were abused, such as substance abuse problems, sexual or intimacy issues, anger issues, eating disorders, etc. Each person experiences abuse differently, and is able to cope with abuse in different ways depending on their circumstances. Is it possible to move beyond psychological and verbal abuse?
Today on RTR, we'll be talking about abuse both inside and outside the body of Christ. There are many types of abuses that occur, but we're going to focus on three types today. Spiritual, physical and verbal abuse. Join us this and every Sunday at 10am est. Call 661.449.9951 to listen live.
What are the warning signs of verbal abuse, and what is wrong with a person who indulges in verbal abuse? Join world-renowned dating coach, Sandy Weiner, as she interviews bestselling author and international TV and radio personality, Patricia Evans about the importance of identifying verbal abuse and choosing healthy partners.
The only real way to heal the deep wounding of verbal abuse is to not be alone with it. Come join California Psychic Tori Hartman as she discusses simple, yet powerful ways to begin to heal from verbal abuse.
As always, Tori will give LIVE mini-readings On Air. She is the creator of the Color Wisdom Cards and will use her oracle to tap into an answer just for you.
You can use the cards free at ColorWisdomCards.com. Call In at (424) 222-5249.
Find out more about Tori at ToriHartman.com
in Self Help
How to Handle Verbal Abuse?
What are the warning signs of verbal abuse, and how do we cope with it? Join world-renowned coach and mediator Maureen Smith, as she interviews bestselling author and international TV and radio personality, Patricia Evans about the importance of identifying verbal abuse and learning how to handle it in your relationships.
in Self Help
It’s often dismissed as teenage drama, but online bullying is a form of verbal abuse. Our electronic lives make it all too easy as 95% of teens are online with 77 % on social networking sites. The anonymity and speed of the Web makes it possible for bullies to strike without parents even being aware their child is being verbally abused. According to author Patricia Evans, “In spite of the façade teenagers try to affect, verbal abuse impacts them in an immediate wounding way”. We will discuss the common warning signs that will be present if this is happening to your child. And, if it is happening, Evans offers a step-by-step guide for parents who are at a loss for what to do about it. Join the conversations live or send your thoughts and comments ahead of time to email@example.com
We hear a lot of talk about domestic violence, but most women can't find help nor do they seek help when they are in a verbally abusive relationship. How do we know that we are being verbally abused? It is normal? Verbal abuse is a pattern of behavior that can seriously interfere with a woman's healthy emotional well being. Join Angela and her guests as they discuss a topic that gets little to no attention, but does incredible harm and damage in a woman's life.
John 1:1 says that; In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with Eli, and the WORD was Eli. Why is there such a emphasis on words? We where taught as children a rhyme that went, "Sticks and stone may break my bones but words can never hurt me." Well we today now realize that this very repeated childrens mantra is not true at all. Not only can words hurt us, they can get us killed. So why where we here in America not taught the seriousness of the POWER of words? I see that our peoples biggest stumbling block is our lack of proper positive communication between one another. Even i am guilty of this. The verbal abuse between Black men and women is at an all time high and it is a learned destructive behavior we have inherited from generations of listening to colonizers speak negatively and offensively about us as a race and as individuals that we now carry on against ourselves and our loved ones because we have pyschologically embraced all of the negative things that have been spoken about us. We are living in a time today when knowing who is ones enemy is not so easy to discern. Is verbal abuse as deadly and harmful as physical abuse? I think so. Should we view those who verbally abuse us as our enemies? I would love to have a 9Mind Sacred Sisterhood discussion on the power of propaganda and how WORDS are used as weapons that few of we recognize as such nor do we protect ourselves because often those using these deadly WORDS may look like ourselves or even be our own relatives and family members. The Adversary knew that the greatest weapon against a people or a nation was the weapon of WRONG WORDS and tragically the WAR we indigenous Hebrew Israelites find ourselves in is a war over THE WORDS.
It's Tuesday Night.. Check Out What's On The Menu Tonight
11:00pm - 11:30pm
SEX - What's your thoughts on having sex the first day you meet a guy?
11:30pm - 11:45 pm
FREAKY CONFESSIONS - Call in & tell us your freaky confessions..
11:45pm - 12:00am
SHOW YOUR LOVE TUESDAYS - Call In & Show someone some lover your brother, lover, best friend, sister, it can be anyone just show some one some love.
12:00am - 1:00am
Why Do People Allow Verbal Abuse In Their Relationship??
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (17 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (17 chatters)
- Papa Lou (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- RoxieZw (4 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)