SORT BY Relevancy
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - we've done it all with kids and had a lot of fun along the way.
Mark and Kally have been married for 27 years and have 7 kids. From the very beginning they have traveled all over the world and the United States with their kids. Along the way they have learned some great tips to make traveling fun and adventerous for all. And they will share with you some funny stories. If you are planning a trip, listen up for great tips and no electronic babysitters involved here.
Travel is a wonderful to way to connect with your kids and gain a greater appreciation for the world around you.
We own Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts in Safford, AZ.
Find us on the internet at www.wellnessandtoys.com or keep up with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/indigomountain
Our family went from the sick care life style and industry to our Wellness Lifestyle. Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality. Get real information, wellness tips, and health care products. Get real toys that inspire creativity and imagination.
Join Us Thursday Night @ 8:00pm Eastern Time!!! (646) 716 6674.. With our hot topic for tonight..."Can A Parent Be BFF With Their Children?? What are The Limits...How Far would yougo to fit in with your child???"....We would love to have your input on this hott topic tonight!! ...Call In at (646) 716 6674 or Click the link to Listen In!! Also Join My Team & I...Ms. Island Gyrl, Ms. Keenya Noel, & Me...Ms. KandyKisses!! So Much coming at cha... We got Keenya Noel's Segment "Oh No They Didnt" (ONTD), She will be discussing the weirdest & craziest new/ gossip thats going on in today's society. I will be doing my segement "Kandy's Secrets", which I will be giving helpful hints on ways to save & improve your lifestyle, with home-remedies, and great advice from love, to fitness, & savings!! & Also we have a new segment "Keepin It Real" Hosted by the one & only...Ms. Island Gyrl...She will be giving everyone her opinion on different topics. Join Us You will be glad that you did!! The only place poppin with Great Music,Entertainment, Laughs, and Real Talk..Crunktown Radio...ya know!!
Join our interesting discussion on indigo, crystal and star children. Learn about who and what they are and their significant traits.
This show will discuss "At What Age Should You Stop Having Children?" There are so many people that have children at an early age, because they believe that it is better to have a child in the...ir 20s or 30s. Some people believe that they should be able to enjoy life, and have a child when they are in their 40s. This show will discuss the risks associated with having children at a certain age, and the difference with having a child when you are younger versus when you are older.
This will be a remix of a previous topic, of course with new insights. I have spoken about differences in 20th century thinkers and 21st century thinkers.
However, I would like to go a bit more in-depth today. What's it like to grow up in 2014? Are we robbing our children of a real childhood or refusing to "roll with the punches?"
Come and Pour the T with me today at 3:30pm.
Are we rasing our children right? Setting the proper examples? Giving them a better world than was given to us?
Call in and discuss: 347-633-9497
Many families living with PTSD have children that are suffering from the effects of Secondary Traumatic Stress, and/or have special needs. Join Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio show host Debbie Sprague, and her guest Jondi Whitis, EFT Master Trainer, and co-founder of TappingStar. Jondi will provide information and tools to help you, and your children to deal more effectively with the challenges of living with PTSD.
Tune in on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 from 6:30 - 7:30pm CST
Listeners are invited to call-in with questions and comments to: 323-657-1470
David L. Levy (b. 1936) is a children's rights activist, per the National Partnership for Community Leadership (NPCL) in presenting Levy with the 2011 Charles Ballard Advocacy Award at NPCL's conference in Washington, D.C. In 1985, Levy co-founded The Children's Rights Council in 1992. Levy has authored four books, all on different topics, fiction and non-fiction. Levy is co-director of the Children's Rights Fund for Maryland, an organization advocating joint custody (shared parenting) for children of separation, divorce, and never-married parents. The Fund also provides low cost attorneys for parents in need affected by custody and access (visitation) issues. Levy was appointed by MD Governor Martin O'Malley to the Child Custody Decision-Making Commission in the Fall of 2013. The Commission has held hearings around the state, and is now working on legislative proposals to be presented to the 2015 Maryland legislature. Levy also provides supervised visitations in the Washington, D.C. area and consults on custody related topics in the U.S. and abroad. He also provides job shadowing to help prepare young people for careers and jobs.
Levy attended the University of Florida where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree, and University of Florida Law School from which he received his juris doctorate. Levy directed the Board of Trustees to strengthen families and reduce the trauma of divorce to children through supporting legislation and programs which favor Shared Parenting (joint custody) mediation, liberal access/parenting time, and emotional and financial child support. Levy states that there are millions of parents who want to be involved (in their children's lives), but the road is blocked. A noted author, Mr. Levy has written a myriad of articles on the subject of child custody and divorce mediation which have been published in prominent legal journals as well as noted in general interest publications
Does taking a vacation with your significant other or spouse seem like its more work and you're exhausted afterward? Sometimes traveling alone seems like the better choice, but Nisa Muhammad is here to discuss why traveling as a couple can recharge your relationship and make vacation better than ever. Join our friend and guest host Dwan Walters of Anytime, Anywhere Destinations as she chats with relationship expert Nisa Muhammad who has been featured on The Michael Baisden Show and many others. This is the show you don't want to miss especially if you are planning on a getaway for a week, a weekend or just want to figure out how to travel as a couple and really enjoy it. Get a cool bevereage and join us as we talk travel. Black Bag and Travel Thursdays the perfect getaway.
Welcome Apostle Bethtina Williams to the Men's Let's Talk Internet Radio Program, below is just a little of Apostle Williams' Bio. Visit her website for more exciting and more details about this woman of God!!
Apostle Bethtina Williams is a professionally certified executive life coach and empowerment specialist, best-selling author, psalmist, pastor and humanitarian who travels nationally and internationally helping to empower men and women to maximize their potential and fulfill their destiny. Apostle Williams has been in the ministry for over 27 years. She is happily married to her husband, Apostle Stanley Williams for 25 years. Together they have three handsome sons, Stanley II, Jonathan, and Joshua.
Apostle Williams is the author of “Women of Character and Destiny” a dynamic book that has had a profound influence on government leaders, corporate executives, educators, professionals, and men and women from virtually every sphere of influence globally. It can be obtained at: http://www.MpoweringLives.com.
As an executive producer of Lighthouse Live Television Program that aired on Cox Cable in the NW Panhandle of Florida for 4 years her ministry reached over 40,000 households. She was also the Life Coach for the new Reality TV Show “Balancing Act” with phenomenal cast members as Jeannette Bayardelle (Celie in Color Purple), Mariama Whyte (Lion King), Dr. Lindsey Marsh Warren, M.D. (Founder of Worth the Wait Revolution), and Pastor Regina Shipman (Pharmaceutical Executive). www.balancingacttv.com/
Shining the light on Child Sex Exploitation; Missing and exploited children, Internet crimes against children, aggravated physical abuse, and questionable parenting. Can we talk about what is happening to our children?
in Self Help
Many fathers often complain about not seeing their children in decent clothing despite paying monthly child support. Should custodial parents be forced to provide receipts to prove how the money is being spent?
Bernie Tutwiler and Karen Shoemaker are back on the air again. The show evolving is about the metaphysical and holistic communities and beliefs. Bernie is a licenses hypnotherapist and has done a multitude of radio shows on his own. Karen has been a reknowned psychic who has workeid with the rich and famous as well as everyday lay people. She has helped find missing children and others. She has worked with the District 5 police in Ohio as well as in Broward County Florida. We take calls from viewers and listeners and welcome all calls. Phone number is 215-383-3721. We look forward to hearing from you. On Thursday nights from 8-9pm. See ya there!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (13 chatters)
- drkate (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- TSBRadio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)