SORT BY Relevancy
Bill Clinton is the greatest gaslighter in modern American politics. Hillary Clinton is the worst, but she's relying on the old adage, "“A [republic] becomes the image of the virtues it rewards"; LGBT extremists plan to blanket the country with laws that, behind the fig leaf of ‘anti-discrimination,’ will give the state the power to police speech and behaviors; The growing danger of defining hate speech; The Boy Scouts prepare to surrender to the Gay Lobby; and anti-Christian persecution's next steps.
This show is designed to provide insight inspiration and access to information for the community. It is sponsored by Purpose for Women International, a non-profit which supports the ecomnmic development of the community, women and encourages enterprise.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia
Guest: Christine Fernandes- Christine joins the Plastic Surgery practice of Brian Dorner, M.D. of Capital City Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Health Center team as a medical aesthetician. Christine combines her extensive background in communications while complimenting her knowledge of spa and clinical
aesthetics. She offers 21 years of experience as a
licensed aesthetician. She has practiced aesthetics in the settings of health, fitness and leisure, dermatology, medical spa settings, and has independently operated her own skincare business.
Sponsored by Capital City Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Health Center
What if you could easily embrace 5 steps to Abundance that would allow you fulfill your life's purpose? What would your life look like? This video captures the heartbeat of living your life in awesome joy and complete abundance. I appreciate you taking the time to review my gift to you ~ The 5 Steps to Abundance. This is beyond the Law of Attraction or simple positive thought. This is about being 'being" in the vibration of abundance on a moment by moment basis. By taking action today, these steps will support you to create the reality you desire and deserve.
BUY THE BOOK<<<
ESPN710's Tim Pigulski steps into the bin to talk Stanley Cup Playoffs, WHL labor, and Seattle Thunderbirds.
in Self Help
Do you feel like the paper in your home or office is strangling you? Do you wish you could rid your desk of those distracting piles? Have you ever found yourself wasting time searching for that project folder you know you put down somewhere? Come join us for this dynamic opportunity to learn how to eliminate all your spaces of paper clutter forever.
We will cover:
* the three simple, yet powerful, steps to a clutter-free desk
* what kind of paper systems to set up and how to get them going so you trust them enough to use them
* the tricks to maintaining your new system once the organizing is done
* an easy-to-use process to stop unwanted paper from entering your home
Walk away with a set of guiding principles for sustainable paper management that can last you a lifetime so you are magnificently productive.
Erika Salloux is a Certified Professional Organizer® and founder of Living Harmony, LLC. With over ten years of experience, she works with people who want to get organized so they can live their purpose.
Employing her holistic approach to organizing, Erika conducts transformative programs.
Erika regularly contributes to Boston-area and national media outlets. Her appearances include NPR, NECN, CBS, FOX, Martha Stewart Living Radio, and The Boston Globe.
Erika is an active member of the National Association of Professional Organizers.
Tracy K. Pierce is a Clutter Coach & Holistic Organizer. She works with people ready to embark upon a quest of self discovery driven by the desire for Truth. By exploring and releasing clutter as a primary mode of transformation, Tracy guides clients to reclaim space for what matters most. Learn more: www.SynergyOrganizing.com
1st Guest: Erika Watson
Erika Watson, leader of the Sacred Strut Movement, is a Self love and Empowerment Coach supporting women to create the life and body they love with more clarity, confidence and sacred connection. Having overcome her own issues with emotional and disordered eating, Erika knows first hand how painful it feels to be trapped in a body you hate, the extremes of endless dieting and exercise, and emotional overwhelm.
2nd Guest: Max Ivey, life goals coach and amusement equipment broker.
”Leading you out of the darkness into the light” is a short but powerful motivational book. I share some of my life experiences and the lessons learned from them. I then offer a series of 11 exercises for them to work through. I now offer coaching and am available for public speaking. My specific skill is to help them define what their goal is determine the steps establish what success looks like and then keep them inspired and motivated along the way.
3rd Guest: Pax Tandon, Wellness Coach
Having suffered a major depressive episode at 14 years old, I now recognize the vital importance of helping people, especially our young people, develop skills of resilience, how to capitalize on strengths (vs focusing on weaknesses), and how to maintain balance in the face of life’s highs and lows, adversity and euphoria. I am passionate about finding the best interventions around helping people live optimal lives.
Ever wondered how to date and keep it fun? Author Margaret McPhail graces the SOULS virtual couch this week to not only share her vision from her book "Margararet's Girlfriend Guide, 5 Steps to Fun Effortless Dating, but to also offer insight to those in the dating scene to keep it fun. Join as as Raleigh's own Margaret McPhil provides us with knowledge on dating, plus more.
Tonight we are reading Isaiah chapters 50 and on until I am done.
but first we are going to talk about this stateent by Denver Snuffer...
Denver Snuffer May 2015:
"We should expect God's house to be ordered around only one principle: repentance. When the pride of a great organization replaces repentance, the heavens withdraw, and when they do, "amen to that portion of God's house." The Restoration through Joseph Smith will always remain, even if God chooses to order it differently before His return. It is His to do with as He determines best.
He has now sent me as a witness to state the moment has passed and something new has begun. Keith Henderson has likewise testified. The conditions promised by the Lord have been met. Whether anyone notices is of little consequence. God is now doing something to further the Restoration and bring it to its final culmination.
The passing of Eldred Smith was a moment in time that reflected the cumulative effect of a lot of decisions, including and beginning with the initial overthrow of the government of the Church by the Twelve at the passing of Joseph and Hyrum, and culminating in the final overthrow of the priesthood itself, by the death of the discarded Eldred Smith and the discontinuation of the authority that was supposed to have been kept in "honorable remembrance from generation to generation." God will bestow that authority again and it will go forward, but it will go forward without these organizational pretenders that amass wealth and practice priestcraft."
Join Diva Candace Gish as she interviews fellow Diva, Tara Truax .... tonight at 8:30 pm MST
Tara Truax, author of the book “Who the Hell Am I to Start a Business?”, is a serial entrepreneur and mentors small business owners to help them achieve their own success. She works with men and women in business who are ready to get out of their comfort zones and take the steps necessary to reach their business goals. Creating new businesses and watching others realize what’s possible for them, really excites Tara. Personally, she is a mother of 5, a wife and rancher. She loves to hang out with her family and horses.
Business Accelerator, International Speaker, Author
YAH has promised that HE shall bring to bear ALL that HE has foreordained in spite of all the false promises men due to lack of diligence have been beguiled to believe. THEN shall men believe that YAH is ONE and that there is but ONE SAVIOR! The true children of Abraham are they who seeing the TRUTH will believe to OBEY YAH. Only they who believe the PERFECT WILL of YAH is SALVATION true to ALL foretold in the LAW and the PROPHETS will be counted RIGHTEOUS!
Gen 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, YAH appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty YAH; walk before ME, and be thou PERFECT.
Gen 15:6 And he BELIEVED in to OBEY YAH; and YAH counted it to Abraham for RIGHTEOUSNESS.
James/ Yacob 1:1 Yacob, a servant of YAH and of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah-Kurti to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into provocations of the diverse nations refusing to seek the perfect will of the ONE; 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your FAITH worketh perseverance. 1:4 But allow patience to manifest her PERFECT WORK, that YE may be PERFECT and entire, lacking nothing.
Mat 5:48 Be YE therefore PERFECT, even as your FATHER ABOVE is PERFECT.
Isa 48:22 There is NO PEACE unto them who trust in lawLESSness saith MY YAH!. 49:1 Listen therefore unto Me! Hearken to Me ye peoples afar! For YAH has called Me from the womb; from the body of My mother has HE avowed Me true unto His NAME!
Personal Care TIP:
It's Beginning to get warm outside and temperatures are expected to soar for the summertime...
So here are a few of my tips to help keep you fresh and clean.
I'm aware that this subject can be taboo, but for some, it's NEEDED.
5 Easy Steps to keep you SPRING FRESH and CLEAN ALL DAY!
1. SHOWER MORE FREQUENTLY: During the Summer months the body perspires more which could give off a foul odor if you tend to sweat profusely! Try to fit in an additional shower between meetings to avoid embarrassment. If you work a long day and cannot get to a shower…
2. BE SURE TO CARRY A WASH CLOTH AND SOAP and Baby wipes, or Feminine wipes in your purse and use some of your break time to wash yourself in the ladies room and…
3. CHANGE YOUR UNDER GARMENTS and panty liners! Even if you’re NOT on your period, panty liners will keep your feminine area clean and your panties fresh.
4. AVOID HEAVY PERFUMES: Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT wear the same fragrances for Summer that you wore all Fall and Winter! Choose a lighter scent. Heavy perfumes on a sweaty body will only intensify an ALREADY bad smell…and NEVER EVER EVER SPRAY PERFUME ON A DIRTY BODY!
5. WATCH YOUR DIET!!! Remember, what goes in SHOWS OUT!!!! If you choose to eat greasy fried foods, and starchy salty foods, you will actually begin to LOOK GREASY!!! You will feel weighted down and HOT, your cholesterol levels will intensify with souring temperatures, and you’ll just feel and look YUCKY!!! Choose organic fruits, veggies, oats, and grains! Stay hydrated with water!
***Keep your face clean and revamp your makeup routine as well. Instead of a full coverage foundation go for a light BB Cream, skip the heavy contouring, and choose a light pigmented go to lip-gloss!
Enjoying a FEMININE FRESH SUMMER...
This is a faith line for believers who come together in spirit and in truth. We discuss the 13 Steps of Consecration that are used to guide our daily devotion to our faith and purpose. Covenant Keepers is not about church, it’s about change. Consecration is not about religion, it’s about relationship.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (38 chatters)
- in5d (34 chatters)
- Yada (32 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (24 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (14 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (13 chatters)
- Papa Lou (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Whatifsports (5 chatters)
- Triple Dark (4 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Dubol Ryngz Radio (1 chatters)