SORT BY Relevancy
This episode features CAF America CEO Ted Hart interviewing Nina Vellayan, CEO & President of FrontStream Payments regarding the first of its kind Global Online Employee Giving Solution for Corporations and Employers throughout the United States.
Charities Aid Foundation of America (CAF America) and FrontStream Holdings, LLC (dba FrontStream Payments) have announced a partnership that will expand CAF America’s offerings to include an employee giving component and will enhance FrontStream’s ability to disburse donations to CAF America's database of over 181,000 international charities, in addition to FrontStream's database of over 1.5 million charities in the U.S.
This unique partnership provides corporations the ability to run workplace giving campaigns that will benefit BOTH domestic (USA) and global (International) charities.
FrontStream and CAF America are committed to ensuring that all supported organizations comply with U.S. rules and regulations and adhere to international grantmaking ‘best practices’ (including compliance with IRS regulations; anti-terrorist, FCPA and Patriot Act requirements).Listen to this podcast to learn more about CAF America and FrontStream’s joint efforts.
For more information about CAF America, go to: www.CAFAmerica.org
To learn more about FrontStream, go to: www.frontstreampayments.com/about-us/
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- IWS Radio (13 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (3 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- The Human Solution Live (2 chatters)
- Sage Crossroads (2 chatters)
- Food Nation Food Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)