SORT BY Relevancy
Are you and your team prepared for all the challenges 2015 will bring? In this episode, your host, Honey Shelton, talks to Mary Beth Guard about topics that are going to shake up the financial world. Mary Beth is an attorney, co-founder of bankersonline.com and executive manager of BOL Insiders. Listen to her unique insights in this first episode of Training Matters! You'll want to train your staff to be fully prepared for these upcoming changes!
In this episode William talks about the importance of maintaining consistancy in dog training and the benifits in doing so.
Check out Petflow.com/my4paws for all your pet toys, treats, and supply needs. Go to www.petflow.com/my4paws Learn more about 4 Paws Dog Training on out website: www.my4pawstraining.com
And follow us on Facebook:
In this episode William talks about using rewards in dog training, and the importantace of training rewards.
William also talks about using different rewards, and how to integrate them into a training plan.
Check out Petflow.com/my4paws for all your pet toys, treats, and supply needs.
Go to www.petflow.com/my4paws
For more information on 4 Paws Dog Training check us out on:
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- 65457 (3 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- Ignite Radiance (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Biker Bible Institute (2 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- healing from within Tony Valen (1 chatters)
- Bealeader (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (0 chatters)