SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in to our picks of the Top 20 songs being played in the USA! Records are chosen from @Powertalkwithog interviews, records being spun in the clubs and songs currently popular among the airwaves!
Call 347-633-9588 press 1 to talk! www.topstarhiphop.com #OGMackDramaProductions All rights reserved
in Self Help
This is my recorded interview with Sam Talbot for an article I wrote about him for MindBodyGreen.com
Author and celebrity chef Sam Talbot has a new book out: The Sweet Life - Diabetes without Boundaries. The Sweet Life is chock full of fresh, vibrant recipes, as well as one-of-a-kind tips from Sam on how to navigate the road of living with diabetes. Any way you slice it, Sam Talbot is the model for living a healthy lifestyle, and has a visceral understanding of how to live in harmony with the food that sustains us. I caught up with him one morning as he was headed to a yoga class in New York City.
Sam Talbot was a finalist on Bravo's Top Chef for Season 2: http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef
Check out the article and some of the transcript of my interview here on Mind Body Green as well!
This week on OTTR~! join Ed and his co-hosts Cutrer and Craig as they preview all the matchs frm this weekends WWE Extreme Rules PPV. Who will win who will lose, what will be good, what will suck and so on, plus news of the week. All this and a whole lot more on OVER THE TOP RADIO~!
Does Traffic Pay???
ILS Co-Founder Greg and Top Earner Eric come together and will answer that question...
Listen and decide for yourself....
THE TRUTH! 250-2000mg RAW CBDs a day will cure you of anything... how do you get there?
See Ezekiel 34:29 and Revelations 22:1-2
ONAC Branch CEO Charmaine Bassett-Trimm a/k/a Anyana Kai is considered one of the foremost Naturopathic Clinicians and Educators in the world. At the top of her sports career, Charmaine was also recognized as one of the top aerobic athletes in the country.
For over 45 years, Charmaine has been intimately involved in the growth and development of the Health/Nutrition/Sports Field, as her parents own and operate two of the largest health food stores in Ohio. This allowed Charmaine to study and attain certification with some of the industry's experts, including: Linus Pauling (Nutrition), Dr. Bernard Jensen (Iridology, Nutrition Certification), Hanna Kroger (Herbology, Nutrition Certification), Dr. Richard Passwater (Nutritional Certification), Emanuel Cheraskin (Nutrition, Metabolic Typing Certification), Dr. Christopher (Herbology, Nutrition Certification), Dr. Upledger (Cranial Sacral Technique Certification), International School of Myomassology (Massage Therapist Certification), Dr. Thie (Touch for Health Certification), Matt Thie TFH Synthesis (Level 1&2 Certification) Polarity Institute (Polarity Therapy Certification), Klinghardt Academy of Neurobiology (Neural Therapy Certification 1, 2, & 3), California College of Natural Medicine, Dr. Dale (Neuro-Endocrine & Anti-Aging Regulation Certification, N.E.A.R), Michael Collgan (Biochemistry, Sports Nutrition), Anthony Amada (Biochemistry, Sports Nutrition), Professional Bio-Ultimate Platinum Technologist Microcurrent Technologies, LED, Endomology and Hydrodermology Certification), CAM (Advanced Quantum Feedback Certification), United States School of Naturopathy (N.D., D.H.), Central State College(N.M.D., D.M.),. ONAC (Native American Practitioner, Medicine Woman)
in Real Estate
Brooklyn real estate attorney Robert Howe welcomes Anthony Alfieri of Top Manhattan Properties to Howe's New York. On this episode we'll be discussing the current state of the real estate market in Manhattan, factors that are impacting it, the hottest areas and the outlook for the rest of 2015.
You can tune in to hear Bob discuss New York real estate, Bay Ridge, Brooklyn small business, community affairs, and events. Call in or email us with any questions and follow Bob on Facebook and Twitter @RobertHowePC.
in Pop Culture
My guest on this week's johnmac Radio Show (Sunday, April 26th at 7:00 Eastern time) is novelist ("Top Producer", "The Gods of Greenwich" and "The Trust"), financial commentator, and blogger Norb Vonnegut. Join us by clicking http://goo.gl/ZlJSd0 on your web browser and / or calling 646 716-9756 (The phone number may be used to listen to the show or to comment or ask a question -- I hold the comments / questions to near the end of the interview)
My quest next week (same phone number; different URL) is columnist, editor, and owner of New York City's "Mysterious Bookshop", Otto Penzler.
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
This weeks topic is "We are the ones we've been waiting for" exploring our individual and collective roles in creating peace, sustainability and harmony within our own hearts and on the planet.
Host Ashley Davene is a Top Ranked Healthy Living Journalist, Author, Artist, Spiritual and Relationship Counselor with over 9 years of professional experience teaching around the country and globally via phone sessions and webinars. She is also a hopeful romantic and a sucker for happy endings.
Special Guest Co/Host Alokananda Luke is in service to community in many ways, supporting the individual journey as well as larger group facilitation. He shares many gifts as an intuitive healer, wisdom keeper, channel, reverend and facilitator of sacred space. Alokananda is a rainbow warrior prophecy holder and one who shares a deep passion toward the esoteric and “mystical thread” that is woven through the various lineages of the world. He is committed to the process of self mastery, ascension and the revival of empowered community on the planet. Alokananda shares his passions where they can be integrated in the heart, grounded in life, in relationship with self, other, Earth and Cosmos. As a visionary and community builder he is one of the co-founders of Tribal Alliance International as well as Unitribe in NYC. He works along side his peers,Elders and mentors weaving community, ceremony and templates for co-creation. Creatively he is the lead singer of Sun's of the Earth sharing a passion for love, the Earth ways and sacred activism through folk-hop rhythm.
West Coast Bias Episode #03 S07 – On this week’s episode of West Coast Bias the boys are back in the 4ACES Studios to talk about the upcoming NFL Draft. They will look at the top 5 picks and also the likely picks for the 49ers and Raiders throughout the draft. In the second half of the show the boys will take a look at the NBA Playoffs so far. Have the Warriors swept or are we looking at a game 5 and how many other series are over as we advance into Week 2 of the NBA Playoffs. So tune I on Sunday at 3pm PST right here on www.Blogtalkradio.com/fouracespresents ...
in Pop Culture
Celebrating over 150 Episodes!
Hosts: Jamel, Derrick Dwayne and Flash Gotti
#MyRealTalkRadio LIVE Q&A with "Bring It!" Stars: Camryn & MiMi
Camryn Harris is the Co Captain of the Dancing Dolls Dance Team. She has been a member of the team since 2011. Camryn and her Mom Mimi have a wonderful relationship and always challenege each other's dance skills. Mimi has been dancing all of her life and was also a cheerleader.
Camryn and Mimi are 2 of the Main characters on the show Bring It! Camryn is in the running for the Captain's position for next year and has to prove to Mrs. Dianna that she can handle the pressure. Camryn has a dance background in tap, ballet, jazz lyrical, HipHop and majorette. She is an honor roll student at Hillcrest Christian School and education is important to her and is her top priority.
Mimi is an Engineer at a local manufacturing plant and is also a licensed cosmetologist. She's very outgoing and usually speaks her mind on alot of things. Mimi is a close friend to the Director of the Dancing Dolls, Dianna. Even though the world may think Camryn is the "favorite " of the team; that is by far from true. Camryn has earned her position on the team and continues to make her Mom proud!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (117 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Chat Time With Kesh (2 chatters)
- ankhkakek (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)