SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
In this introductory show, Paula Tresintsis from Freedom Thinking will tell you about what is in store for you over the coming weeks.
Paula is a Life Strategist assisting people to move through any challenges easily and effortlessly. Paula's unique style will have you laughing and enjoying yourself, as each show is different from the next. Paula will engage you with topics about The Six Core Needs, to having an understanding of the challenges of infertility. Sit back with a cup of coffee and relax as you listen to Paula entertain you.
How positive are you? Are you a negative thinker? How do you overcome negative thinking? As humans we are surrounded with different behaviours and ways of life.The fast life in our world can easily distract us to try stay positive.
We all have to find ways to tap into our minds and master the way we think about ourselves, i.e family disputes, debts, bad relationships, health issues, or a simpel argument with someone.
We have the power to change the way we thnk and not allow any negative vibe affect our life and future.Tune into this show and let us explore the endless possibilites to be that 'Postive thinker'
want to see what they will be talking about
want to know the concept of negative thinker and positive thinker to see where i could improve
in Self Help
Negative thinking can have a strong and sometimes harsh impact on all aspects of our lives. However, you don't have to believe your thoughts. Listen in as your host Shawn Marie Cichowski and co-Host Munni Visco discuss ways to overcome negative thinking. For more information or to directly reach Life Coaches Shawn Marie & Munni please visit wnylifecoaching.com or call 716-560-6552.
No Box Thinking Radio with Jonathan Kegler will discuss the mentality needed to ensure a CHANGE occurs in your life. The guest Patrick Phillips is known as The Change Agent and has a program built around Critical Thinking, Decision Making, College and Career Readiness, Consequences of Delinquent Activity, Managing Adversity and Thinking for Change. This show will not only encourage you to burn your box of conformity but will assist you in building a systematic approach towards a positive CHANGE!
Logical thinking! You might have heard that phrase a couple of times before, but do you really know what it implies? Logical thinking is to think on the basis of knowledge, what we know, and certainties, what we can prove
Get Turned up tonight with the Thinking Team as Brandon & Arvelle Draper talk about how do we create momemtum in our lives when we have been defeated so many times before. Life keeps hitting you and never lets up but do you have what it takes to overcome. Never allow your low to define who you are, just know that it is not over until you win. So you must prepare for the storm so that you will not lose any momentum through the chaos.
in Self Help
Generational thinking, a pattern, a certain mindset or culture can cause you to succeed or fail. Do you see a pattern in your family line? Do you see a pattern that has developed throughout your life? Do you keep making the same mistakes over and over again? I encourage you to join us if you have answered yes to either of the quesions. The purpose of the Higher Design for Living (Internet Radio) Show is to encourage our listening audience in how to attract what they want and to help others do the same. The host and guests of the Higher Design for Living Show offers teaching of principles to help you to accomplish your dreams and how to line your thinking up with your destiny. The body goes where the mind directs it. Join us as we discuss topics that are relevant, candid, thought provoking and life changing.
During tonight's No Box Thinking Radio we will cover all things from GPOV and allow our guest Marcus Porter to be our tour guide. Mr. Porter is the CEO & Founder of Marcus D. Porter Enterprises, LLC where he started his Christian clothing brand called GPOV meaining God's Point of View. Marcus spent a decade in the field of education as a Pre-K teacher, counselor, mentor, physical education teacher and Boy's Director of Camp Thunderbird in the South Central Conference.
Tonight No Box Thinking will go across the pond to speak with an up and coming Motivational Speaker, Author, Presenter and Transformational Coach in the form of Gurds Hundal. Tonight's guest has devoted more than half of her life to helping people to lead a better life as a healthcare advisor, health journalist, mentor, teacher and life coach. Gurds is the founder of www.getinspiredwithgurds.com an online platform to empower people to transform their lives and become the happier, healthier and inspired version they know. Gurds is the author of Educo: 52 Quotes For a Better Life and delivers speeches on a variety of topics!
Special Guest: John Ashton of Crackerjack Visual Thinking
Join us as we talk about what visual thinking is, how to get an organisation ‘visual thinking’ and how it can be used to engage a workforce.
John helps to increase engagement by helping people explore and visualise their organisations story.
Helping people throughout an organisation have a shared understanding the organisations story (often referred to as its strategic narrative) is a key part of any engagement strategy.
His career began working in a variety of learning and development roles for Boots the Chemists including e-learning and behavioural competency development roles. He then went on to lead the learning and development function at Nottingham Building Society introducing a blended learning approach, overseeing the skills and behavioural development aspects of a major core systems implementation and designing the society’s first management and executive development programmes.
Host: Jo Moffat
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (30 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Isles Beat (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (0 chatters)