SORT BY Relevancy
We all know how music can evoke memories of a past love or a special moment in our lives. Can music really impact patients and their caregivers?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Ron Gregory, CEO of Alzheimer's Music Connect, as they talk about the importance of music in the care of patients with Alzheimer's and their caregivers.
Learn how Alzheimer's Music Connect uses the unique process of Altus Oscillation, to increase the therapeutic benefits of music to provide comfort to the patient and respite for the caregiver.
Learn more about Ron Gregory and Alzheimer's Music Connect.
Stay on top of all upcoming shows on Conversations In Care by signing up for our newsletter TODAY!
Donna Roth is a Health Educator for over 30 years. A Former Teacher and Principal of Elementary schools who gave up her career to raise her family, to raise not by using drugs or medications but by using Herbal Remedies and Therapeutic Nutrition. Today she is one of the leading worlds known Health Educators, she has taught worldwide and is the founder of TAFYH Taking Action For Your Health.
July 29th at 8:30 AM Pacific Standard Time Donna will be talking on Why we need Super Foods For Therapeutic Nutrition. Be sure to call in and ask Donna questions after her talk. The live call in number is 1 657 383 1168. Register for TAFYH and receive a $100 worth of free product. Visit www.takingactionforyourhealth.ca for further information.
In Closings TAKE action for your Health because HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT INFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION.
UNTIL NEXT TIME remember HEALTH IS WEALTH! AND God’s blessings to you all and thank you for Taking Action For Your Health.com! A reminder, this program is for educational purposes only. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program.
Join internationally known psychic and star of Gaiam TVs Beyond Belief, Dr. Lauren Cielo, and the healers and teachers of Golden Rose Psychic Services: co-host Victoria Bustillos and Ishtar, The Golden Witch for another great episode of Golden Rose Psychic Radio!
This episode reveals the benefits of breathing therapy and how it can shift of energy fields to bring balance and harmony to our lives. So take a deep breath and explore with us the rekindled ancient art of therapeutic breathwork!
Don't forget, during the show we'll announce the Coupon Code for our BLOOMING ROSE special. Once we announce it, click HERE to purchase.
Callers are welcome and of course, lots of LIVE Free Psychic Readings! We hope you'll join us!
Follow Us On FaceBook
Golden Rose Psychic Services is powered by 3-Point Virtual Services
LifeUP Coaching with Isabel welcomes "Oil Doctress" Lisa Ruff in this episode that explores the therapeutic uses of essential oils.
Elisa Ruff, or Lisa to most, graduated from West Virginia University where she majored in Psychology and Nutrition. After completing her degree, she then went on to train with various natural food and supplement oriented chiropractors.
Lisa completed certifications in iridology, herbalism, organic/zone nutritional courses, therapeutic uses of essential oils, healthy gourmet food preparation, reiki and point massage body work.
She has been practicing as a natural health consultant since 1974. Her belief is EVERYONE can become healthier by embracing natural remedies that will empower you and make you feel your personal best.
Good health is a gift we are meant to enjoy. Elisa will teach you how to enhance this gift and reap the benefits.
Check out Lisa at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/lisasherbsandoils
This first edition of Dr. Greene's newest web-based radio program covered a wide range of general issues related to implementation of Collaborative Problem Solving in restrictive therapeutic facilities.
Listen as Andy LaPointe Talks Live July 24th 7pm MST or later 24/7 to Prince Humphries a disabled veteran that served in the U.S Army for over 10 years. After multiple tours during OIF and OEF, he was diagnosed with PTSD. Having had difficulties reconnecting with his family, Prince understands the importance of reintegration through leisure. Although Prince is not 100%, he still believes in serving our military. He works alongside his wife LaTronda in HOHP. Prince is currently a Certified Project Management Professional, Six Sigma Green Belt, and pursuing his degree in Recreational Therapy.
Prince Humphries is Director of Operations Healing Our Heroes Project
Healing Our Heroes Project is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. HOHP mission is to honor and support our military families from all eras and all branches. We facilitate 5-day/4-night recreational therapeutic retreats. The retreats are five days, which gives the soldier and their family member’s adequate time to begin to decompress and begin the healing cycle.
For More Details go to; http://thankyouforyourservice.us/issue/july-2014/article/listen-to-prince-humphries-army-disabled-veteran-and-director-of-operations-healing-our-heroes-project
What is hypnosis? Do affirmations really work? How do my repetitive actions hurt my business, and more importantly, how can I reprogram those negative thoughts into positive and productive actions? On this session of Apriori Beauty Radio, Manager Jami Taguchi, who is also a Clinical Hypnotherapist with her Master’s in Spiritual Psychology, delves into these commonly asked questions and explores the significance of the subconscious mind and therapeutic hypnosis. Tune in to learn how you can achieve great success with positive affirmations, and hear how Jami has integrated her background in holistic health with Apriori Beauty’s Internal + External approach to making life beautiful.
Join Debra Norwood, Laughter Lawyer USA, with Look Good! Feel Good! presenting profiles on positive people and positive influences in the world around us. http://w.w.w.laughterlawyerusa.com
Today's topic: HEALING THROUGH STORY TELLING AND LAUGHTER! Our guest is none other than the incomparable Irene Chaya Shapiro Doniger, THE LAUGHING MAGGIDAH, The Laughter Queen of Prussia! Irene is a Licenced Psychologist and Certified Laughter Leader Expert Level with The World Laughter Tour. She is also an ordained storyteller who uses her unique gift to bring people and God together through heartfelt story telling. As CEO, and Owner of Irene G. Doniger &Associates, LLC, http://w.w.w.laffnow.net Irene introduces therapeutic laughter into her presentations to help provide insight, health and humor. With programs geared for addiction recovery, senior citizen health and wellness and community outreach, Irene lends a fresh perspective coupled with a distinct pride in her Jewish heritage. Always sharing in an loving and ecumenical way her gift of "Holy Laughter", Irene uplifts and strengthens everyone she meets! Contact Irene at: Irene@laffnow.net.
Book review this week: Instead of a Midlife Crisis, Why Not Give Yourself a Calm-Plex? CHILL by Steve Wilson Contact Debra at email@example.com
Friend me on Facebook at Laughter Lawyer USA; Twitter: Laughterlawyeru
Dr. Karin Hehenberger is a Type 1 diabetic and the founder of Lyfebulb, an educational and social platform dedicated to helping those with chronic illnesses lead better lives. Prior to founding Lyfebulb, Dr. Hehenberger held executive positions in the life sciences and devoted her career to identifying, analyzing, developing and promoting products across the therapeutics, devices and consumer healthcare industries.
Awake in the DREAM Radio presents "The Essential Oil Show" with Dr. DREAM and guest co-host; Skye Patterson, The Dog Oiler, - Join us for an informative show on "General Health Support for Dogs & Cats, Using Essential Oils, Supplements & Diet"
Skye can be found online at http://www.theDogOiler.com/
She is an incredible resource. Sign-up for her monthly newsletter!
See www.AwakeInTheDREAMRadio.com for the Archive of past shows and information on future broadcasts.
Will 8-glasses of water a day really get you clear skin and healthy kidneys? What's the best water strategy for athletes and nursing mothers? Does alkaline water REALLY give you an edge? Dial 347-850-8486 at 8p ET on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 to get the answers to these questions and more on our LISTENER'S CHOICE episode.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey.
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist, the author of over 22 books, and - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym and Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeuticsTM.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health
For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
Tha BG brings you onlines best rap mix with his 50th episode featuring music from Ganxta Nip , DJ Screw , K-Rino , The 144 Elite , Justice Allah , Dope-E , Klondike Kat , South Park Coalition , Wash-Off , UGS4LIFE , UGS Radio , God Of Horrorcore Rap , Therapeutic , Plantation Rebellion , The Awakening , Statick The S.U.G.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (48 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (17 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (9 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TSBRadio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (0 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (0 chatters)