SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to "The Streets Don't Love You Back" Movement.
Our goal is to educate our youth about the dangers of gang violence and drugs and that there are many alternatives to the “gang/thug/drug” life. Our goal is to continually educate and by example help change the lives of others. If you would like to share your story please contact us.
The Streets Don't Love You Back and never will...
Met Rob online a while back and we have been supporting each others movements for more than a few years(?). Honestly, I don't remember the first time we had interacted/reacted to each other's postings. His movement, "The Streets Don't Take You Back" provides support so that folks don't have to face any longer the harsh realities of street life. He had first hand experience in this, which gives rise to the reason behind his passion behind his work. Currently, his movement is also wishing to donate $25,000 to women who are supporting shelters for women and their children through his new book, "Never Hit A Woman", along with a genuine mantra of "together we can make change and help save lives"!! Join us as we learn more together about his passion involved in his work.
TURN UP...TURN OUT... STAND UP ARIZONA!!
We are coming together with diversity, different cultures, races and religions to share and discuss what is hurting all of us the most!
You won't want to miss this Arizona Event. Guest speakers coming from the east coast and the west coast to share their struggles to
triumph and let you know there is a better way. Together we can make a change! WE MUST STOP THE VIOLENCE...
We are looking for sponsors and vendors. please let me know asap.
Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/531438336982262/
.Sweet Tea With A Chaser - Monday, 9:00 p.m. eastern standard time
Topic: Do you have an unrequited love....and are you going to act upon it?
Sweet Pea, Bryan Mac and Gemini.....
Let's talk about love not returned.
Then at 9:45
TRAVEL GROWN FOLKS STYLE WITH ALYCE
TUNE IN and listen or add to the pot
Call in 646-478-3527
or go to
For the real news that's going on around Modesto, that you won't hear anywhere else, tune in each week day at 11:30 am for THE MORNING MAYOR with Carmen Sabatino and he bring you THE BACK STORY!
TWITTER and Facebook links coming soon.
Writeous Talk on Love and Relationship is a show dedicated to thought-provoking content that encourages meaningful dialogue about love & relationships between single men and women who desire to be married. We'll discuss real issues that women talk about among themselves and men talk about among themselves, but rarely discuss openly between us. This show is not intended to pit men and women against one another as shows do which spark ratings/listenership, but does nothing to better our collective or individual understanding of one another which will ultimately improve the quality of our relationships. That is the mission and purpose of this show.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Derek Q. Sanders is a published author, blogger, public speaker, songwriter, and a musician. He has traveled the country as a musician on two consecutive tours with international spoken word artist, Mike Ellison.
On love & relationships, Derek speaks from a place of transparency and truth. He writes from two key premises (1) in the current societal landscape, women are not only undervalued, they are devalued being routinely objectified daily through mainstream media and entertainment. He provides insightful content that uplifts with truth & love. (2) There are far too few platforms that encourage open and honest dialogue between men and women that center on real issues that affect the health and well-being of our relationships. He creates that needed space.
Derek's mission is to foster strong healthy relationships by providing thought-provoking commentary that creates the atmosphere for dialogue that invites meaningful conversations between men and women to improve the quality of our relationships by finding and offering viable solutions.
Gregory S. Lamb Recently retired from his first profession, now he is a writer with credibility. Basking in the anonymity of his age. Greg is a collector of stories. Many of them are garnered from the people he meets while adventuring near and far.
Greg’s fictional characters are true to life and shape the plots for the novel ideas that burn in his mind. He is an author who must write in order to maintain a happy lifestyle.
The Lamb’s home is Portland, Oregon. Greg and his wife Cindy enjoy spending time with their bulldog, who is being raised by a geriatric Siamese feline. When he isn’t writing, Greg can be found on the sands of northern Oregon’s beaches, where he plays Blue Grass fiddle tunes on his banjo while his dog chases seagulls.
The Lambs have three grown sons. To learn about upcoming releases of Greg’s novels, visit AEC Stellar Publishing, Inc on the web at AECStellar.com.
Be sure to also visit Gregory S. Lamb on Amazon’s Author Central and read what he’s been up to his author blog.
Your Place Love Connection: Tuesday 7 to 8 Pm
Your Place of Prayer, Love, Acceptance, Compassion, Empowerment
Host: Dr. Susie
September & October Instructor: Mr. Eric Barnett Jefferson
"Will you be a Witness?" . . . Is the lesson for the month of September & October.
Foundational Text: Mark 16: 15-16
Lesson 1, Sept 23rd: "The Coming of the Spirit", Acts 2: 1-8, 38-42
Lesson 2, Sept 30th: "Life Among the Believer", Acts 2: 43-47; 4: 32-35
Lesson 3, October 7: "The Time for Boldness", Acts 4: 1-4, 23-31
Lesson 4, October 14: "Faithful Servant", Acts 6: 8-15; 7:54-60
Lesson 5, October 21: "Saul became a Follower", Acts 9: 3-18
Lesson 6, October 28: "Paul's Farewell", Acts 20:17-28, 36-38
in Self Help
Marion Baker, the LOVE Therapist, will help you to Discover the Key to Finding the Relationship of Your Dreams (And Prepare To Find It Where You Least Expect). This special show will air Tuesday, 9/23/14 at 8pm Eastern. Listen to Marion explain what can keep you from finding true love. It is time to stop the self-defeating patterns in love. You will learn new ways to bring that special someone into your life! The call in is (646) 478-0020 for questions on the topic.
Marion Baker became a Registered Therapeutic Counselor, specializing in Transpersonal Therapy in 2009 and has authored her first book, The Lime Green Plastic Covered Couch available internationally and on Amazon.
The bigger qualifier Marion has to write this book is her thirty years of looking for love, finding it illusive, then finally discovering the key to long term relationships. Armed with another way to look at relationships that make them not only more effective, but allow a path to greater spiritual connection and freedom, she felt compelled to share what she knows with those who are also challenged in finding lasting love. For more information, please visit http://thelimegreenplasticcoveredcouch.com/
We talk about going back to the fork in the road yet how do we do that? Why should we do it? What difference does it make to go back to the fork in the road? We can go back and when we do go back to the fork in the road what is it that we find out and how does it affect others when others are involved? Lets talk about the decisions we make on the decisions we have already made! Join in on the conversation at 3:30 PM PST! :)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (113 chatters)
- thelordshour (42 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- TEOTW (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Music4LifeUSA (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (0 chatters)
- manofgod7 (0 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)