SORT BY Relevancy
Get it Right, Keep it Tight! Fitness 101 w/ The Guru of Abs Our featured guest is DaShaun Johnson, The Guru of Abs! He'll share a fitness tips for the single wives and give us tools to survive the holidays with our waist in tact! Don't miss 60 Sexonds of Seduction at 6:45!
Welcome back to another episode of Cage Side Submissions,We plan to provide you with unique and fun-filled SHOWS. News, highlights, and interviews Please feel free to call in with your questions and comments at anytime. 657-383-0267 For our Host Steve Rychel (@CSSRadio) And Filling in for Host Rachael Blaze (@RachaelBlaze) Is Guest Host King Of The Cage Featherweight Champion (12-4) Jordan Griffin (@JGriffMKE)
Our Frist Guest is Music Guru Mikey Rukus (@MikeyRukus)
Our Second Guest is 3-0 Amature Heavyweight Justin Haskell (@Jhsquare24) Justin will be returning to Action December 4th at CFFC 53 against Matt Hill (4-1)
Our Third Guest is MMA Hype Man & CFFC Event coordinator Burt Watson (@BurtWatson4real)
Our Fourth Guest is CFFC Heavyweight Title Challenger(11-4) Dan Spohn (@dragonspohn) Dan is on a 3 fight winning streak since his stint on TUF19 and will be moving up to Heavyweight taking on CFFC Heavyweight Champion(8-3) Zu Anyauwu
And Our Final Guest is Featherweight Standout (3-0) Dave Roberts dave is coming off and unamious decision victory last Friday at Dead Serious MMA
Original Football Guru / November 24th
Chris Bellina discusses Fantasy Football, Fan Duel and NFL at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* @22Steve / Matt Forte or Stevie Johnson?
* @22Steve / Matt Forte or Latavius Murray?
* @DIRTYT21 / Danny Amendola or John Brown?
* @getinyo3 / Allen Hurns or Matt Forte?
* @bronz07 / Should I drop Gore for Rawls?
* @kieferwarriors / Gave Giovarni Bernard and Davante Adams/Got Danny Woodhead and 2016 1st and 2nd
* @JasonQuinn1992 / Who should I go with the rest of the way? McManus/Walsh/Bryant/Janikowski? I currently have Walsh
* @JasonQuinn1992 / Who should I roll with the rest of the way? Rawls/Buck Allen/Andrews/Blue/Sims or roll with Chris Johnson at RB? I am dropping Anderson.
* @bronz7 / Should I drop Gore for Rawls or Allen?
* @22Steve / Who should I flex in a standard league? Jeremy Langford/Charcandrick West/Jordan Matthews/Tevin Coleman
* @Camera_Angel / Should I continue to roster Tyrod Taylor if I also have Matt Ryan and Jameis Winston?
* How Guru fared in Week #11
* Week #12 selections
* Class-action suit targets pro sports, Draft Kings and Fan Duel
* Roger Goodell draws distinction between Daily Fantasy Sports and season long fantasy
* Chargers retires LaDainian Tomlinson’s jersey
* Jameis Winston ties NFL rookie record with 5 TD passes
* Darrelle Revis and Nick Mangold suffer injuries
* NFL’s most improved players
Robby Jerzee Sports presents:The Knicks Mobb Deep Show hosted by Robert Melofchik (@RobbyJerzee) and the Knicks Mobb Deep crew Micheal Mitchell aka the bowtie,Sean Dozier aka the cheerleader tackler,Anthony Miller aka the Guru, and Ana Bryant aka Ms. Knicks.
Post Game Show to Heat at MSG against the Knicks
James Macneil - The Guru Builder Intensive Workshop Review (EP18)
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Happy Thanks"Receiving"!!!
Coach Joyce Barrie asserts that it is more blessed to give AND receive!!!
Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving. Today, we will celebrate Thanks"Receiving". Both are equally important. On today's show, we have Health Guru, Beverly Nadler, to tell you why "receiving" is good for your health and well being. You deserve to receive abundance, gifts and blessings. Ask the universe for that which you want to receive. Give that which you want to receive. Put the Law of Attraction into motion and be open to all possibilitires.
Broadway 2 Meadowlands presents: New York Knicks Focus hosted by Robert Melofchik (@RobbyJerzee) and the Knicks Mobb Deep Crew The Bowtie,Cheerleader tackler,ADJ Guru and Ms Knicks as co host.
Recap of Knicks Road Trip.The crew debates about KP being a superstar.
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and Girls, Children of all ages. Once again, we have the return of one of blogtalks Leading talk shows "KATTCO RADIO" With your host, The Thundarian Legend, "THE IMMORTAL EZTHUNDERCAT" As he talks about current topic around The world of sports and whats going on around our front door. So pour you a cup of coffee and join us every Wednesday night at 7:00 EST at Kattco Radio!! Call-in and Cheer on your team each week by calling (347)855-8622 or hit the blue skype button for free!...See ya There...
We'll start off the show, as always, with our college football guru Mr. Kip Keefer. Kip and I wilol discuss Les Miles, Jim McElwain, Les Miles, Iron Bowl Preview and the College Football playoff rankings. We'll then be joined, in our second houyr by the Buffalo Bad Boy Mr. Pete Tasca and Mr. Savage Burn Steve Butler. We'll discuss Case Keenum, Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, Rex Ryan, Colin Kaepernick, Toiny Romo and the Atlanta Falcons.
Co-hosts Fred Altvater and Carlos Torres check-in once again to talk about anything and everything golf!
They will recap the recent tournaments on The Weekend Backspin, and bring you a different take on the recent news on The Par-5 News presented by United Golf Network. This week’s news include Tiger Woods’ net worth and him being named as vice-captain for the Ryder Cup USA team; Patton Kizzire named Web.com Tour player of the Year; Dick’s Sporting Goods/Golf Galaxy year earnings improve; Paul Casey declines European Tour membership, but Russell Knox accepts it; Fox Sports will air on Thanksgiving a Jordan Spieth special on his US Open Win and finally the golf course at Rio de Janeiro for the Olympics is set.
Our friend and European Guru, Kieran Clark, will take The Chip Shot this week giving us his take on the European Tour’s Race to Dubai finals.
The Very Important Guest (VIG) of the Week will be Tom Patri, one of Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Teachers in America, who has been a leading voice in golf instruction for more than 30 years.
And on The Practice Range, Fred and Carlos will discuss the things that we have to be thankful for in golf.
Join Host Live Chats
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)