SORT BY Relevancy
On the seventh episode of the 5-Minute Quickie, host Vito Chirco is joined by fantasy baseball expert & Sirius/XM host Lenny Melnick to discuss Justin Verlander's regression, Tony Gwynn's legacy plus Clayton Kershaw's no-hitter.
On the second episode of The 5-Minute Quickie, host Vito Chirco chats with Sporting News college basketball columnist Mike DeCourcy about Mitch McGary's failed drug test, Kevin Ollie's future at UConn plus some NBA Draft talk.
On today's debut episode of The 5-Minute Quickie, host Vito Chirco will chat with Detroit Titans Hall of Famer Terry Tyler about Donald Sterling and his controversial comments plus the historic decision handed down by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver.
On this extended third edition of The 5-Minute Quickie, host Vito Chirco discusses the epidemic that is affecting all of Major League Baseball - Tommy John Surgery. Chirco will discuss Tommy John's latest victim in Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez plus the ways in which the epidemic can possibly be rid of or at least limited to a significant degree with guests Andrew Vigliotti of OutsidePitchMLB.com and Ian Casselberry of Bloguin's The Outside Corner.
On the fourth episode of The 5-Minute Quickie, host Vito Chirco chats with local Detroit sports talk host and pre plus post-game host for the Detroit Pistons Dan Leach about the Pistons hiring of Stan Van Gundy as their next head man and president of basketball operations, what to do with Greg Monroe plus whether Isiah Thomas would be a good fit with franchise as minority owner.
On the fifth episode of The 5-Minute Quickie, host Vito Chirco chats with guest Lauren Beasley of Radio One Detroit about the Pistons hiring of Stan Van Gundy.
On the sixth episode of the podcast, host Vito Chirco chats with ProFootballGuru.com's Russell Baxter about the Lions draft picks plus the potential of Johnny Manziel to start in Cleveland week one.
Welcome to the Healthy Baby Boomers Network Blog Talk Radio Show. I am your host, Dr. Erica Goodstone, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Spiritual Relationship Healer and Somatic Body Psychotherapist, Helping Men and Women Heal Their Bodies and Their Relationships Through Love, author of the book: Love Me, Touch Me, Heal Me and the romantic novel, Love in the Blizzard of Life, and creator of Healing Through Love Seminars, Love Me, Touch Me, Heal Me Complete Relationship System and the upcoming 30 Day Love Challenge which begins this Spring.
Today I am speaking with Cindy Parsons, DNP, ARNP-BC, FAANP.
Dr. Parsons is an Associate Professor of Nursing at the University of Tampa. In her role as educator she teaches graduate and undergraduate nursing students; focusing on psychiatric mental health, family-centered care, community and population health and the contemporary role of the nurse practitioner. In her clinical practice she works as an APN (advanced practice nurse) treating adults, adolescents and families with psychiatric or mental health disorders. She has contributed to a number of psychiatric nursing texts and journals. She has lectured extensively on the care and treatment of mental illness across the lifespan. As a psychiatric nurse practitioner, Dr. Parsons has practiced with children, adolescents and adults and she understanding how to foster a truly therapeutic relationship in her brief 15 minute visits with her patients.
Did you know?
- The IRS claims $1 billion have been left unclaimed by taxpayers who didn’t file a 2011 tax return?
- If you don’t have health insurance you could owe a tax penalty up to 1 percent of household income?
- The IRS recently sent out corrected Form 1095-A’s. Does this affect you?
This tax season may be a challenging time for many families. The single largest change in the tax code in decades, threats of fraud and a fast-approaching April 15 deadline. And uninsured folks filing their taxes this year could experience the biggest wakeup call as the Affordable Care Act starts to affect their returns.
Help is on the way. H&R Block tax expert Kathy Pickering has advice for last-minute filers.
· The penalty for not having health care insurance and how to qualify for an exemption
· Tax mistakes that can cost you big money
· What to do if you can’t meet the April 15 deadline
Kathy Pickering is the executive director of The Tax Institute at H&R Block, the go-to source for objective insights on federal and state tax laws affecting the individual. With more than a decade of experience in tax operations and 25 years in information technology, Pickering is responsible for the strategic direction and management for a team of the nation’s top experts on tax issues.
This show is sponsored by Tandem Labs and their Gravity geo-local marketing software program designed for decentralized companies like H&R Block.
You may have heard the evergreen adage, "your thoughts create your reality." But when you gave it a try in your own life, things may not have gone so well.
I totally get it! And on this show I am going to share with you the top "Mari Tested" ways that I have found truly make a difference. You all know I have made huge changes in my own life, and they were not without their trials and tribulations. I have certainly had my share of botched up efforts and disappointments with a bunch of the common tactics that have been out there.
The most important thing for you to do is to not give up and do not chalk it all up to being a fad from 5 years ago. Come to the show, bring a notebook and get ready to roll up your sleeves as we take a deep dive into what really works, and what does not!
And yes we will do some readings too! So if you would like to ask a question be sure to call in early!
347 215 9485
Sixers season less than 10 games from over and it looks like the tank may finally be over. A look at the NCAA tournament and who in this tournament is going to be a viable option for the Sixers with their up to 8 draft picks. Miles Austin is an Eagle, Ryans restructured, what does this mean for Mykael Kendricks? Browns are still looking at QB could a Mariotta or Bradford trade still be in the works? Fisher commented on Gar's boy Nick Foles, he will want to rant about it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Death of Diets (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (0 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (0 chatters)