SORT BY Relevancy
With Mel Moss and Mel Robins
On Todays Show - Warnings to all Texas Bikers - I'm here and I'm in control -shades of Hage - Large net being cast - Preliminary autopsy reports out - We'll keep them as long as we can - criminals can wear suits and badges
All that BS and more on Texas Biker Radio 11AM - 5/22/2015
With Mel Moss and Mel Robins
On Todays Show - Shoot out continues and it's the media taking shots with one round of misinformation after the other.... Domestic Terroist? ...The Nudge ...
All that BS and more 1:PM - 05/21/2015
Rest assured that our dear leader (Obama) will use this fracas in the Waco Twin Peaks parking lot as another example of why national police are needed. Never mind that it is illegal and unconstitutional. The socialist statists (liberals) are trying to equate that small event with riots, lootings and burnings in Baltimore and St. Louis. Never mind that ACORN paid "protesters” (thugs) to show up and agitate so the cameras would capture everything. (By the way, they are welching on the $). This is a blatant attempt to enable the federal government to take over our police departments the way they have the schools; and we all know how well that’s worked out! Agnda 21 and Jade Helm folks!
Texas Biker Radio with Mel Moss and Mel Robins of SOLR RC..
On Todays Show: Texas Legislature - Poor Jeb - Hillary On The Run - Stepnopolis Whatever - Thats Not The Way They Travel - 51 Is The Number - BB - Duck! - Iranian Navy - Greece Ghost - Whats Ahead
All That BS and More On Texas Biker Radio - Proof That Bikers Are More Than Pretty Faces...
Police officer kills an unarmed man in Garland TX. Police may be the ones who shot 9 bikers in Waco. Where's the solution for out of control citizen killing cops? Should we round up the police like they did the bikers? Don't #BikersLivesMatter? Why did the police handle this shooting different from the rioting? Or is there a better solution? I believe there is, and I am going to share it. LISTEN NOW!
Custer's Luck Radio Show host Jean Barto reads from Chapter 3 of "Tenting on the Plains; George Armstrong Custer and his wife Libbie continue to adjust to the Southern climate and a new command on their journey through Louisiana to Texas during the summer of 1865.
Join Jerry Chiles as he discusses a variety of topics at 9pm ET/6pm PT
* Syracuse clarifies #44 jersey being worn
* Donovan McNabb against it
* Ray Rice has case dismissed with completion of pretrial program
* Marcell Dareus suspended for one game for violating drug policy
* Aaron Hernandez pleads not guilty to witness intimidation
* Antonio Smith under investigation for sexual allegation in Texas
* James Hardin never get called for pushing off with his left arm
* Salary cap expected to jum 5% next season
* Andre "The Matrix" Dirrell v James "Chunky" DeGale
* Brewers relief pitcher Will Smith ejected in 7th inning
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
It’s A Mystery To Me welcome’s Terry Shames author of the Samuel Craddock Mysteries. The first novel, A Killing at Cotton Hill was named one of the top five debut mystery novels of 2013 by MysteryPeople. The second The last death of Jack Harbin was named one of the top five mysteries of 2014 by the Library Associations Library Journal.
Terry grew up in Texas, but now live in Northern California with her husband, two terriers and a regal cat. Visit Terry on her website www.terryshames.com
A personal message from Terry: "I'm delighted to talk to fans of "It's a Mystery to Me" about Samuel Craddock and the community of Jarrett Creek, Texas. Readers from all over the country tell me that although these novels are set in Texas, they could be about a small town anywhere. It's my job as an author to illuminate the everyday lives of my characters and to explore their darker sides-where hopes and dreams collide with vices and secrets."
Visit It’s A Mystery to Me with Stacy Verdick Case on Facebook.
Learn more about your host Stacy Verdick Case on Twitter, Facebook, or her website www.StacyVerdickCase.com
This is a trademarked, copyrighted podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. See us at http://www.authorsontheair.com, like us at http://facebook.com/authorsontheair or send a Tweet to @authorsontheair.
Join Host Live Chats
- Blueshirt Underground (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Ms Blue (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (3 chatters)
- Sportsology (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (1 chatters)
- Inside MLB (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)