SORT BY Relevancy
In a laid back lazy Sunday afternoon conversation at the Scurv Sanctuary, we shared a wonderful conversation about actor Denzel Washington which started with his outstanding role in the movie "Flight" which focused on his character's fight with drug and alcohol addiction as well as his denial to face the fact that he had a huge problem.
We spoke on how society has evolved for the worst and where we stand as a people in the year 2014.
Interesting exchange indeed and we would love to hear your feedback, thoughts and comments to continue such an important dialogue.
Where To Find LanceScurv:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113734327170938591138/about
iTunes Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/zw/podcast/lance-scurv-blog-talk-radio/id642252263
The LanceScurv Hotline: Leave an uncensored voicemail message of your opinion to be played on the upcoming shows!
Call anytime around the clock @ 407.731.2945
There are over one million adults alive with a congenital heart defect or CHD. Many surgeries performed on survivors are corrective but not curative. The non-cardiac health issues that seem to appear fairly regularly include, but are not limited to: problems with teeth, (i.e. an abscess, needing wisdom teeth removed or needing braces); scoliosis; problems with legs or feet requiring braces or surgery, pregnancy or female problems, male babies with undescended testicles or concern about circumcision, eye problems, protein-losing enteropathy, other intestinal problems, plastic bronchitis, asthma, strokes, seizures, migraines and allergies.
These non-cardiac conditions are more worrisome for heart parents and CHD survivors since everything is more complicated when considering a body which has had open-heart surgery. Special considerations must be made for drugs taken and surgical complications endured. What kinds of non-cardiac health issues are common in the heart community and why?
On this Bunnyrific edition of PolitiBunny on the Attack, we will discuss REAL MEN. You know, men who love country and God, eat bacon, shoot guns and don't apologize for their testicles.
Yup. I hear progressive feminists' heads exploding all over the place but it's true.
Tonight is dedicated to celebrating men because all we seem to see in the media, both traditional and social, is the their vilification. Specifically straight, white, Christian men, although really it seems if you just have a you're to blame for every problem in this country. Take a look around - who is the dummy in most commercials? Who is blamed in most political speeches? Who is the villain in most movies?
I'm tired of this. I'm tired of our society beating up on men and tonight we'll talk to several of them. Husbands, dads, grandpas, single dudes... I want to hear from men who are done apologizing for things they didn't do. I have some guests lined up but after the first half hour it's "open season" on male villification so XY people, call me.
All of this plus this week's Top 10 Douchebags, a look at the headlines, some Easter Bunny goodness and of course, chainsaws and laughs. Be there. :)
The Weekly Informant is our new show. Each week we discuss Health, Sex, Relationships, and Random interesting pop culture news. This week we discuss The Truth about Miley Cyrus, Survival Myths, Romeo Rose, Men's Testicles, Ways to De-Stress, Benefits of Best Friends, and a new Gender Q&A.
Yeah, the trolls were out and tried to ruin the initial broadcast!
And, ruin it, they did, until Kel came to the rescue!!!
Listen in while Kel, realizing how technically inept Rooster truly is, quickly assumes control of a sinking ship.
Follow their bumbling banter as they quickly feel each other out and stumble their way towards what turned out to be an excellent show?
Did Rooster really instruct conservative women to "...to hold an aspirin between their knees!"
Whose "sticky seed [is] raining down from the heavens?"
And, were they able to talk a listener back from "the ledge" when confronted with a plea for help?
If you missed it live, there's only one way to find out: catch the podcast!
Our 3rd episode of BBB Has Spoken.
Our topics today;
Her Sex Lies Exposed
Naked Russian Performance Artist Staples His Testicles To The Ground In Moscow
35 Things You Absolutely MUST Agree Upon Before Getting Married
We will also be talking about;
Stating your feelings... we take your word? But you aren't honest
Can you solve problems in your relationship, without compromise or changing your own rules or beliefs?
Athlete, Coach & Entrepreneur, Miguel Goncalves calls in from Mozambique, as RyoSports explores ways athletes carve out beautiful lives, confront challenges, and create opportunities. Learn about ' The Athlete Trait. Plus, Your Health Check Up episode - time to care for your testicles.
The Athlete Trait
Your Health Check Up
Anita Macuacua Mozambique
Tonight on a 36DD edition of the Never Daunted Radio Network, we open with an update on last night's story concerning the San Diego man who went to court yesterday to face 13 counts of vandalism via sidewalk chalk.Next, a federal judge has dismissed allegations that former Sesame Street Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash lured three men into sexual relationships when they were only teenagers, on a technicality. We'll share the story which is less than tickling.Then, thought the only place capable of taste was your tongue? According to a new report, testicles are also capable of limited tasting. Maybe this is why some of us crave seafood so much?Later, just when we were convinced that the Millenial generation was only good for general laziness and pointless lumberjack beards, a new information shows that there might be a benefit to this generation of layabouts: Big Tits. According to a bra maker, average bra sizes have jumped 20% in less than five years. We'll put on our Captain's hat, because there's some motorboating to be done!Finally, the usual response from a blackout drunk after a long embarrassing night of debauchery is, "I'll never drink again," forgetting that resolution almost as soon as they say it. Now, researchers have found that a drug normally used to aid recipients of transplanted organs can turn off the part of the brain that is triggered by reminders of booze. But will we remember to pour one out for our homies?All this and more, tonight on the Never Daunted Radio Network!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- DDP Radio (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (29 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (29 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (13 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (13 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (11 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Hex Education (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- David and Wes (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (0 chatters)
- Red Broward (0 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)