SORT BY Relevancy
FRIDAYS ON THE SPIRIT ALIVE NETWORK
Every Man Standing In His Place With Pastor Lester Carver, Minister Isaac Wright & Minister Anthony Brooks
"The Godly Man's Guide To Overcoming Pride Part One"
Join Them: Friday @ 5:00 PM (PST) - 7:00 PM (CST) - 8:00 PM (EST)
Prepare to be blessed by the men of God of "Every Man Standing In His Place". This week the brothers will be tackling the issue of pride. Pride prevents us from truly submitting to God, and walking in His will for our lives. Therefore, we must learn how to move "self" out of the way, and give our lives completely over to God. So please join the brothers for this transforming program on the Spirit Alive Network.
Pastor Pat teaches deliverance during a conference at Miracle Outreach Church January 16, 2010 http://www.miracleinternetchurch.com/internet-church-videos
CATCH THE SPIRIT ~ SOAKING ~ CONTEMPORARY- CENTERING PRAYER Gordon Robertson is a Third Wave follower who has the anointing of Shakti Kundalini power. He gives an “impartation” of sharti power releasing it upon Hiedi Baker while meeting to teach unsuspecting Christians about Soaking prayers at 700 Club. This alien spirit works on the flesh of humans reducing their faith to zero in upon their emotions and sensations that sends waves of physical sensations of heat throughout their bodies. This is called Kundalini fire. It’s like a giant spiritual orgasm that ensnares the person to become chained by the evil spirits to desire to stir their emotions. They lose their ability to spiritually connect to the Spirit of Jesus. The strange fire being presented by Gordon and Heidi, is not the true gospel. Jesus told us to worship Him in the spirit and with truth. You must believe that Satan and his demons are real before you can be effective in attacking their evil work. You have two spirits that are working for your soul, the Spirit of God and the spirit of the Devil. The Bible says, in 1st JOHN 4:1, “Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but test the SPIRITS to determine whether or not they are of GOD, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”
7 QUALITIES OF AN EAGLE BY DR. MYLES MONROE
1. Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes. They don't fly with sparrows or other small birds. Keep good company.
2. Eagles have a strong vision. They are able to see far. Have the ability to visualize and make prompt decisions.
3. Eagles do not eat dead things. They always feed on fresh prey. Do not rely on your past success; keep looking for new frontiers to conquer.
4. Eagles love the storm. The storm assures that the eagle will soar high. Face your challenges, knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were.
5. Eagles test before they trust. Test the loyalty and commitment of your friends and leaders in your team.
6. Eagles prepare for training. They remove the feathers and soft grass in the nest so that the young get uncomfortable in preparation for flying. Leave your comfort zone – there is no growth there.
7. Eagles find a place of renewal. As they grow old, they go through a painful process of transformation. The eagle knocks its old beak on a rock to remove it. Once a new one grows it plucks its old feathers from its chests and wings and lives for another 30 years. Read books that will transform you. Watch things that will challenge and build you.
Radio Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/winnersbroadcastingradio
Join on Air: (646)652 4003
Time: 10:00 am eastern time
Host: Dr. Emmanuel Udoeyo
As you come fellowship this morning your life will never be the same
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (7 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Applewhite Production (1 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)