SORT BY Relevancy
This interview talks about playing tennis in Russia as an up and coming junior player as well as playing collegiate tennis for a division I team. The interview also discusses cardio tennis and the benefits of cardio tennis and the process of getting certified to teach cardio tennis.
Join us as we talk tennis with Wta coach Tony Huber
Topic: Women tennis coaches - has it change?
Yvonne Gallop is a former world class player and spent time as a teacher and coach
from the IMG/Evert Academies. She is certified by the USPTA, and USPTR, and has
worked with ATP and WTA players. Yvonne brings 38 years of tennis experience to the
Peninsula in the hope of growing the tennis community, both adults and youth.
Let talk colleg tennis. This will be a call I show to talk about how college tennis is a key to Usa tennis. Jpin me as we talk college tenniS and more.
You won't want to miss hearing from our friends at New York Tennis Magaizines. We will be discussing the Second Annual NY Tennis Expo coming up in June. This event i guaranteed to be BIGGER and better than last year. It was truly my favorite tennis event of the year!
Join us as we speak with publisher, David Sickmen about the upcoming Second Annual New York Tennis Expo! He will be sharing with us about this year's expo! Steve Kaplan, Co-Owner of Bethpage Park Tennis will also be joining us to talk about the Special Olympics aspect of the event.
Listen as we bring you this revolutionary new racquet. You won't want to miss amazing introduction of Ojoyee to The Tennis Authority.
OJOEE has created a unique series of designs, which improves the overall performance characteristics of our racquets. The company along with its team of advisers is determined to provide players with a new experience in playing the game. We are also targeting the beginner by providing them with a more responsive racquet to make learning the game easier and more fun.
Like us on Facebook
Join us as we introduce some great new young tennis coaches and there journey to success. We will from coaches like Jared Flick from Midland Michigan tell us what tennis is like is an I we wouldn't consider tennis. Joins is as the young guys tell us what they see the future of tennis is.
Join the dynamic Natalie Fox as she brings the latest and greatest tennis products, services and events right to you. This week we will visit with Thomas Johnston about the amazing Sea Colony Resort and their upcoming tournament.
Find out more about The Tennis Authority by visiting us at www.TheTennisAuthority.com. Contact us at info@TheTennisAuthority.com
Call in with questions (619) 924-0864.
Chronicling the tumultuous life of the original bad boy of tennis, this engaging memoir describes one man’s public battle with clinical depression. Cliff Richey was best known for the 1970 season in which he won the Grand Prix, the Davis Cup, and was first in the American tennis ranking. He was also well known for his tantrums and boorish behavior that served to mask an internal, dark struggle. Describing torturous days in which he would place black trash bags on the windows and lay in bed crying for hours, this brutally honest narrative stresses that depression is a mental disorder that can affect anyone. Documenting his 10 year fight for control of his mind, aided by antidepressant medication, the determination and strength that afforded him the nickname of The Bull” is highlighted. Expressing the joy of feeling stable for the first time in his life, this deeply moving story of nightmare and redemption serves to encourage and inspire anyone whose life is touched by mental illness.
The first podcast of a three-part series from the 2nd Annual New York Tennis Expo presented by United Sports Publications, LTD. Held at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows, New York, the expo played host to the region's top tennis pros, coaches, companies, clubs. In this podcast, you will hear interviews from:
1. Jay Harris, Sportime, 0:32
2. Sol Schwartz, Holabird Sports, 9:48
3. Elliot Jenkins/David Berman, Zogo Tennis App, 17:35
4. Melissa Alpucci, Taste of Tennis, 23:55
5. Dale Caldwell, Tennis NY, 28:04
6. Nick Bolletieri, 32:28
This interview discusses what it is like to teach celebrities and work for celebrities. It also talks about the day to day life of a celebrity.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (65 chatters)
- Yada (27 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Lake Norman Coffee Chat (14 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (11 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- remoteviewerBrendaBradshawshow (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- and now for something completely (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (0 chatters)