SORT BY Relevancy
Join me for an intimate and inspiring conversation with Breast Cancer Survivor and Author Evangelist Lita P. Ward. Our conversation will include Evangelist Ward's Journey of Healing, Issues impacting Black Women dealing with Breast Cancer, Having God's Faith for Healing...... You don't want to miss this live interview with an Courageous and Awesome Woman of God! Call in 347.857.2393 to listen live.
The greatest tragedy of the church today is that many have lost a God-consciousness. But the wonderful assurance is that this does not have to remain the case. If we are believers then the precious Holy Spirit already lives in us and He desires to manifest the Lord Jesus Christ in us and through us to the glory of God.
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Laurie Ann Smith from Calgary, Canada, a long time NAASCA family member who's returning to the show after more than a year. She's always a welcome addition to anything we do. Laurie Ann works with many advocates around the globe, speaking out against child abuse. She encourages others to take a stand on the issues surrounding child sexual abuse, too, emphasizing the need to break the silence. She regularly speaks on Internet radio programs, telling her own story and helping break the chains of shame and guilt so many survivors of abuse suffer with day to day. Laurie has written several books, including “One Child Abuse Survivor 2 Another: The Journey,” the true story of Laurie Ann's personal healing journey and memoirs through “talk therapy” on Internet radio, exposing the truth of growing up abused, child sexual abuse, incest, rape, sodomy, and traumatic memories. Laurie Ann shares the painful process of working through her healing journey. This is a story not only of pain, but of healing, of revelation, and of Laurie Ann's determination to claim victory over the nightmares that consumed her since childhood. Other books include her first work “A Life of Death: The Redemption” which is a memoir of growing up abused, and the tragic events that destroyed her family long before she was born, and “La Veta Juvies,” a hard look at the issues so many teens face being brought up in violent homes, and living on violent streets. Laurie Ann's mission is to continue writing and speaking publicly, to be “one more voice” to add to those voices who are making a difference.
On this exciting episode we're talking to a legend! Former USMNT team player, MLS coach, NASL Technical Director, current FC Dallas Technical Director and cancer survivor Fernando Clavijo is back on Ultras Alive.
We'll cover everything from his fight against multiple myeloma to FC Dallas to MLS in Miami. Fernando has strong opinions and a wealth of knowledge that you're going to want to tune into.
DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!
It's September which means it's cancer awareness month for pretty much everything except breast cancer. Childhood Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, Leukemia and Lymphoma, Ovarian, Prostate and Thyroid Cancers all share the spotlight Join us tonight as we welcome young adult cervical cancer survivor Tamika Felder (CEO, Cervivor) and young adult ovarian survivor Lauren Horn (LCSW) to share their stories. Survivor spotlight on Marianne Stephan.
Good Deeds presents QueenAfi (Ah'phee) Gaston.She was born in Washington D.C. to Henry Gaston & Altoria Gaston. Gaston currently works for Domestic Violence Wears Many Tags Organization and the Federal Government. Gaston has obtained her Associates Degree in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from American Intercontinental, Hoffman IL.,currently working on her Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling from Capella University, Minneapolis Minnesota. Gaston has volunteered for Child Advocate for Abused & Neglected Children in PG County, theCalvary & Pathways Women’s Shelter in Washington D.C. and the Women’s Correctional Facility in Jessup MD. Gaston serves as the coordinator for the Domestic Violence Program for the church.Gaston is a motivational speaker on domestic violence, a DV awareness advocate, and with this passion she offers in person session for the community, churches and or schools to further promote her cause. In 2009 she founded the organization called “Domestic Violence Wears Many Tags”. DVWMT is a local domestic violence prevention and resource organization dedicated to restoring and preserving a stable family environment through services, advocacy and education. Gaston spends her time advocating against domestic violence not only to the abused but also to the abuser, both men and women. Her life experience has given her the courage and strength to tell her story and how she has changed her life around and started helping others become aware of DV and how to avoid becoming the victim and/ or abuser.Gaston is the host of “DVWMT an internet talk show” It is important that Gaston gets the word out to as many people as she can so the cycle of abuse can be broken.
MONDAYS ARE FOR BOWLING! Skiffer and Benny do the usual round of last weeks recap, until they get sidetracked by something else.
Chris 'Midget' Rock called out Benny on Serious Nation, money could be up for grabs. Benny just wants taco money. THE DECISION, will it be GAME ON!?
RECORDS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN (WELL, TIED)
Two of the hottest bowlers in the league, Brandon Boyer, and Ricky Fredette have a shot at tying everyone's favorite Dirty Bird, Bob Gogolak in most consecutive weeks with a 1000 series, (3, for those of you who are counting) Can they do it? History says no, but the numbers they have been putting up these past couple of weeks may say different.
Benny and The Skiff make their bold predictions. Whose low man out of Midget's SURVIVOR. Whose going to shoot lights out? We make our picks!
Join Kelly as she interviews two amazing guests today on The D-Spot! First up is former Playboy bunny and cancer survivor Susan Liberty Hall. She is the author of two books: Ha, I Laugh in the Face of Cancer and Scented Adventures of The Bouquet Sisters in Fairyland. Susan’s mission is to help others with health issues through the Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils and the teachings of Dr. Gary Young.
Kelly's second guest is Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg. Board certified in sleep medicine, pulmonary medicine, and internal medicine, Dr. Rosenberg serves as the Medical Director of the Sleep Disorders Center of Prescott Valley, Arizona and sleep medicine consultant for Mountain Heart Health Services in Flagstaff, Arizona. He is the author of Sleep Soundly Every Night; Feel Fantastic Every Day (Demos Health) and is a contributing sleep expert blogger at EverydayHealth.com.
Welcome to The World of Ink Network on Blog Talk Radio. Our mission to bring authors, illustrators and publishers together, but also help them reach their readership.
Listen today September 22nd to The Writing Mama Show at 1pm Eastern - 12pm Central - 11am Mountain - 10am Pacific for a special show with New York Times Best-selling Author M.Bridge Cook. Mom's Choice & Award-winning Author Virginia S Grenier will be talking with Bridget about penning riveting tales of transformation.
M. Bridget Cook's powerful work has been showcased on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in People among others. Bridget’s new release took the world by storm in September of 2013: The Witness Wore Red, the 19th Wife Who Brought Polygamous Cult Leaders to Justice with FLDS survivor, Rebecca Musser. She is also co-author of best-selling Shattered Silence, the Untold Story of a Serial Killer’s Daughter with Melissa G. Moore, and Skinhead Confessions: From Hate to Hope with former neo-Nazi TJ Leyden. Bridget’s stories continue to rock readers around the world.
M. Bridget Cook will be at the St. George Book Festival October 24th and 25th. You can learn more at http://stgeorgebookfestival.org
Learn more about our network at http://worldofinknetwork.com
Find great books and articles on our blog or follow us on our Facebook Fanpage!
Selling in a Skirt with Judy Hoberman with her guest Susie Sanchez & Twyla Garrett
Susie Sanchez is a devoted wife, mother and a grandmother. She is best known for venture dancing as a professional cheerleader in the NFL during the 2011-2012 season for the Oakland Raiders as a Raiderette. Featured in numerous media outlets, Susie captured the attention and recognition of many on a national level in her pursuit of living a dream. Named by Foxsports.com as one of 15 Sports Mothers we salute on Mother's Day 2013, she continues to inspire others with her determination, passion and commitment. Defying all the odds, Susie journeyed an incredible path is now sharing her inspirational, true story, The Dream Lived. In her memoir, The Dream Lived, Susie Sanchez shares her incredible story about living a dream. http://about.me/Susie.Sanchez
Twyla Garrett, is the owner of IME (HireIme.com) and the author of Homeland Security; A Comprehensive Guide for All. Garrett, who recently spoke at The United Nations, The White House, and who has been invited by The Women in Leadership Development and Empowerment Inc. (WILDE) team to act as the keynote speaker at their annual awards and philanthropy gala this October. She is an executive consultant to federal, state and local emergency management and homeland security programs nationwide. In addition to IME and other businesses, Twyla self-funded a 1.5 million dollar entertainment complex in Cleveland, Ohio. Her efforts single-handily added to the improvement of Cleveland’s economic culture by hiring formally homeless individuals. Twyla Garrett is an emotional, physical, and sexual abuse survivor. She is an Ohio native who sought to climb her way out of despair, family trauma, and financial disadvantages by following her entrepreneurial spirit to San Diego, California and, eventually, Washington, D.C. HireIME.com
Caroline's guest today is Carol Roujansky, health coach, and stage IV cancer survivor. Her story is truly inspirational! We will be discussing a variety of alternative cancer strategies and ways to keep you "out of the cancer zone" during this compelling interview. Caroline will also do "spot readings" and answer listener questions. Join us for this life-changing hour.
"See" you on my free Teleconference call each Monday Night at 5:30pm Pacific! Register here! ALL archives here by topic!
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.”
- Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (101 chatters)
- thelordshour (36 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (4 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (2 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- TEOTW (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- 1twopunch (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (0 chatters)