SORT BY Relevancy
The decision to file bankruptcy can be a difficult and emotional experience for any person. With that decision comes a flood of unanswered questions and doubts when it comes to assessing debts and liabilities to be covered by the bankruptcy. One of the most commonly asked questions is whether or not student loans can be discharged in a bankruptcy. To learn more, listen to this podcast with Timothy Hughes of Lavelle Law.
There have been a lot of changes surrounding the mortgage industry. One of these changes is how underwriters view student loans and how they calculate your debt to income ratio. If you have or know of anyone who have student loans and they are looking to be approved for a mortgage in the future this is definiely an episode you will not want to miss. Proper financial positioning for lending opportunities is key to be successful.
Financing college costs can be a burden. Make sure the loans you are exploring are the best choices for your situation.
In this episode we will be going through all the different options availble for federal student loans. Also we will be discussing how student loans today are hindering consumers buying power.
TONIGHT 9P- Student loans are one of the more confusing areas of a financial aid award letter. Student loans come in two important types that are critical for you to understand. The first is a need-based loan, which is awarded based on your financial need. The second type of student loan is the non-need based loan, which is not based on any particular financial need. Do you have students loan? Was your educational experience worth it? We want to hear from you. Dial 917-889-3926 to comment LIVE. Toya will also bring us FINANCE TIPS up the coast from Delaware. REAL TALK. REAL PEOPLE. REAL TIMES. We are #TheSocialLab #TMHymanRadio Network.
Follow us on Twitter: @TMHymanRadio @MrTMHyman @MadameBoston @VeryHotChoc @SabeJames
The options for financing college can be confusing. Learn about the different types of loans; the qualification requirements; and the pros and cons of the different ways of borrowing to finance college costs.
In this episode of CreditHavins I will be discussing federal student loans and your options as a consumer surrounding the federal programs for debt forgiveness eligibility. How do these programs work, what are the qualifications, and the best of way of enrolling into these programs. We will be discussing Pay As You Earn, Income Based Repayment, and Income Contingent Repayment with debt forgiveness eligibility. We will also discuss public service debt forgiveness as well as teacher loan forgiveness!
The average college student graduates with over $33,000 in student loan debt. Many Americans accept this as being inevitable if they want a college degree. In today's episode, we'll discuss ways to get an education with as little debt as possible! Email questions about student loans before the show to Christine@ChristineLuken.com and we'll answer them on the air.
Sarae is joined by Carlos Colón, Bilingual Personal Finance Coach at mpowered, to discuss what to do if you have defaulted on your federal student loans and what options are available to you to get out of default. We also cover:
The difference between being delinquent and defaulting on your student loans.
The effect on your credit of defaulting on your student loans.
You can find more information about federal student loan default on studentaid.ed.gov.
If you are not in default on your student loans, listen to our podcasts about income-based student loan repayment plan options and student loan repayment plan options not based on income. More information about federal student loan repayment options can also be found at studentaid.ed.gov.
From uniforms to lunch plans, spirit wear to tuition & books, and everything in between, schools are rapidly becoming one of the most profitable money machines in the country.
Student Loans are growing out of control. The simple equations seems to be:
Higher debt = higher degrees = less paying job
Let's talk about it! Learn the secret form to get your student loan payment to $0! Or even getting the government to pay for all your student loans.
Email questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Segment 1: Michael Gerber is an entrepreneur, small business guru, and the bestselling author of twenty one books, including the 1986 mega seller E-Myth.
Segment 2: Philip Kotler is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. Although best known as a marketing guru, Kotler is a classically trained economist. His newest book is Confronting Capitalism: Real Solutions for a Troubled Economic System.
Segment 3: Keri Gohman is the head of small business banking for Capital One, an organization that serves the more than 50 percent of Americans who own or work for a small business. The team supports the financial and business management needs of aspiring entrepreneurs and established business owners as they start, manage and grow their businesses.
Segment 4: Rattan Joea is the current owner and CEO of Prime Time Shuttle and Opoli Technology, Inc. He bought Prime Time Shuttle (PTS) in 1999 and has transformed the company making it the second largest ride sharing Transportation Company in United States.
Segment 5: Joe DePaulo is the CEO and Co-Founder of College Ave Student Loans. He is a financial services veteran, previously serving as CFO, EVP of Banking and a member of the Board of Directors at Sallie Mae.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (29 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Appearance (11 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- RefJeremy (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- Table of Truth (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Through Our Eyes (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)