SORT BY Relevancy
Steve, an etheric healer with over 25 years experience, will work with the callers to help improve their physical and / or emotional well-being.
Talking with Steve allows him to connect to your etheric body. He can then scan it to find problem areas and help remove them.
Some of the things he has successfully helped others with include: stress relief, sciatica, sinus congestion, migraines, tendinitis, lung congestion, bronchitis, gout, kidney stones, breast cancer, pain caused by cancer and its treatment, pain reduction after surgery, and much more. Generally, if Steve can feel it in the etheric, he can help.
THE BIG STORIES OF THE WEEK - 1 time only 6 PM EST Show
*** The ISIS Beheading - James Foley
*** Ferguson Missouri - Eric Holder he siad what???
*** The Race to The White House
*** And More !!! Israel, Rick Perry, Rand Paul, Mitt Romney
There is no slant to our show - no left, no right and no bull - we shoot it straight down the middle. Please join us - listen, chat, or call in and lets hear your opinion.
The RightForAmerica Network broadcasts on www.blogtalkradio.com every Sunday afternoon at 5:00 PM EST. We discuss politics, current and world events.
Join The Right For America Network as we discuss why we believe our country is headed in the wrong direction morally, socially, economically and spiritually. Encourage others from all walks of life to join us as well. We are an active group that seeks to makes a difference in America through advocating for conservative values and challenging the liberal/progressive agenda whenever possible.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rightforamericanetwork/2014/08/17/rightforamerica-with-steve-nettles--the-top-10-for-the-week#ixzz3BLOxeGVM
Sports from around the area and nationaly.
Michael Taylor assumed his role as Director of Autogas Business Development for the Propane Education and Research Council (PERC) in April 2012. In the Director’s role, Michael is charged with developing and maintaining sustainable growth through the development of commercialization practices and support systems for propane autogas technology, systems and vehicles throughout the United States.
From 2008 through 2012, Michael served as Director of Fleet Management at Heritage Propane. Recognized as one of the top 50 fleets in the United States with over 5,000 fleet vehicles, Taylor was responsible for establishing corporate standards, programs, and processes for specifying, procuring, maintaining and operating the diverse propane delivery fleet.
Prior to his tenure with Heritage Propane, Michael enjoyed a 22 year career in the school transportation industry which included appointments as:
General Manager and managing partner of Cardinal Bus Sales LLC, a Blue Bird distributor in the state of Indiana, from 2006 through 2008.
Great Lakes Regional Director with Blue Bird Corporation, Ft Valley, Georgia.
As a propane industry volunteer, Michael served as chairman of the PERC Engine Fuel Advisory Committee from 2008 to 2011 and co-chairman of the Research and Technology Development Working Group from 2011 to 2012 prior to accepting his position as PERC Director.
Please join Host Davey Miller from 1420 AM The Breeze as he is joined by lombardiave.com Site Editor Raymond T. Rivard as they discuss Green Bay’s roster decisions up ahead. Click on the link below to listen LIVE or 24/7 after the LIVE show.
You are welcome to call in LIVE during the show by calling...
DISCLAIMER: Both “Green Bay Packers” and the Green Bay Packers’ logo are official trademarks of the Green Bay Packers organization and the National Football League. This is an unofficial site which claims absolutely no rights to these trademarks. The opinions and views expressed on this site are definitely not the views of the Green Bay Packers or the NFL, except when opinions and views are clearly stated as such. The Green Bay Packers team name, logos and uniforms are registered trademarks of the Green Bay Packers. Other NFL teams’ names, logos and uniforms are also registered trademarks of the teams indicated. This site is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes, and is not affiliated in any way with the Green Bay Packers or the NFL and its teams.
in Self Help
Tonight is College Night,tune as we talk to Georgia Tech and Emory University,two of the most prestigious colleges in the country talk about how they are implementing sustainability,energy efficiency,recycling and student participation.
Emily Cumbie Drake leads the effort at Emory while Deputy Director Michael Chang steers the ship at Ga.Tech.
Listen tonight to hear how they are leading the way and the students get involved to make it all work!
Steve Cwitkowitz ("Cwit") from "The Sports Network" in Hatboro joins Jim "Chet" Chesko and Bill Furman on the weekly Philly Pressbox Radio Roundtable. We'll be talking the Eagles thrashing of the Steelers in the third preseason game, by the way CWit is a Steelers fan, We will talk the 76er's trade of Thaddius Young fir yet another future 1st round pick and we'll even talk the Phillies and a little bit of a hot streak. Where's some Flyers news??
Source Nation!! Join Steve Manderson for Sports Tuesday as he gives you the latest happenings in college sports, pro sports and more. You don't want to miss this show. You've heard it here on the all new Source Radio Network!!
Dan Schwartzman from The Dan Schwartzman Show
Dan Schwartzman joined NBC Sports Radio in 2012 and serves as the host of The Dan Schwartzman Show, which airs Monday – Friday from 1 – 5 a.m. ET on NBC Sports Radio. He is also an NBC Sports Radio update announcer.
Schwartzman has loved sports talk radio since his early years growing up in New York City. Most recently, he was a host at ESPN Radio in New York and ESPN Radio stations in Philadelphia, Trenton and Atlantic City. Before that, Schwartzman spent years hosting weekdays in Philadelphia on WPEN. Schwartzman got his start in radio while hosting shows in Ohio and Alabama.
A graduate of Ohio University, with a degree in Telecommunications, Schwartzman resides in New York City.
Today on Video Marketing Madness, it’s the Tropical Entrepreneur, Josh Denning – live from Thailand. Josh has managed digital marketing agencies for years; including the largest in Western Australia with revenues of $5 million a year. As always we’ll have online marketing news of the week and Ray will have his video marketing tip of the week.
Check out the Tropical Entrepreneur's website. You can lsiten to and subscribe to the Tropical Entrepreneur podcast and there's lot of great info included a blog. Also download the Resource Guide: Top 10 Tools to Grow An Online Business for Free: TropicalEntrepreneur.com. Josh's agency is Expert Fuel. ExpertFuel.net
Video Marketing Madness made possible by AWeber. It's the best auto repsodner out there and integates with any landign page software. You can also manage and build yourlsits with Aweber. Buy it at RaytheVideoGuy.com/AWeber
Ray's tip of the week is Jessica Brace's book: Ready Set Go - Make a Video: 101 YouTube Video Ideas for Your Business. Free Copies of her book at ReadySetGoMakeAVideo.com/gift
Be sure to "Like" the Video Marketing Madness Facebook page to get the plenty of useful tips and the news of the week - Facebook.com/VideoMarketingMadness
In this episode of " Talking Texans with Steve " it shall be talked about the 2014 NFL Season going game by game and then in the end finding out how the Houston Texans will do record wise , do you think the team can make the playoffs ? .... IF want to be a part of the show , more than welcome to call in while on the air and let me know your thoughts on how you think the Texans will do this season . Twitter handles are as follows : @ARMY_STRONG_06 and @RLSNtexans .
Join us Tuesday @5:30pm with Steve "The Creepy Weasel" Montgomery as we recap his win at TitanFC and discuss his first title defense at Conflict 21: Havoc IV in Savannah! As always, I'll have a few viewer questions for this ATT standout, so tune in as we gear up for "The Year of the Weasel." You just can't miss an episode of WotW with the Weasel.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- RCRadio (34 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (24 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- David and Wes (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)