SORT BY Relevancy
Call 929-477-4171 after Week 16 between the New York Giants vs St. Louis Rams. We will be discussing the win or loss of Week 16 of the NFL season. With Week 15 out of the books, is there any joy to be had from Big Blue Nation. Any concerns the fans should have? What did you like from the game? What did you dislike from the game? Where does the team go from here? The good..... the bad.... the ugly? All your opinions and thoughts are welcomed to the Giants Round Table
On tonight's edition of the Total Sports Live Podcast, Jovan Alford will be joined by Angela Montoni as they will be discussing the Philadelphia Eagles 34-28 nail biting win against the St. Louis Rams. On tonight's show they will be talking about Nick Foles shaky start this season and why it is happening, the defense and how they took their foot off the gas and finally if you the fans are nervous about the New York Giants game next Sunday night.
Rattle and Hum Sports Dallas Cowboys at St. Louis Rams Preview
Hosted by Bryan Houston with guest Matthew Postins
RattleandHumSports.com host Bryan Houston is joined by Dallas Cowboys writer Matthew Postins to preview the Cowboys at Rams this Sunday.
The Cowboys picked up their first win of the 2014 season last week in Tennessee and is a 1.5 point favorite to get win number two this week in St Louis.
Tony Romo was feeling some back pain this week. Romo has been sacked a league leading seven times in two games. What is his status and should there be concern?
The Cowboys beat Tennessee by running DeMarco Murray down the Titans throats. Murray has gained more rushing yards (285) than ANY other Cowboy through two games.
Will the Cowboys game plan be run, run, run or will they try to fool themselves and open up a the passing games despite the success running the football thus far this season and outsmart themselves?
Defensively the Cowboys have performed serviceably through two games. The good news this week is Orlando Scandrick will return after his suspension was reduced to the league’s new drug policy. The bad news is that the surprising middle linebacker, Rolando McClain, has suffered a groin injury joining Justin Durant in that category which makes rookie Anthony Hitchens the most viable option in the middle of the Cowboys second level of defense should Durant and McClain be limited or out.
The Rams have been quiet about their starting quarterback, either Shaun Hill or Austin Davis, as a strategical move but will it matter? Will the Cowboys bring home a 2-1 record from St. Louis or will they drop a game they should win before welcoming the Drew Brees and the high flying New Orleans Saints to primetime at AT&T Stadium next Sunday night?
Join Bryan and Matthew LIVE today at 12:30 PM CDT for all this and more!!!
The NFL Draft Bible counts you down to the NFL Draft with "On The Clock," an in-depth show that examines every NFL team. Each show features top beat writers and players, as they discuss team needs, key free agents and the plan of attack for the upcoming 2011 NFL Draft. Log-on to NFL Draft Bible for the latest programming schedule. Episode #14: St. Louis Rams.
The Arizona Cardinals are set to start off the NFL season against the St. Louis Rams. Jess brings in special guest 3K from Turf Show Times to discuss the game and what the Rams bring to the table. We talk about the Rams defensive line, Tavon Austin and the offseason they had, as well as the expectations.
Rattle and Hum Sports - Dallas Cowboys Postgame Show
Hosted by Bryan Houston with guest Matthew Postins
RattleandHumSports.com host Bryan Houston welcomes Matthew Postins to provide a cool down after a back and forth game between the Cowboys and Rams.
Austin Davis started for the Rams and was hot in the first half leading the Rams to 14 of their 21 point lead. Tony Romo thew an ill-advised pick six placing the Cowboys in a 21 point hole in the second quarter.
However, the Cowboys got the running game going again with DeMarco Murray, despite another early fumble by the league’s leading rusher.
The Cowboys would go on to score 20 unanswered points to cut the Rams lead to one 21-20 heading into the fourth quarter.
The defense came up with key stops and turnovers, Tony Romo and the offense made plays when they had to and the Cowboys had some good fortune from the referees play a part in the outcome.
Was this a true team effort today? Have the Cowboys stayed committed to Murray who had his third 100 yard rushing day despite the fumbling in all three games.
What kind of grade can you give the Cowboys defense who played without linebackers Rolando McClain and Justin Durant? Did Anthony Hitchens make a statement with a key fourth and inches stop of the Ram’s offense giving the ball back to his offense?
Speaking of statements, many are being made about Morris Claiborne and his continued struggles to live up to his draft position in 2010. Is time for the Cowboys to give up hope on the once promising corner from LSU? Is it that difficult to learn zone coverage for a player who has always been a man to man corner?
Join Bryan and Matthew as they tackle these questions and several more LIVE at 4:00 PM CDT
The Philadelphia Eagles (4-1) almost made history on Sunday, and it wasn't the good kind.
Philly nearly became the first team in NFL history to blow a 27-point, regular-season lead in regulation as the Eagles held off the hard-charging Rams (1-3) 34-28.
Austin Davis rallied the Rams back from a 34-7 deficit with three straight scores, but his incomplete pass on a 4th-and-13 with less than a minute remaining sealed the outcome.
Follow us on Twitter @thebitterbirds.
Dial 929-477-4171 to speak live on the air with the #BleedBlueShow hosts, Giants fans and NFL fans as we discuss this week's upcoming opponent. Also we will be talking about injury statuses, match ups, keys to the game, pros & cons with the team. Will the Offensive Line continue bounce back? Will the Defensive live pick up a consistent pass rush this season? How will the air attack do in the new West Coast Offense? Is the Secondary big time to lead the team to the division, playoff run & Superbowl? At the end of the broadcast we do our fan Pick 'Ems. Tune into the BleedBlueShow & follow @BleedBlueShow on Twitter
The New Orleans Saints can clinch a playoff berth on the road this Sunday with a win over their former rivals, St. Louis Rams. Also, SNR will recap the Saints dominating performance over the Carolina Panthers and preview the Road to the 2013 Playoffs for the Saints.
When: Who Dat Nation and Saints Fans can join the Saints News Radio Krewe on Wednesday night at 9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST to support the New Orleans Saints march to the 2013 Playoffs.
Call-In: The studio call-in is (818) 739-8961 to speak to the host, ask a question or support the Black and Gold.
Website: Geaux to www.SaintsNews.net for complete New Orleans Saints news and updates 24/7.
Guest host Eric Leushen and Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch join Jim Buzinski to discuss Michael Sam. Now that Sam has been drafted in the NFL by the St. Louis Rams, we look into his chances of making the roster and playing as an openly gay player. Sam made national news by coming out as openly gay in February.
On Saturday, he was taken in the 7th round by the St. Louis Rams and his kiss with his boyfriend became the talk of the sports world. Now that he has a team, the question will be whether Sam can make the Rams' roster.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (72 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (29 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- redmaryland (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)