SORT BY Relevancy
Bill and Jared are live this week as they talk all things sports! This week the show will look to focus on Sprint declining to renew their title sponsorship for NASCAR...does this help or hurt the sport. In addition to that, we will continue to talk professional football and more specifically teams that are in trouble with the quarterback position. Speaking of QB's we will discuss the performance of one quarterback in Cleveland who did not have a very good starting debut! All this and more on the Sports Cathedral live tonight at 7pm
Dont' forget you can join in with comments or questions that you may have at (347) 843-4615
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
In this episdoe of The Red Light Sports Ramble, presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec will discuss the hottest sports topics, on twitter. The biggest news today, Paul Chryst should be named Head Coach, of the Wisconsin Badgers, before the show goes live. Do you think that the Badgers made the right choice? What will the University of Pittsburgh do for their next coaching search? Johnny Manziel made his NFL debut, against the Cincinnati Bengals. Manziel did not sizzle the fans, and finished 10 of 18 for 80 yards, with zero touchdowns and two interceptions. His running legs only gained 13 yards on five carries. At the end of the day, the Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Cleveland Browns 30-0. Do you think that Manziel is the long term answer for the Browns? Listen in to hear about all of the other hot sports topics.
in Real Estate
Today on the "Sports Quadrant" we shall discuss one of our "green team" projects for 2015 and that is the "Sports Quadrant Solar Games". Our green team shall be organizing simple sporting events like "Solar Horse" basketball and "Solar 3 on 3" basketball tournaments to make people aware of solar energy and other renewables.
Feel free to call in with any questions or comments or join our green team.
Make sure U have pen and paper ready to take notes and please visit our online radio stations.
The Imminent Threat of Planet X, Nibiru with Bob Fletcher
Join Kenneth, John and Cathy in the chat room while they discuss the latest apocalyptic headlines and warnings of thermonuclear World War III with Russia. Tonight we are blessed to welcome Bob Fletcher, of "Bob Flether Investigations" a frequent guest of Alex Jones' Infowars, Coast to Coast AM and other well known programs. Among a number of other noteworthy issues threatening society today, Mr. Fletcher is arguably one of the leading experts on the Planet X / Nibiru threat to the world. We expect this to be an exicting and edifying show.
God Bless You - See you there!
Bowl Season is upon us
Listen in as 2nd Half Chas and the SixBetsAGame.com Inner Circle cover the 1st week of NCAA Bowl Games
The NFL Playoff picture is unfolding and they'll break down Week 16 of the NFL Season
With 2 weeks left in our NFL ATS Pool
Sloppy has a 3 game lead over 2nd Half Chas with Johnny down by 5 and Mo behind by 10 wins
Sports Betting Weekly is the only place where you get the winners before the games are played
This is must listen to radio if you're betting even one football game this weekend.
Our panel of Wagering Experts break down their Top 5 College plays with both teams and Under/OVERS
Listen as we go through the entire Pro football schedule with comments and opinions on every game
If you're betting on even one game this week...this is must listen radio
Join our NFL ATS Pool here:
http://sbweekly.football.cbssports.com/e?ttag=FFB14_cbsinv (password: sbw619)
Play for weekly recognition and a chance to join the Inner Circle
Our #1 goal is to Always Be Cashing
www.SportsBettingWeekly.com www.2ndHalfChas.com www.SixBetsAGame.com
WAIT & REST IS NOT THE BEST OPTION: ARNONE SPECIFIC CHIROPRACTIC
Many athletes will feel better after a concussion in roughly 7-10 days. There are some athletes who will still experience symptoms after the initial 7-10 day period. Arnone Specific Chiropractic and Dr. Rob Arnone have treated numerous concussions at their offices. With their detail concussion treatment patients have been completely cured from all Post-Concussion Symptoms after their precise, accurate and specific care. He will share this information with the listeners of The Sports Cage along with his methods to help individuals get completely heal and back in the game following a concussion. Dr Robert Arnone has specialized training in The Brainstem Procedure focusing on Head-Neck Injuries related to: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), Post-Concussion Syndrome (PCS), Whiplash Injury and Concussion Prevention in Athletes. https://www.facebook.com/UpperCervicalSpecific
The Sports Cage Sponsors:
Complete Supplements MO https://www.facebook.com/completesuppsmo and Sub Zero Cryotheraphy https://www.facebook.com/SZChesterfield
Follow “The Sports Cage” On- YouTube, Google+ and Twitter “Stay Locked Into The Sports Cage" follow me @debo88mma
Listen to The Sports Cage Via: iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Player FM, Blubrry, CastRoller, and Blog Talk Radio!
Make sure you checkout: Scrap Soldier Clothing and Fight Gear (Supporting Our Military Veterans) “Worn By Champions for A Reason”
THE VOICE THE THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PUNKS...TENN V JACK...MY PATS ARE GOING 2 SPANK THE JETS PEOPLE...NFL PICKS WEEK 16..LET'S TALK SPORTS..NFL..NBA..NHL...LIVE FROM MY CELL
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (46 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- FreedomTalkRadio1 (14 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (12 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (9 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (6 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Talk (3 chatters)
- Bread Winning Moms with Chloe (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Wilkinson Blog (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)